thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Tiny-Tot Troubles (part 1)

11 Years Ago

(=_= URG!! I’m so, so, so, so, so sorry for not posting TT_TT I had been distracted with Deviant Art and posting/practicing with some digital drawings (I also put up Edwin, Crona, and Juno up finally; about 10+ characters to go XP) I’m still alive, friends; just been busy…I also can’t write as much stories/posts as I…sorta used to till I finished my Senior Project. I’ll try to have it done by the end of this month so I can read/post more. I don’t quite remember what my last post on Harmony was and poor Ninkin has been left out…so I’ll be trying to write more for Ninkin and Crona x Axel. I also have been doing rp on DA so my writing may seem like it goes on forever for a single character…maybe.)
(*Gomen (*sorry) if the first part of this post makes you hungry =_= I was hungry while writing this.)

Ninkin had thought she was following Zak, but she must have lost him because she had taken the opposite turn he had made and found herself elsewhere. She felt exhausted from starvation after a while of searching so she had decided to go get something to eat in the cafeteria. Morning had come rather quick so they were serving breakfast foods. She got herself a tray and picked up a few pancakes, scrambled eggs with bacon, and a cup of orange juice. She sat at a table all by herself and began to dig into the food. She first started with the pancakes, taking a bottle of syrup, drenching the pancake in the sugar. She took her plastic fork and cut into the plush softness of the pancake and took a bite. Groaning happily for food, she dug into it more until it was all gone. She took a drink of the orange juice to wash her food down and moved onto the scrambled eggs and bacon.
~***~
Taking her napkin, she wiped her face clean and was satisfied with a large full tummy. She stood up from her seat, stretched her back, and threw away the paper plates and plastic fork into the trash can. Ninkin made her way down the halls, heading over to the girls doom rooms. There to welcome her was Tiny-Tot, although she had a different appearance. She seemed to have shape shifted into a ferret version of Harmony’s Pikachu, but orange.
     “Tiny! You’re different now, why’d you change?” Ninkin asked, picking up Tiny-Tot who coiled around her neck. She gave a purr and nuzzled her owner’s cheek, tickling her. “Stop that, it tickles!” Tiny obeyed. Something was going on with Tiny; she never acted this way back in Flindomo, their home town. Maybe Kohona knows what’s going on with Tiny-Tot? She thought. “Tiny, I bet you’re really bored here, cooped up in this room all day. Why don’t we go on a walk?” Tiny-Tot cheered and so Ninkin grabbed a few things she needed before they left.

Re: Mystic Academy

11 Years Ago

Juno sighed and turned back to her sleeping spot as the others went back to their's. Juno sat on the bed that she was borrowing at that current point in time and thought. Larkspur's still alive--and better not be planning anything under my nose--or he'll really get it. Lee has to take over the throne without telling her people that they were the ones that killed them. This could give her a grudge deep inside her that she might not know that she holds--of course, if that does hold true, and Clover finds out, he'll eventually bring her over and heal her grudge--after some time, of course.  Raggy's still healing. The three brothers are glad they didn't lose each other in one of the most likely outcomes, Aurum's nursing Raggy and making sure he doesn't try anything else. And lastly, Eld's getting ready to leave and return to her planet as her rightful place as queen. I'm sure the others that were at the academy are up to some interesting things. I must catch up to the latest news and rumors--the best kind of thing for blackmail. She tapped her chin in thought. How much time will I have left before we leave for the funeral? Maybe a week, after the People pf Omega have settled--though they could do it sooner. Actually, probably sooner. They need Lee to be officially crowned. Ah, so many things to think over, so much fun in what I could do with all of the information.  

11 Years Ago

Aurum sat calmly upon the couch twiddling her fingers forwards not really knowing what to think now that the goblins were ridded of.
“Twiddling fingers? Weird, from a ballerina such as yourself,” Clover pointed out. Aurum’s remedy for boredom and thought was hardcore workouts and ice baths, which was regular room temperature water. “Well….I can twiddle them backwards too,” Aurum defended with big willing eyes as she did so. “What’s up?” Clover asked sitting next to the sprite. “I mean like, what’s going to happen…to the Resistance? Nemenesity? They’ve been guarding Earth for years, the Resistance most recently,” Aurum pointed out. “But there’s always gonna be something we’ll have to correct or try to, it’s a set plan for the fae, if they accept these charges. That or they run,” the elf stated. “Riiiiiiiight,” Aurum said calming down…she always overlooked things. “New video?” Clover suggested thinking about the schedules. “Yes! Let’s make a horror film and show Larkspur afterwards,” Aurum said with a malicious tone but then just remembered Larkspur had arrived from war. “Maybe this will just be on the D.L instead,” she said suddenly. “Alright, while they rest we’ll have to Ragnarok and Lee leave them at their peace, plus I don’t think Juno would like to be caught on camera,” Clover considered as they went to go get their movie supplies.

“No!” Aurum cried running speedily through the forest grounds, her clothes torn and face half bruised. The camera was following her every move after magic was used to make it follow them. “Back here ya beast,” Clover growled in his thick accent that he never really liked to show. He was limping, his hair messier, eyes changed to give him the psycho look. “NEVER! Dees eez naut rreal! Naut rreal I say! Strray frum me beast!” Aurum said in a french accent for the fun of it. “I’m coming! I’m coming!” Clover repeated. Aurum then dramatically fell over and broke her leg.  “No, no monsieur. I’m too yung. Me whole life ahed of me,” Aurum cried dragging herself but then the scene ended and eventually led to the inside of a cathedral. “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, UGH, HUH,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Aurum let out, as the thick red liquid seeped from her mouth and she collapsed onto the ground her eyes looking distally into the camera. Clover then stepped out, with nerd glasses, a doctor’s coat, and a notepad. “Side effects of the: “Hiccup Be Gone Hallucination” include: bloody n*****s, hairy bellybuttons, a sixth toe, tongue pimples, and way less other effects than those other competition,” Clover said removing his glasses like a dramatic doctor. Aurum was watching as the camera and then made sure she had it play in slow motion to add the effect. She snickered silently at the dramatization. “Buy it now!” Aurum said despite the dark cherry serum that trickled from her mouth and then resumed her terrible side effects that was not mentioned of internal and external bleeding.  “And scene!” Clover shouted. “Next!” Aurum cheered. “Oh moons…sure,” Clover said getting the fruit basket hat.

Aurum and Clover arrived shortly at their house seeing it was nearly time for dinner. “Get’er done,” Aurum and Clover droned as they entered the house knowing they’d be preparing the meal for tonight. “Where the hell did you guys go?” Juno asked as she walked down the stairs. “Video, just to keep our minds off of things,” Aurum said as they entered the kitchen. “How’s everyone else?” Aurum asked as she got an apron she bought from the human markets that read: “I hope I’m good at this.” “Asleep,” Juno responded as she sat down. “Your family is interesting,” Juno said in monotone. “What were you doing?” Clover asked. “None of your business of what I do,” Juno responded. Clover shrugged his shoulders and continued into the kitchen.

Larkspur’s eyes opened his golden brown eyes adjusting to the sight. He slowly had feeling regain to his fingers and then decided to get up and left the room.

“I mean we’ve only ever been, guardians, family service, but we-” Aurum said stopping and then looked up to see at the foot of the steps, her bother carefully climbing down the steps. “L-La-Larkspur?” Aurum called to see her brother coming from the steps. “Aurum,” he said with the brave smile of accomplishment he always had. Juno stood up and observed his body language. He was sore, but not in too much pain to take tackle hugs from his sister. The small sprite jumped and hugged her brother burying her face in his neck and tearing up, with her face red and blinking to release the tears that had been stored about. Aurum had been strong before, but to see Larkspur terribly destroyed…it was all too overwhelming. He only blood family left. She couldn’t lose that. “I’m here sis, I’ll always be here,” he whispered holding her up and kissing her head. Aurum didn’t want to hear it. Too many close calls too many chances, too many risks…it was unbearable…but they had to do it…but they could always run…be frowned upon but run…No…it wasn’t an option. The sprite was placed down and eventually wiped her tears and moved onto the kitchen. “I’ll help,” Larkspur offered. “No! Sit, and relax!” Aurum warned. Larkspur smiled and then walked over and sat next to his girlfriend in the living room and took her hand. Looking the other way, Juno let him hold it. “So are you ever going to forgive me?” he asked with his same grand puppy eyes. “Nope,” Juno sighed merely. “Awe, why not?” Larkspur asked knowing that was the answer all along. Juno shrugged. “Can I make it up to you?” Larkspur asked. “Ready!” Aurum called from the kitchen, it was pretty late so she used a lot of heat to be able to cook the meat in time. “I’ll go see if, Lee and Ragnarok are up,” Clover said as he put down the utensils and began to make his way up the stairs. 

11 Years Ago

Clover arrived to Lee and Ragnarok's room but when he peeked inside he found only Ragnarok. Ragnarok rolled into a sitting position and yawned widely. 
"Hey." Ragnarok called. 
"Hi, where's Lee?" Clover asked. 
"Left the house some time ago." Ragnarok replied, rising up and pulling a shirt over his head. Clover looked to Ragnarok and asked "Where to?" 
"To check on our people, we leave tomorrow morning." Ragnarok informed. 
Clovers eyes widened, speed walking to catch up as he asked "Why didn't you tell us this sooner?" 
"Thought Lee should." Ragnarok replied. 
The two arrived downstairs and too avoid questioning, Ragnarok greeted Larkspur who was holding Juno. Though Juno attempted to look upset and annoyed, Ragnarok could see she was truly worried....somewhere in her soulless eyes. Aurum greeted him next and said "Hey sleepy-head how do ya feel?" 
"Let's see." Ragnarok said, doing a back handstand and began doing five push ups. Once done, he fell back on his feet and replied "Great." 
"Excellent!" Aurum said then looked around. "Where's Lee?" 
"Probably feeding our people." Ragnarok replied. 
"How long ago was she out?" Larkspur asked. 
"Couple hours." Juno replied. 
All eyes were on her and Juno uncaringly/nonchalantly said "Whoops."
"Hours?!" Aurum said. "Bu-but-" 
"Omegian's are a slippery bunch." Juno said with a shrug. "Don't worry, she should be sneaking back into her room right about-" 
There was a light thud from upstairs. 
"Clover darling, why don;t you go see if your little damsel is doing well." Juno said. "A happy Queen makes a happy planet." 
Clover went back up the stairs. Aurum turned to Ragnarok and scolded "Why didn't you say anything?" 
"Lee doesn't like supervision if you've already noticed." Ragnarok replied, everyone gathered at the table and were served food by Aurum. "She's probably hyper but still depressed." 
"She should just get over it." Juno said, everyone giving grace and began to eat. "You've had enough deaths in the family as it is." 
"Remember Juno, there are now only two Royals left and I've been exiled from the throne." Ragnarok said. "Lee has a lot of pressure on her shoulders now, I wouldn't be shocked if the Elders started demanding-" 
Ragnarok glared at his food with distaste suddenly. 
"Demand what Raggy?" Aurum asked. 
"...." Ragnarok remained quiet but decided to eat anyway. He refused to talk and Aurum glared at him with irritation. she poked and pinched his shoulder as he ate but Ragnarok refused to spill. 
"Raggy!" Aurum whined. 
"Leave him alone Aury, he probably has his reasons." Larkspur said. 
"Or he's just being an a*s." Juno said, eating away. Larkspur eyed her closely and said "And I'm guessing you won't say for your reasons?" 
"Or I'm being a b***h." Juno said with a smirk and continued to eat. 
~ * ~
Clover knocked on the door and heard the shuffling inside stop. 
"...Come in." Lee replied and Clover pushed open the door. He found her sitting on the bed, hands in her lap and staring blankly to the floor. She almost looked like when she was told the news of her mothers spirit suddenly vanishing. Her hair was growing out in the back now that he looked a bit closely but the sides with curling at the ends. Clover entered and said "Dinners ready if you want to eat." 
Lee shook her head no and continued looking to the ground. 
"You can go now..." Lee replied. 
Clover remained where he was and replied "Lee I know the funerals coming up but do you honestly think staying in this depressed rut will make him happy?" 
"Most likely not." Lee replied, her voice was lame and sounded almost like death. Her hand reached to the back of her neck and felt the place where she was injected with the battery. It still stung but the pain had dulled out now. Clover noticed and asked "How long ago did you wake up?" 
"Eight minutes after Ragnarok put me in the bed." Lee replied. "I was completely charged." 
Not even using Ragnarok's pet name...
"Lee-"
"It's okay..." Lee replied, rising up and looked to the small camp where her people were currently feasting on food and getting ready for bed. She gave a sigh and continued "My people need their rest for tomorrow." 
"Tomorrow?" 
"We depart back to Omega and start the funeral arrangements." Lee replied. "Misaki has contacted me and has informed me that preparations are being made in my fathers favor. Plus the will needs to be read." 
"Lee you should eat." Clover said. He reached out for her hand and intertwined his fingers with hers. She was unresponsive at first but soon gingerly gripped his hand. She gave a sniffle and wiped her eyes as she was led downstairs.
~ * ~
Everyone looked up when Lee and lover came down stairs. Lee was seated besides Clover and an awkward silence befell them. Larkspur decided to start small talk. 
"So Lee, how're preparations?"
"Almost complete." Lee replied in a monotone voice. 
The awkward atmosphere returned. 
"Lee, shouldn't you tell them?" Ragnarok asked. 
 "Tomorrow, they're not ready." Lee replied, she began to eat. 
"Tell us what?!" Aurum asked, she was getting frustrated with all this secrecy.
"Tomorrow darling." Ragnarok said teasingly. 
"Just eat." Lee replied with no expression.       

Ugh.....its been awhile I had no idea what to write :l

11 Years Ago

After cleaning up and relaxing a bit, Clover went upstairs and made sure, he would be ready for everything that was about to occur: going back to school, Lee….leaving, the war over, and just getting settled into the new environment. He knew this was going to be hard on Lee too but he did not want to suffocate her with protection, closing his eyes ready to doze off…and maybe keep one eye open…just in case she needed something…

Aurum was drowsy; she finished editing the video and then put it away with the rest of the CDs and put the electronica device away. She fell flat on her back and then looked at the ceiling, and then fell asleep. “Tired?” Ragnarok asked walking in. Aurum nodded without opening her eyes. Ragnarok was not the least bit sleepy, not with all the he had received earlier. The sprite however wasted no time and was already radiating warm heat which would eventually wear off as the warmer months would soon arrive. Ragnarok closed the door and left the sprite to her peace.

11 Years Ago

Ragnarok knew Lee had disappeared while dinner came to a close. Being an older brother, he needed to protect the baby and also being a soldier he needed to protect the final warrior of Omega. Planets attached were in danger of crumbling. 
"I hope Sirius won't be there." Ragnarok muttered. 
"He won't." a voice said. 
Turning, Ragnarok found Juno. She always had a nasty habit of popping in and out of places. With a sigh Ragnarok asked "Misaki informed you?"
"Yeah, didn't want Lee panicking and fretting over tradition." Juno said. "Besides, he's too caught up in his studies." 
Ragnarok gave a hallow laugh and returned his gave to the camp out in the forest. Lee was most likely taking watch, her people sleeping soundly as she stayed awake for the rest of the night. She'd need another charge. 
"Ya gonna bring the others?" Juno asked. 
"They are considered family. Plus Larkspur could use the check up." Ragnarok said. "The real question is whether you'll be able to handle the dead." 
Juno glared. 
"I know how you are with spirits." Ragnarok said and looked to the moon. "Tomorrows gonna be hell...I can feel it." 
"Really now?" Juno asked. "What else could come of a funeral?" 
Ragnarok chuckled and turned away from the moon. He ventured inside the house and disappeared down  the stairs and to the couch where he could think peacefully. Juno only had her attention on the moon and soon asked "What would you do...Your highness?" 
~ * ~
The next morning, everyone was up early. The faes invited to the funeral were still trying to rub the sleep from their eyes as the twin began making the transportation symbol they used  before hand when visiting Omega for the first time. Lee, however, would be doing it all on her own. She was given another charge but handled it better than yesterday and after a eight minute power nap was charged and ready. She positioned herself and took a deep breath. Her tentacles appeared from her back and her energy core glowed from within. The symbol surrounding them all glower and they began to break apart in binary code. As Lee opened her eyes, they glowed and in a flash of light, they were beamed into the galaxy. They sped through the galaxy at super speed, until finally landing on solid ground. They were welcomed with Omega. The people scattered back to their homes in preperations. Lee returned to her feet, stumbling a bit and Clover caught her before she could fall but she mumbled "I am fine." 
He knew that was a lie but he knew she only wanted space. 
"Ragnarok follow me, we need to meet with Misaki." Lee said. 
"As you wish...the Elders too." Ragnarok said. 
"What do the Elders want to talk about?" Larkspur asked, thinking it would only be planned by family and close connections. 
"For marriage." Ragnarok replied, Lee sending a glare. 
"Marriage?!" Aurum asked. 
"To who?!" Larkspur finished. 
"Who else?" Ragnarok asked. "Her mate." 
All eyes were on Clover.       

11 Years Ago

(super short but---I MANAGED TO POST :D)
Juno chuckled, eagerly anticipating this development. I'm so excited! Juno thought. I wonder the reactions--well I can imagine them already, but still, it's fun to watch. 

11 Years Ago

Clover’s eyes rolled back as his head collided to the ground beneath them. “Oh my,” Aurum let out, yet in a bit of a chuckle as she ran to help out Clover-leaf. Larkspur took off his hat and then fanned the groom-to-be smiling a bit sheepishly. “Well…it was bound to happen,” Larkspur admitted. “Aw poor Clover, he surely did not see that coming,” Aurum said picking up his unconscious body from the ground. “We’ll just take the groom to a clover field patch and he’ll be back to normal in no time,” Larkspur said slinging the elf over his shoulder. “Or if not, make one,” Aurum said as the three left. 

11 Years Ago

"Don't worry..." Ragnarok said. "Its just that if he doesn't marry, Lee could be in danger of execution along with Clover and Omega could spiral into an uproar." 
Everyone stared. 
"What?" Ragnarok asked. 
"Seriously?!" Aurum scolded. 
"Don't worry! Lee, your queen now, might as well tell them your plan now." Juno said, Ragnarok glaring at Juno but she only smirked. 
"My plan is to confirm the Elders that I'm much to young to actually marry. Plus the planet wouldn't trust an adolescent into the throne." Lee explained. "Don't worry Clover." 
"That's a relief." Clover said. 
"Yeah, besides marriage is something Lee will force you into when she's ready." Ragnarok said with a smile. 
Clover looked at Lee and replied "...I wouldn't mind." 
Lee's face turned dark as she turned away and said "W-We should get back to the castle. Misaki will be waiting there."  

11 Years Ago

After Ragnarok and Lee had left, Aurum looked at Clover with sorry eyes. “You okay?” she asked. Clover shrugged his shoulders, making the face of discontentment but carried on, digging his hands within his pockets. “She just needs her space, I just stay out of her way, and I mean…the war, sudden loss of family, the responsibility of her entire planet. I should be the least of her situations much less be a situation and stand by with open arms for when she needs comfort and it all becomes too overwhelming,” Clover-leaf explained. Larkspur patted Clover’s head and then his back. “Let’s just explore meanwhile, it hasn’t been too long since we’ve last been here, I mean I know where they have badass candy!” Aurum suggested in delight. “You can go, I think I’ll just roam, I’m curious meself from our last visit,” Clover said walking around. “Same,” Larkspur said taking Juno with him. “Oh…okay then,” Aurum said in a tad bit of disappointment but then burst her phoenix wings and dashed off. 

11 Years Ago

Juno paused and said, "I would love to joy you in this, but I need to find Eld."
"Eld? Is she here?" Asked Larkspur.
Juno smirked. "Yes, she is. She came yesterday via portal. I'm just going to go find here." 
Aurum looked at Juno, "You don't want any candy?"
Juno looked back at Aurum and replied, "I'll get some later with Eld. She's know where some candy places are too--probably."
Larkspur smiled and looped his arm around Juno's waist and said, "I'll come with you then."
"Says who?" Juno replied.
"Me."
"If you're there, Eld will go on the defensive."
"Come on, we were all in life and dead situations together, she's be fine." 
Juno sighed. "Fine--but you have to treat me to something." 
"As you wish," Larkspur replied.
Juno raised an eyebrow, "Really the princess bride?" 
"Of course," Was Larkspur replied as they walked away.
"Find us later!" Aurum called. 
There was a wave in replied as the couple got out of ear shot. 

11 Years Ago

Lee and Ragnarok arrived to their home, the doors being opened and coming to the council room. They were seated in their parents throne where Misaki and the other leaders of planets Sprx, Starks and Dimentio were gathered in wait. 
"We had already been informed of the dilemma." The king of Starks said. 
"Mind telling us how it happened" the Queen of Dimentio asked, she wore a joke uniform but her smile was dead serious. 
"He was killed when Lance had brainwashed them, he was on the verge of death." Lee explained. "I take full responsibility for my peoples actions, they were not in their state of mind." 
"Well done, but they must be punished." Misaki brought up, getting a glare from Ragnarok. "Brainwashed or not, you have informed us that your people are capable of any situation....this obviously shows that is a lie." 
"How so?" Ragnarok countered. 
"Being easily brainwashed by a supposed member of their own species, they need to be punished." King of Starks said. 
'"What do you imply?" Lee said. 
"Well..." The Queen said. "You are near of age for an Omegian so simply getting matched would be far easier." 
"She already has chosen a mate." Ragnarok defended. 
"Omegian?" 
"Elf." 
"Oh..." 
There was silence, even Misaki seemed a bit confused. 
"Is that a problem?" Ragnarok asked, Lee placing a hand on his shoulder and feeling his muscles tense. 
"We were hoping she chose an Omegian for her husband-to-be." The king of Starks replied. 
"So the blood-line will stay pure." The Queen finished. 
"Says the life forms who basically fucked every living life-form." Ragnarok mumbled but was kicked in the shin before the other Royals could hear. Lee gave a nervous laugh to cover up the rude comment and explained "Please listen, having an Elf in our blood-line would only show the universe and other life forms that we are not ones to be dealt with. Having Earth on our side would have a huge advantage." 
"Plus the offspring will be adorable!!" Misaki chimed, Lee catching the Queen simply bubble at the thought of little Royal Omegian running along the halls. 
"SIMPLE ADORABLE!!!" the Queen squealed in delight, almost falling back. 
"If you are confident in your mate." The Stark King said. "Humans have been known to go from one mate to the next." 
"I can assure you, Clover-leaf is an marvelous choice for royalty." Ragnarok bragged. 
The council members seemed interested in this new species. 
"When shall we meet him?" The Sprx King asked. 
"After the funeral at dinner, we'll have him and his siblings ready." Lee replied. "Please stay a while longer, my fathers spirit would appreciate the gesture." 
"We accept your invitation." The Sprx King and the meeting was adjourned.
~ * ~
"Stuck up as usual." Ragnarok grumbled once the elder Rulers had been led to their rooms. "Ragnarok you should really watch your tongue in front of them!" Misaki scolded. "If they had heard you, you might as well be writing a death wish!" 
Whatever." Ragnarok replied uncaringly and turned to his sister who remained silent throughout the whole thing. She seemed to be thinking. 
"Lee, hey baby sis you alright?" Ragnarok asked. 
"I don't know what to do..." Lee mumbled. "Clove might as well hate me now....being dragged into all this." 
She gave a laugh but she hiccuped in the middle of it. 
"Like he's thinking about something so trivial as marriage at the moment." Lee said but was only punched in the shoulder. She sent a glare at her brother but Ragnarok didn't seem apologetic. 
"What was that-" 
"You know how Clover feels right now?" Ragnarok asked. "Worried, scared, doesn't even know what the hell to do with you right now! He's giving you space like a good boyfriend, he makes food for you, he protects you, Lee you need....you need..." 
"A date?" Misaki asked. 
"BINGO!" Ragnarok said and grabbed Lee by her wrist. 
"I can't! I have to plan the funeral for father!" Lee argued. 
"Leave that to me, it'll only be for a couple hours and the funerals not till tomorrow evening." Ragnarok said. "Go find him!" 
He then shoved Lee out the door and command the guards help search for Clover-leaf.  

Mystic Academy manga genre

11 Years Ago

Hello! I need to ask a quick question: what genre's should I put in the Mystic Academy manga? I know there is Action, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Romance, and Si-Fi...any more you can think of? Please let me know. And would you consider this a Shojo, or a Shonen, or a mixture of both?

11 Years Ago

This thread is more of a romance so it would be a Shoujo, yes there's action but mostly high school romance

11 Years Ago

Aurum was wide eyed, her noses pressed against the glass windows that protected the interestingly designed candies. Pulling the lollipop out of her mouth, she made a popping sound and then chose her order. “I’ll have two of those, three of those, one of those, five of those, two of those small ones, one of that, four of those, that one that looks like a pixie sticks,” Aurum said with bright eyes. “That…is going to be one hugs sugar rush,” the clerk said from behind the counter giving the sprite her sweets. “Well….those caterpillar lollipops were for me but the others were for me friends,” Aurum responded. “Ah, I see,” the man responded and then took the next customer. “Thank you!” Aurum thanked and then burst her Phoenix wings and look flight. Overhead, she saw the landscape planet was…was it bigger then Earth? Only one way to find out, Aurum thought excitedly as she flew down to the Southern parts of Omega.

Clover was walking through towns, his hands dug within his pockets, he was going to need a short trim of the hair, and his green eyes were starting to get covered. Looking around he went into a store and then was able to buy scissors and then ran into the nearest restaurant into the men’s bathroom.

“Better,” the elf said in his head as he left the restaurant after cleaning up. His head was still its unruly layered self but at least he could see. However the small trim made quite the difference as he passed by other Omegians that awed at the sight of the lovely shades of green that were ever-changing within his irises. He blushed slightly but continued on until two guards took ahold of his shoulders. “Uhm yes?” Clover asked turning around. “Elf?” one asked. “Yeah,” Clover responded without assurance but was then escorted without word.

11 Years Ago

"Okay Misaki how the hell do you plan a funeral?" Ragnarok asked. 
"Are you serious?" Misaki asked. "You took the initiative of planning the funeral and having no experience in actually arranging one?!" 
Ragnarok looked at him blankly before reply "Yup." 
Misaki glared but with a frustrated sigh replied "Fine, fine, once again I will assist you." 
"Great cause I would've beaten the living s**t out of you." Ragnarok replied with the nicest smile but only having Misaki's face pale. "Come on buddy, Lee's got the will in her room and we'll brain storm in there." 
He grabbed the Alpha King by his robes and dragged him away, not caring that Misaki was frozen stiff in fear. The two ventured to Lee's room, finding her room in shambles. 
"Another melt down." Ragnarok grumbled. Lee had come to her room before the meeting actually started. What better way to vent out your frustration then to flip a table. 
"Come on, its on the desk." Ragnarok said. 
"The capsized one?" Misaki asked. 
"Yup." 
Ragnarok took the large desk and flipped it back into place and searched the dresser, finding the will still neatly folded and fine compared to the rest of the room. Ragnarok skimmed the letter quickly and his expression saddened. His hands trembled and his shoulder slowly hunched upward. 
"What does it say?" Misaki asked. 
"...He knew..." 
"What? He knew what?" 
Ragnarok turned with eyes of rage and replied "The damned old man knew he was gonna die!! THE F**K?!" 
Ragnarok would've shredded the paper into tiny bits if it wasn't formally addressed to Lee. Ragnarok was so upset, fuming with pure rage that he flipped the table he put right back up. He then kicked over the small garbage can next to it and it scent papers flying through the air. 
"Calm down! What did it say?" Misaki asked, Ragnarok shoving it into Misaki's face. In simpler terms, the King was fully aware of the disaster of bringing an alienated species like Lance into Omega but thought better of the Peace it would bring. He knew his life was on the line no matter what, either from Lance seizing full control of Omega (which happened) leading to his murder or the council would find Lance and have the king executed. There was almost no point. But the letter continued on about how much Lee and Ragnarok had grown compared to their younger years, especially when the Queen had past away. Misaki sniffled and approached Ragnarok who was sitting in the middle of the room and patted his back. 
"...Aren't you happy he died a king instead of an exiled one?" Misaki asked. 
Ragnarok didn't respond. 
"Listen, your father drones on and on about the mistakes he made in both your lives, he apologizes and wants you both to rule Omega with the compassion and love your mother had towards it." Misaki said. "Think about your mom." 
Ragnarok relaxed and rose up. He pulled out a pen and paper and said "Misaki, everyone comes in their black attire, replace all the fabrics with black, something sheen but not dark. The dome will be opened to reveal the stars, ya following." 
"Of course Your Highness." Misaki said. 
"No..." Ragnarok denied. "That's Lee...I only protect her." 
Misaki smiled and said "Alright, Captain." 
Now Ragnarok liked the sound of that. 
~ * ~
"Clover-leaf." Lee greeted. 
"Marshal Lee." Clover replied, the two trapped between two guards who loomed over and ensured they didn't run. Lee appeared upset, arms crossed and Clover shuffled from one foot to the next. The guards soon left them be, but watched at a safe distance. 
"So...What was that about?" Clover asked. 
"Ragnarok sent us out to go on a date." Lee explained.
"Well...do you want one?" 
"Of course!" Lee said. "but right now is not the time! I have a funeral to plan, meetings to schedule, squires to knight, a whole new council, speak with the Elders, another meeting with them later on tomorrow and-" 
"Lee." Clover said, taking Lee's hand and having her pause. She stiffened but Lee saw the heavy blush on her face suddenly. He suddenly remembered that they hadn't held hands since the war began, she had probably become unfamiliar with the gesture. 
"Come on...you can take me to your favorite places." Clover said with a smile and slipped his fingers between the spaces of her hand. Lee's hand remained unfazed at first, almost wondering what to do but they slowly grasped his as well. Lee then led Clover down the white plated side walk and muttered "Th-there's....a nice place to eat...hungry?" 
"I like your cooking better but anywhere is fine." Clover said with a smile, all sweet and his very face bringing a pink hue to Lee's sulky atmosphere. 
"..." Lee's face was hot. It was almost like the couple hadn't been the same since the war. Ragnarok was right...she needed this. 
"...There're churros." Lee brought up, remembering a place her mother took her to when Ragnarok was still sane. 
"Sounds fun." Clover agreed and the two were off.         

11 Years Ago

Jason was rushing through his last exams and he would have served his 4 year university sentence for fae/human. Scribbling the last of his thoughts, he finished with ease and then slammed the pencil down for his last period and then delivered his paper to the professor. Jason slumped in his seat and took a nap.  
  “Jason? Jason?” a student asked shaking the fae’s shoulders. “Nye..unh…mmmmmm..squirtle…..mmm,” Jason let out. “Come on, exams are over,” the student urged. “Mmmm….croak,” Jason let out. “Hendrix, let’s go!” the student urged. No answer. The professor had walked over to the elf and then dismissed the student. “Student-teacher conference,” he said and with that the student walked out. “Jason…Hendrix,” “Mmm?” he asked. “You’re back from war,” the professor said looking towards the ceiling. “Yeah…” Jason said looking up from his desk. “And yet you made it to exams,” the professor said impressed. “Yeah…” Jason repeated. “Fae wars…more brutal then a human’s?” the professor asked. “Well…it’s more complicated,” Jason said sitting up. “I see, you’re a strong elf,” the human commented with his raised eyebrows. “Thanks mister, you’re a smart human,” Jason complimented. “Thank you,” the professor said quite proud that a creature of nature distinguished him as such. “I’ve always believed in faeries as a boy, never thought I’d be teaching one,” he said smiling. “Yes, I am most grateful,” Jason said getting up ready to leave. “Well, you’re going to graduate, a smart 17 year old you are, good luck my boy,” the professor quite proud. “Thanks Professor, I really tried.” The professor smiled to himself. “Now, reward yourself with rest,” the professor ordered. “I will sir, thank you sir,” Jason responded and then left the room.

“Jason!” Chuck cheered as he entered the doors. “Hey there Jason, dinner will be ready soon,” Dean called from the kitchen. “Wicked,” Jason said collapsing on the couch. Dean returned to his cooking and his eyes lowered, he wondered how they would take the news….

11 Years Ago

"Hang up the frame a little higher! We want all of Omega to see this, broadcasted and for all who are in the capital!" Ragnarok ordered, Misaki assisting in food preparations and invitations. Ragnarok inspected the grand hall, pictures of the dead King with his wife filled the halls, bringing memories of Ragnarok racing through the halls and his mother chasing after. She'd scoop him up and rub her nose in the crook of his neck knowing it was his one tickle spot. A servant approached him and asked about the different shades of black and Ragnarok requested a galactic fabric instead. 
"Raggy!" a voice called and Ragnarok turned, finding Aurum soaring in. She landed with ease and presented a candy to him. Ragnarok laughed and took the candy from his girlfriend and said "Thanks, something sweet will cheer me up." 
"Knew you'd love it!" Aurum said only to get a kiss on her cheek from Ragnarok. 
"Much better." Ragnarok bragged and turned to one of the maids. "How's our injured fae?" 
"Doing well, with mistress Juno there she'w able to keep him rather composed." the maid replied. 
"Can he stand?" 
"Yes." 
"Thats good." 
Ragnarok then dismissed her but stole a candy from Aurum's pouch of goodies and handed it to the maid in thanks. 
"Hey!" Aurum said. 
"Be giving darling." Ragnarok teased and went to the funeral hall. A large coffin was draped with the finest silks and bejeweled by diamonds. Inside would lie the small remains of the king who deteriorated much faster when Ragnarok had found the remains some time ago. 
"Aury, I actually need you to light the higher torches up there." Ragnarok said. 
"On it." Aurum said and erupted into flames. She soared through the air and lit them all much faster then doing them individually. She landed beside him and asked "Now what?" 
"New wardrobe." Ragnarok said. "Come on this is a funeral, now a picnic." 
"Well sorry that someone didn't give me enough time to pack." Aurum said. 
Ragnarok's clicked his tongue and said "Don't worry, the seamstresses have been dying to make you clothes! MADELINE!" 
A woman was there in a second and Ragnarok said "Have my mate fitted for the funeral, something that welcomes the dead if you please." 
"Of course!!" she replied gleefully, gripping Aurum's arm and dragging her off. Before the two disappeared Ragnarok called "Something fireproof if you please!" 
~ * ~

Lee and Clover had bought churros, which were actually much bigger almost like a log sized and the two shared just one. Lee brought Clover back to the palace gardens, finding her plants slowly dying out. she fondled them, the leaves hanging and she seemed rather said. Clover set down the churro and looked to the plants. He then went to his knees and with a simple stroke, the flowers healed. 
"I'll help." Clover said and Lee simply watched him revive her plants. They were soon brimming with life and love. Clover marveled at his work and announced "Finished, what do you think?" 
He was given a kiss. His face became hot and Lee gave him a small smile. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him fully.     

11 Years Ago

Juno and Larkspur walked through the city. As they walked, Juno decided it was time for some answers--and she was going to get them. 
"Larkspur?"
"Yes?"
"Why on earth did you get that idiotic idea of almost killing yourself by over usage of your power?" She glared at him as he tried to replied, "And don't say anything that I might feel like beating you over the head for--it'll scare the Omegians."
Larkspur had the twinkle of mischief in his eyes and a smile at the end of his mouth. 
"I don't think I'll tell you..." 
Juno opened her mouth to protest and Larkspur silenced her by finishing, "Unless you agree to go on another date with me." 
Juno looked at him in disbelief and had the same expression on until she had reached the house that Eld was staying in for the time being. 

11 Years Ago

“Dean…it was…them,” Jason said in shock. “Honestly, I wish I didn’t read this…where’s Larkspur?” Chuck asked. “Sorry, buddy they left to Omega,” Dean said ruffling his hair. Jason was silent and then dropped the papers; he then chuckled and shook his head. “I knew his parents were fucked up…but never knew they were that fucked up,” Jason said. “Well, at least we now know, this was finally confirmed today by the Fae who are still cleaning up for known causes of death after 345 AST, Revolution time basically,” Dean said. “Since, Leonard is dead and Amy has…gone haywire, do you think we should leave?” Chuck asked. “We’ve remained here for years but maybe we should just take a look on how Amy is, you know, to see if she’s plotting,” Jason said wanting to be sure. “Okay, buddy,” Dean said and then Chuck teleported them off.

Chuck, Dean, and Jason were quiet outside of Clover’s old home. It was beat and pretty much destroyed, hard to believe anyone would be home. The three fae looked around and peeked in through a window of the house and tried to look. There was nothing just a sea of darkness. They were all silent until they heard a gun get cocked and Jason felt a circular, hollow, shape at his head. Turning around, Jason came face to face with a pink haired woman, her eyes sunken in, her hair sticky, thin and balding, her cheeks were sunken in as well. “What are you doing here?” she asked her eyes both rabid and angry but yet starved. “Looking for Clover,” Dean lied. “He sure as hell ain’t here, that f****t better not be hiding here either,” Amy yelled. Jason’s veins pulsed, but he did his best to contain himself. “Fine, that’s all we wanted to know,” Jason said. As they turned around to make their way out, Chuck fell to his knees after his head was collided with the butt of the rifle. “You killed my husband don’t think I’d let you go that easy,” Amy hissed through her rotting teeth, Dean was about to attack but before he could, Jason did it for him. “Easy? EASY! You withering low-life! You disgusting disgrace! I never knew it was possible for the Gods to make a disgrace, but clearly you were born out of it,” Jason hissed through his gritted teeth as he as Amy was pinned down. “You’re nothing but a piece of s**t, and will always be remembered that way. Nothing! You’re not worthy of anything! You’re hideous! You’re a monster! You’re a lonely, sad…creature, who doesn’t even have the rights to be called a lady, and when you die, the Earth will just reject your body, not even the most forgiving of creatures could accept trash like you. From one mother to a women who called herself a mother but never amounted to much to be called as such, she loathes you, and will make sure you’re ridden of, and that you daren’t taint her,” Jason hissed letting Amy’s head collapse to the ground, he then got up from pinning the speechless elf and then went back and smacked her across the face. “That was for me parents,” Jason said as he walked over to Dean who was trying to help his little brother from the pretty hard strike against the head. “Go f**k yourself” Jason said at last as he teleported them back home.