thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

looking for mystery

12 Years Ago

Edwin just got out of the offensive magic class. he felt he had a epic fail. he has never been good with trying transform mana in the six elements fire, water ,wind, earth,lightning and ice spells. his only power is through his seven nether blades and yet he could only manage to summon 1, Vanity. he was also seeking out mystery wondering why he hasn't seen her since she sprouted ears. "is it really that surprising we are in a school of magic. girls are so melodramatic they sprout ears and vanish. 
while he was seeking out one of his new friends his wort enemy or rather the warlock clans worst enemy showed up. "hello demon its been a while since our two clans have fought."
"i have no interest in traditions but if you don't get out of my face i may have to beat in that pretty face of yours."
"such the comic half breed, but i do have an interest in traditions, last time i checked it was traditional for the mayhem clan to put half breeds in their place." they began to stare each other down. Edwin summoned his sword and Cedric summoned a staff, it was a long red staff, it had a red jewel on the top, their was also a dragon wrapped around this jewel the size of a soccer ball. Cedric shot a fir ball and knocked Edwin in to the wall.

Villain (Not In Eddie's Point of View)

12 Years Ago

In the the mountains, a very tall mysterious looking man in his thirties with a shaved head (though you can see he has plum black hair), plum color eyes, dark chocolate skin, and a giant X scar on his left cheek and is wearing a long black coat that goes to the floor and button up with leather gloves and black combat boots, appears out of nowhere from being invisible.
With his eidetic memory, he recalls seeing Eddie with Marshal and Edwin.
He grins. "Half-demon? Something tells me he is no ordinary half-demon though. Seems to be on the run." He looks back at Marshal. "I don't know what she is, but she may be valuable." He finally goes back to Eddie.
"Another elemental warrior you said?" said one of his minions, by his side, intimated by him.
The man narrows his plum color eyes as he studies her. "Golden hair that lights fire, green and blue that embodies the earth nature and water with a navy ring around the iris' colors that strike lightning, and skin as white as the air would be...."
"Sir? Why are you reciting the poem, Elena's Beauty?" his minion ask.
He smirks. "My minion, it finally happened - Ella has returned."
"What?" said his minion. "But we thought it was a myth now that she would be reincarnated."
The man turns around to him. "Never underestimate the power of the Light Elder God."
"Are you sure it's her?" his minion ask.
The man turns back around and stares at Eddie. "Very."
"What are you going to do, Lord Tyrant?" ask his minion.
"Arrange a meeting," answer Lord Tyrant, still staring at Eddie, Marshal, and Edwin. "It is coming." He turns back around and turns invisible again and takes flight out of the area.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

After Edwin...

12 Years Ago

While Edwin and Juno were going at it about costumes, Aurum couldn't help but htink about her past. I'm something to be made fun of. After years of cross-species war for equality of creatures I thought people would for once ... believe we were equal. Aurum was at least happy that Juno could fight, if it wasn't for her she would have been near tears by now. Why is Edwin so mean? Aurum thought. Juno had finally won her battle facing back to Aurum about the nails and supplies. "Yeah I have them in my bag but I think that the nails may have ripped out when i was running. Let's go." Aurum said glumily. "You okay? Edwin can be hard-headed but that's okay he's done with." responded Juno. "Okay." Aurum said trying her best to smile. Juno's reasurance helped but it couldn't make a smile. "We fly this way. North to the woods." "Okay let's go." responded Juno and they went off.  

Re: Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

As Juno and Aurum were going to the forest, Aurum flying, and Juno walking on shadows, Juno noticed Edwin, the tom-boy, and the hyper girl. Should I go and check out what's going on...? Juno thought, looking at Aurum's back. Nah, I have other things are are more important now than collecting information. Man, if the Elders saw me now, they would be flabbergasted. Juno added to herself, with a slight chuckle.
"What's so funny?" Aurum asked Juno, slowing down so they could talk.
"Nothing, just remembering something." Juno said, smiling.     

12 Years Ago

The hyper girl suddenly came running by, sticking her tongue out as she dashed past Juno. She was being chased, her chasers not able to catch her.
"What the hell?" Juno asked. The girl suddenly turned and tackled the two, once down she tackled Juno to the ground, covering her mouth before she could let out a scream.
"Shush shush child. I'm not gonna hurt you." the girl said, her voice held a mixture of accent as if a new species.
"What?!" Juno asked, flipping the girl on hr back and pinning her. "Wait till the Elders see you!!"
The girl suddenly looked terrified as she said "J-Just let me speak!"
Juno raised an eyebrow, unsure of what to believe. She released the girl who rose and dusted herself off.
"Pr-privatly." the girl said.
"What's your name anyway?" Juno asked.
"...Jackie." the girl, Jackie, responded.

Misunderstanding

12 Years Ago

"JACKIE!"
Juno, Aurum, and Marshal turn around to see me.
"Let her go," I order.
Juno sighs. "You know her?"
"Since we were babies. She's my best friend," I explain.
Juno obeys and Jackie comes over to me immediately.
"Your 'best friend,'" begin Juno, angry. "Tackled us!"
"If she tackled you, she had a good reason too," I said. "Jackie wouldn't do it otherwise."
"Eddie," said Jackie. "When Scholar teleported me back here to visit again, a bunch of guys asked me if I knew a blonde tomboy and when I said yes and that you're my best friend, they went after me!"
I roll my eyes and look at Marshal. "They are mad that I helped you."
"I'm sorry," she said.
"There is nothing to be sorry of - they're stupid morons and bullies. And it wasn't a fair fight. You could have still taken them though," I said.
Marshal smiles. "Thanks!"
"I can't believe how mean people at this school can be!" said Aurum.
"Whatever," said Juno. "Just don't ever tackle me again!"
Jackie nods her head.
"Okay let's go," I said, leaving with Jackie.
"Bye Eddie! Bye Jackie!" shout Marshal.
"Bye!"

12 Years Ago

Juno thought for a second and then said to no one in particular, "But that still doesn't explain why I was tackled... I mean, I was just a passerbyer this time. It's not like I blackmailed them or anything." Juno shook her head and then turned back to Aurum, "We should probably get going if you want to finish that costume anytime soon." 
 "Y-yeah, I guess you're right," Aurum said, then asked, "Who are those Elder people you keep on talking about anyways?" 
"Oh, just some old geezers that were great to play pranks on but couldn't take a joke even so. That's how I ended up here... They were hoping that I would stop playing pranks. What. A. Fail." 

Frozen In Water

12 Years Ago

"Thanks Eddie," said Jackie. "I'm kind of scare of everyone here."
"No problem, but why did you tackle them anyways?" I ask.
"I don't know - I guess because those guys were chasing me and I didn't want them to hear me and figured that if I just pass them, they would tell those guys they saw me and keep chasing me," said Jackie.
I smirk. "Wow, I guess I did rub off on you a little! After all these years - FINALLY!"
Jackie laughs. "I'm not sure if I should be proud or not!"
"Hey blondie!"
We turn around to facing the level three and four guys again.
"Seriously guys?" I said.
The tallest and biggest one stands up center with his arm folded. He has a buzz cut, amber eyes, and tan skin. He looks to be your typical offensive tackle and wrestler.
"Get her Brody!" said one guy.
Unlike Brody, he is tall, but skinny - even skinner then Jackie. (She's a size three or four. I'm a size six/seven.)
"Yeah!" call a short, but muscular one.
"Wow, so you have two minions," I said.
The tall skinny one narrows his light brown eyes at me. "I'm Calvin - and that is the quarterback of the football team you just said that too." He points to the short muscular one. "And he is our best defense, Jordan."
"Whatever," I said.
"You'll regret that later," said Brody, furious. "I know you elemental warriors - and you can be taken down easily with all your weaknesses."
"Especially since earth nature ones are usually the weakest," add Calvin.
I roll my eyes. "I have the power of all the elements, moron!"
Brody slaps the back of Calvin's head. "How many times do I have to tell you - I do all the talking. Why can't you be more like Jordan - he NEVER talks!"
Calvin sighs weakly and rubs the back of his head. "I will!"
Brody slaps the back of Calvin's head again. "STOP!"
Calvin remains silent this time.
Brody turns to me. "We're going to take you down and these that half-demon for knocking us-
I wave my left arm all the way to the right and with air, push them hard and fast into the lake. As soon as they all reach the surface, I freeze the entire lake - making their waists and below frozen with them.
Brody looks at me, piss. "YOU FREAK! LET US OUT OF US NOW!"
"Eddie," said Jackie, nervous. "Maybe you should."
I shrug my shoulders. "Nah. Let's go." I start to turn around and grab Jackie.
"But-
"NO!"

Suspicion On Level-Two Students (Not In Eddie's Point of View)

12 Years Ago

"Jeez, I can't believe this," said Van. "We got owned - BY A GIRL!"
"And by some half-demon all in one day!" add Nick.
Jordan rolls his eyes.
"I know - and they are not in the same level as us," said Mattie, observing. "I mean, they should be weak or not know their powers yet sometimes. It's strange."
Calvin pauses and raises his eyebrows. "Mattie, you actually have a good point." He turns to Brody, who looks straight ahead. "Brody, maybe we should do a little investigation on these guys."
Brody inhales. "Yes. And on that elf girl, fairy, that tall boy elf, that hyper girl, and the headmistress's daughter. Something is up with all of them...."

12 Years Ago

Juno stopped as she heard the familiar crackle of water freezing at extreme rates. "What's going on? Must be why that girl tackled me." She said to Aurum.
"What?" Aurum asked, confused.
"You know that girl that tackled me? Well, from where she was, the popping and cracking of water turning into ice came. I bet it has something to do with that tomboy, what was her name? Oh, Eddie, or something. But we can either go and check it out or get started with the costume, whichever you want, of course." Juno finished, looking at Aurum expectantly. 

can i help?

12 Years Ago

"Hey aurum ,Juno, is there any thing I can do to help?" Called out a familiar voice. "I feel kinda crappy for dumping on you earliar." edwin warlock said sincerly. Juno was supisious when you live long enough you tend to be critical. The Fairy was over joyed to have a nother guest. "So what you plan on dressing as, a princess or maybe that pop star with a double life?" Edwin was sincerly curious. He wasn't very konwledgeable of the fairy culture, all he knew is needed to do somethingbefore he really started to get carried away with the bullies. not to mention the more he is arond those who wanted to hurt others , the stronger the demons nature becomes.   
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Juno, Edwin meet my twin brother. *sighs* Larkspur. -_-

12 Years Ago

Aurum was still kind of hurt after what Edwin had said to her but she decided to have let it go instead.   “Sure you can come along. Actually, I decided that the three of us drop our stuff off at my place then check something out first so that if we go missing at least my brother would know where we were,” joked Aurum. “Ok,” agreed Edwin “So where do you live?” “Where almost near the hole!” announced Aurum. “Hole?” asked Juno. “I thought we were related species.” “We are. We have different ways though,” explained Aurum. They walked for a bit then came across the hole which looked more like a swirl. “Jump in.” said Aurum “Uhm no thanks,” said Edwin. Juno looked upon it unsure. “I’ll go first if you’re unsure but you have to jump in it’s the only way to the town.” Aurum said. “Alright,” said Juno. The three then were all in the hole and it turned out to be fun since it was near similar as a slide. At the end of the slide they had finally reached Sprite Village. “Here we are,” said Aurum. Juno and Edwin looked and saw that it was almost native but yet pretty modern in their own ways. Everyone wore plants for clothing yet it looked manufactured. Sprites gathered herbs and played up in the sky or with the small creatures. They continued to walk when a boy came whizzing past their way on a horse and then jumped off and then landed on his feet in front of Aurum.   Aurum sighed. “How rude, baby-sis aren’t you going to introduce me,” the boy teased. “Juno, Edwin this is my brother Larkspur, Larkspur Edwin and Juno, friends.” “TWIN brother,” added Larkspur. “Sadly,” sighed Aurum. “Hello there little lady,” said Larkspur to Juno giving her a wink “Howdy,” Larkspur said to Edwin. They both had blank faces. “Excuse me,” said Aurum apologetically. Aurum turned to Larkspur. “Don’t do that!” “Do what?” “Talk like that!” “I can’t help my accent, you know that.” “Please! You dated my only past two friends in the past and now they hate me! Spare Juno, please!” Aurum begged. Larkspur sighed. “Fine but if you ask me Juno’s real pretty, and I don’t trust you with Edwin, - his kind I mean” Aurum rolled her eyes some things never change. ‘I might be home late.” “Roger that, see ya’ll later” and Larkspur left. Juno and Edwin must have wondered off because when Aurum turned around they were gone. Alright time to look for them, Aurum thought.

12 Years Ago

"If you ask me, I don't know how he even got the opportunity to date your two friends, I've seen better. And I'm probably older than him anyways, Elves do live longer than sprites. Anyways, where's your house so we can drop off your stuff?" Juno asked, while looking at the Sprite town, soaking up every bit of information.
"Um, yeah, it's this way," Arurum said, leading them down the main street.  

Question Answered

12 Years Ago

"Eddie," said Jackie. "I still can't believe you!"
"They deserved it!" I said. "Those guys act like they are all that just because they are on a higher level - even though I am way WAY stronger then they are!"
Jackie sighs.
"Edmound!"
We turn around.
"Seriously Scholar?" I said. "Do you really need to keep popping out of nowhere like that?"
"And you really need to keep abusing your powers?" remark Scholar.
"But they -
"You go over there and unfreeze them right now!" shout Scholar, pointing to the direction.
I sigh and walk over that way. "Darn it!"

~*~
"I send Jackie home," said Scholar. "Now, time for more training."
"Scholar," I said. "I actually have to ask you a question about something - when I was around Edwin, it hurt since he is half darkness for being half demon and I am the reincarnation of full light for being the reincarnation of the light goddess. Anyways, the more I was around him, the more it hurt, but the last time, somehow, it was like my powers took over - I even started glowing everywhere - I think even my pupils disappeared - and float up and I saw the demons from his demon blood and use a light shield to push them away and go back inside him. I just need some more explaining about it all."
"Well," begin Scholar. "Obviously, the burning sensation was because that is what happens when light and darkness are near one another. But the last time, your powers came into full effect and like you said, they protected you and put the demons back into his blood. But you're going to have to do that every time you are around him, which means you have to be even more careful since people can always be around to witness it which you can't have happen. Even then, you two still can't have physical contact with each other at all."
I look at my right fist. "That explains why parts of my fist got burned and left marks when I punched him."
"Exactly - and it just doesn't hurt you," continue Scholar. "It hurts him also - light and darkness can never collide - the result is destruction and end."

dance

12 Years Ago

sorry i know this has nothing to do with what you guys are posting but i need to start the dance before i forget

Cedric came to pick mystery up around 7:00 so she could get there early. Mystery was just done with charming her clothes to change every few minutes when Cedric knocked on the door. mystery came to the door decked out in black boots, skull belt, fishnet over turquoise stockings, black and turquoise steam punk dress, spiked choker, skull earrings, top hat, and turquoise and green makeup. "hey thanks for getting here early" mystery said. "no problem" there was something familiar about Cedric that Mystery just couldn't place. oh well she thought as she and Cedric headed toward the dance hall.

Getting Ready

12 Years Ago

(To GhostlyAuthor: No problem!)
I begin to braid my hair to the side in front of the bathroom mirror.
As Jackie puts on her nurse costume in my room, she looks over to me and sees my costume on the floor of the bathroom. "Eddie, I don't think the Greek Goddesses wore tennis shoes."
"I don't think I wore pants when I was a goddess, but I am anyways," I said.
Jackie laughs. "Eddie!"
"Well no one can see them anyways and it'll be much easier to dance in - plus, I can keep my feet clean instead of taking them off like most girls do with flats or heels," I said.
"Good point," sad Jackie. "Luckily nurses wear tennis shoes."
"Well can you imagine a nurse trying to save a life in heels?"
"True," admit Jackie. "But Eddie, I don't even go to this school, what if -
"Nurse Dodge," I begin. "Relax!"
"I can never relax around you, Slater," said Jackie. "Something always happens with you!"
"And that is my fault how?" I ask.
Jackie laughs. "Eddie!"
"Let's just finish getting dress and go to the dance and dance!"

12 Years Ago

As Jackie and Eddie exited the room, they came to an odd ball who seemed to be waiting, wearing a headless horsemen costume, except the horse was real as dark as night and biting at the cape. They girl was pale skinned, confusing since she was black but probably due to the make up, wearing a baby doll dress with snake skin tights and bulky, elevator buckled boots, laced gloves and a long cape hanging over her shoulders, her hair was a nappy afro but her bangs were tucked behind her ear and sectioned by a long purple ribbon.
"Marshal, your early." Eddie said, recognizing the girl. Jackie looked at the girl in wonder almost. Said girl, Marshal, spotted Jackie's stare and greeted "Greetings Jackie."
"How do you know my name?" Jackie asked.
"I have eyes...everywhere..." Marshal replied and turned back to Eddie. "your chariot awaits.

They came to a ghostly carriage, Marshal strapping her horse to it and getting in the drivers seat. Eddie sat next to Jackie and Jackie leaned over and whispered "Whose Marshal, or should i ask what is she?"
"A space alien." Eddie replied. "She'll surprise you with how much she knows."
Jackie looked ahead, beginning to wonder what lied in that large fro of hers. They came to the dance and Marshal dropped them off and remained by her horse.
"Your not coming?" Jackie asked.
"I need to pick up a few things." Marshal replied, Jackie suddenly catching her neon green cornea's and white pupils. Marshal boarded her horse, pulling at the reins, the horse whined and raced off, like the night.       

a princess for a dance

12 Years Ago

"oh how charmng you are." cedric came as a dead Caeser, he had fake blood on his face he made it look like he had stab wounds in his outfit meant to look like waht Ceaser probably would look like if he were to come back from the dead. his out fit made him look barechested . but it was obvoisly a rubber. he also had waht looked like daggers in his back. "you are glamourous indeed my deer. would you be willing to be may halloween queen for the knight?" he aked spining around wit delight. he had his tour buss out side waiting fro her. "I hope you do not mind mystery-sama. but me an my band will be plying  one song at the begginning and another at the end. i was going to play the whole night before you accepted my request. so sahll we go? if the bus is unappealing'" he pulled out his keys it had a black device he pushed the button and a must 2012 mustang came forth. i cast a spell so the car could come to me at any moment. So, waht do you think?"

"what a pain..."

12 Years Ago

"Tch, waht a pain..." Aurum made edwin go to the dance because he did have it coming after that comment he made. "hopefully my demon nature stays at bay. right now every one is having a good time. let's hope they saty that way or..."  he caught glimpse of eddie and jackie and some someone riding a horse... a real horse. He went up to them, "hey, Jackie, Eddie, didn't know this was your scene. I pictured you with your nose in your books," Edwin said looking at Jackie knowing she's the new talk of the town. Everyone all heard about the genius ousider. " And I pictured you out riding Atvs or something along those lines."

12 Years Ago

"you're in a band too? cool" mystery told cedric. "sure am,i'm famous." he replied. that's why he looks so familiar Mystery thought to herself as something clicked in her brain. Skylar, a girl in her band, was a big cedric fan. Mystery got in the car as they left.