thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Re: Mystic Academy

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
i am still lost... (frustration)

Erm....maybe you should write more on Ian? You haven't written much about him. Aside from that, Jamillet, Imagination-mage, and Imaginator's characters are up in Omega dealing with the funeral of Lee and Ragnarok's father, and Clover's going to get permission of marriage approval from someone on earth (but he's not there yet, still on Omega) for the future when Lee is of age to take the thrown (you can ask them for more details, they know more about it). Harmony is away training with Noah (her last key) for an upcoming battle that she alone will be dealing with; Boken is just hanging around the school; Ninkin is heading back to her home town; Mystery and Zak are talking about Zak's win against Cedric (In which case, I became confused on his loss cause Zak was supposed to end up with Ninkin, but I got an idea to get them together ;D); Eddie is WHO knows where (probably still trying to get rid of dark creatures *someone should contact PrincessZeldaWannabe so she can start adding posts again*)....That is about all I can recall on the top of my head. Although, I strongly advise that from now on, Jordon, you to keep track of what page you were on last and PLEASE read.

10 Years Ago

sorry, it's just i lost my library card so i can go on  a computer when i am at my aunts which is usually twice  a month if i am lucky.  than i am also busy trying to find a job to buy a computer and possibly a printer so i can finally attempt to publish Revenant Code. so aside from being busy and trying to stop my mom from killing her husband i am quite busy... so i will try to keep up. thanks for all your help :)

Ian Magus the symbiotic Magus

10 Years Ago

Ian still felt a bit out of place, with being around others with similar powers such as himself. he would always have to conceal his powers around the norms.  Ian is a unique magus, he is able to combine spells even with apposing elements. "hmm, where is  Edwin... i always feel so out of place unless i am around him. he always seems to make me feel normal when i am around him." he thought aloud. 

Ian felt a smack in back of the head. "Oww! what's the big..." it was none other than Edwin Warlock. "y'look like you're over thinking again. so what shape are those pansy norms in?" Edwin asked. "fine, after the incident Cedric cast a memory spell so they were unaware of us." Ian Explained. "yeah i guess the queen of demons attacking a school would turn some heads. once she found me she reverted my age from nineteen to fourteen and a year later hear I am. i will break this stupid spell if it kills me..." Edwin said frustrated. "so when are you going to tell her?", Ian asked with a teasing smile. "What the hell are you going on about? Ian," Edwin said while blushing.  "i can tell that you care for the blond girl... Eddy  I believe it was?" Ian said. "you're talking non-sense pus i doubt she feels the same way" Edwin had a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I am a demon... any ways lets grab a bite to eat at the cafeteria?" 

"Edwin, you need to just tell her. i am she shares the same feelings. but you won't know tell you try." Ian said. "creatures like her aren't meant to be with creatures like me Ian. Let's go Ian i am tired of this depressing stuff," Edwin walked off.   

(i thought i would show more of Edwin's human side here)

10 Years Ago

Solaris told Trunks that she'd meet uo with him later, for now she had to go back to the academy. She flew back at a sedate pace, not in any particular hurry whatsoever.

Lux was twirling around Xifos when some teenager a few years older than him came running up to the monochrome teen.

"Lux!" The older boy tackled him into a hug.

Lux blinked, not knowing what on earth was going on.

"Eh, okay...?" He uttered awkwardly.

The redhead hugging him was tearing up. "I-I thought I lost you!"

Lux quirked his head to the side. "Lost me?" 

Edmound Belle Henry Slater: Good-bye Mystic Academy *Coming Soon*

10 Years Ago

So I talked with PZW and she tells me that she has no time to post anything anywhere (even her own stories) so she told me that Eddie is okay to be taken out…It’s sad. Eddie is the first of our characters to be leaving, though I guess if PZW ever gets the time and wants to come back and post, then she shall…I shall be attempting to give Eddie a good good-bye post though cause that feels like the right thing to do (instead of leaving the readers at a major cliff hanger to never be read ever again =_=;). At the moment I shall be searching through the pages to find where and what was last left off at and do my best. (It’ll take me a looooong while) And then I realize it’s a sad ending for Edwin :( Oh gosh……

10 Years Ago

Time to restart this puppy. Damn it's been awhile for me.

10 Years Ago

The next morning, Aurum was ready to leave, and set off to another place…home. She stretched her arms out and scratched the back of her head, it seems it had been forever (for me it has at least XD) since they had last been home. Meaning, grass, flora and fauna she could actually identify. Moving onto Omega…or Earth. Both would be quite the transition, the world’s both have their pros and cons that would supply equal suitability but…for the different species. Aurum loved being a guardian for the Earth, she actually had the want to help despite the humans never acknowledging the fact that they weren’t alone…so dense. But she noticed how if you show yourself, in your natural form, like your MOST natural form (meaning a teeny tiny fairy the size of your index finger) a child would never forget such a sighting. Some forget and feel guilty knowing what they saw, has been spotted for years and are known as ‘guardian angels’ to the Earth and yet sin upon it, by murder and herbicide. Some isolate themselves, into nature as they go and disappear to repay whatever they can to the unseen and the unknown. Doris Handover, was friends with the fae, and she grew everything or made everything of hers and repaid the fairies around dawn or dusk with placing one of her products into the ground which would gratefully be taken by the faeries and they supplied her with all the well-being she deserved. Others, would spot fae and would perhaps grow up to getting to know them and forever leaving the Human World, or staying and helping out from their spot such as Environmentalists, others just have the feeling maybe...I should recycle today…or maybe…that wouldn’t be good for the environment. Others don’t know. Aurum knew, Earth still needed them, so would “Mother Earth” be okay with giving up a few fae. Perhaps… She got herself ready, as did Larkspur, who got up and thought…I miss Minnie-day, and with Clover, with mixed feelings. Today was the day. 

10 Years Ago

This may seem random to ask, but I wanna draw a Mystic Academy related picture...who should I draw? Any requests?

10 Years Ago

(this is so late:/ oh well, better now than never huh:D)

Ragnarok miraculously got Lee aside for at least a couple of minutes to explain the fae's situation at hand. And since she was both understanding and kind, she promised she would assist her fae friends in returning home. The two gather their friends and Lee arrived a little late after being held up in another meeting. Though it had been a couple of days, Lee was already looking older. 
"you gonna be okay?" Clover asked. 
"Yeah, we just need to run by a few things." Lee said. "I can promise you guys that I can return you to Earth safely." 
"That's great!" Larkspur said. 
"and you?" Aurum asked. 
"We'll remain here." Ragnarok replied. "Like I said, our people need us until a replacement is found so that Lee can return to her studies of Earthling behavior." 
"Oh." Aurum mumbled. 
"Don't worry, we'll be back before ya know it." Ragnarok said. 
"Yeah, we'll be ~yawn~ back before ya know it." Lee replied. 
"First things first, sleep." Larkspur said, noticing Lee already going in and out of sleep. 
"Yeah, if you end up anything like you were last time, its best not to get too into it." 
Before Lee could protest, Ragnarok declared "They're right, it'll also give you guys plenty of time to take suviniurs, say goodbyes or so on and so forth." 
Ragnarok took an arm from Lee and slung it over his shoulder, helping Lee back to her room. Juno entered, already fully aware of the situation and asked "So tonight's your guy's last night huh?" 
"What about you?" Larkspur asked. 
"Stayin' here, I found a rare plant that went extinct on Earth eon's ago and have been dying to see what it does!" Juno said, a little too over excited. "Who knows maybe it puts you into eternal sleep, makes you grow second limbs, maybe implodes or disintegrates you one digested or coming in contact with it." 
Larkspur kissed her forehead and said "You're adorable when you talk about things you like." 
Juno glared but didn't hide the blush from her cheeks.   

Edmound Belle Henry Slater: Good-bye Mystic Academy (1)

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
In a flash of light scholar and edwin were back on eartgh just long enough for edwin  to notice that cedric's wounds were being treated. by a familiar person,"ian wel i'll be damned havn't seen you since i got transfered here," he looked to see it was edwin but he was three years younger than before. "edwin aren't you supposed to be 19 not 16?" ian asked. "long story told short mother got pissed." he ran up and put ian in a headlock and gave him the noogie from hell. "ow,ow ,ow! you know i hate that,"ian said.  edwin let him go. then he turned to cedric and started laughing,"so you finally got waht was coming to ya then?" edwin asked rhetoricly.

(I’m not sure if any of this’ll be 100% right, but I’ll be doing my best)(Taking place after Edwin first came back) Scholar watched as Edwin reunited with his friend, Ian who was soon given a noogie. Averting his stare he teleported out in search of finding Eddie before she were to cause havoc and be seen and exploited on national television all across the U.S.

Edmound Belle Henry Slater: Good-bye Mystic Academy (2)

10 Years Ago

~***~
(Okay, now a little fast forward)

Eddie was shrouded in darkness. She looked around to find any source of escape…None. The Dark Gods must have trapped Eddie within her own mind enabling her from stopping Ella on the outside. A troublesome situation in deed; being trapped within one’s own mind was not going to be easy to escape from.
   A vision appeared overhead showing Ella battling out with a figure that looked to be like…Crona?
     “Is that- what’s her name again; that vampire girl…………Crona…?” Eddie wondered out loud. The two were in the woods, Crona looking very vicious and blood thirsty (literally), slashing at the goddess and causing trees that were in her way to tumble down.
     “Why are you running away you dastard? Afraid of a mere vampire?” Crona called with a smirk.
     “Like I would ever be afraid of you; are you sure you’re not supposed to be the one who’s to be afraid?” Ella said smirking right back.
     “What the hell are you talking about?” Crona asked. Ella vanished and appeared behind Crona, grabbing her by the neck and throwing her to the ground, plummeting. “Damn…”
     “Any last words before I kill you?” Ella asked. Crona furrowed her brows in anger, and then the vision ended.
     “Oh no! Crona!” Eddie cried. She growled. “This b***h isn’t taking over my body. No way in hell is she killing my friends!”

10 Years Ago

~***~
(Present)

Harmony backed away quickly, flustered at Noah’s action.
     “Is something wrong my dear?” He asked.
     “N-no…nothing…” She lied.
     “Well it seems likely you’re not quite ready to continue training any further today. Why don’t you retire and head to class.” He said. He went ahead of Harmony and turned to make sure she was following him. She was just standing there with a tomato red face. “Would you like to take my hand?”
     “U-uhm…yyyyyyeah- no…!” She responded, catching herself and hiding her hands behind her back.
     “Then you best hurry before the Rider’s catch us.” He teased. Harmony puffed her cheeks and let out a breath of air. She ran ahead of Noah and headed back on to her classes. Noah sat down in a corner and let his head hang back, looking up at the ceiling.

10 Years Ago

The morning came rather early and everyone was set. Lee was finally well rested with her brother beside her just in case the teleportation would take as much of a toll on her like before. The three fae were positioned and ready to leave, little Sirius half asleep but wanting to at least give a goodbye to his uncle, dad and aunt. 
"We'll see you soon?" Aurum asked. 
"Tots." Ragnarok replied, blowing her a kiss. Lee placed her hands in the large cuffs and took a deep breath. Her eyes glowed the the Omegian symbol glowed an electric green. The three were suddenly levitated off their feet and could see their very beings being broken down. 
"We'll see you very soon." Lee said and the three were beamed back to Earth. 

(just thought it would be better not to drag it on for too long)  

10 Years Ago

Landing upon Earth’s grass, Aurum inhaled and then exhaled looking over at Clover and said with a sigh: “Graminoids.” Clover looked to his feet to spot the few clovers that engulfed around his sneakers. “Come on, we should prepare, Mother Nature isn’t exactly ‘nice’ to everyone” Larkspur said, his eyes fixed upon the view of home.
The three fae and alien had begun their walk home, it was noon and the best time to see Mother Nature was sunset in this time zone. She’s usually in a good mood this time of month.  
  Everyone had to take a shower. Everything had to be natural and clean from when they were first brought into this world, it was crucial that no toxins traveled with them that could potentially anger the head guardian. Aurum came out and offered to blow dry anyone’s hair with her heat. She was already clothed with her flower petals, in fact a lot of her dresses were made from roes or violets, it was just hard to tell but these were lovely mountain laurels, such a fragile material, yet sturdy if manipulated a little. Her hair was braided with leaf tendrils and vines sticking out and her phoenix wings were hidden, her very thin and transparent sprite wings had appeared, nearly shining like glitter when in sunlight. Lee peeked out from the guest bedroom after her shower and saw Clover sprung out from his bedroom asking for the hair dryer. “Me too, sis. Lee, need a hair dryer?” Larkspur called out. “Sure, but uhm…clothes?” the omegian asked curiously not knowing if her clothes were appropriate. “Oh, I’ll help you out” Aurum said excitedly as she blew heat on her brother and best friend’s head, moving the hair around. Once she was done, Larkspur and Clover’s hair was let out; Lee noticed how Clover’s hair looked so lovely with a few waves and Larkspur’s air was just reckless yet lovely too. “Alright Lee, I’m coming” Aurum said, heading into the guest bedroom.

Aurum didn’t want to braid Lee’s hair, with the natural heat coming in; her hair got a little wavy and looked very nice. She decided to leave it but did two braids from the side connecting to center, and made her clothing from sweet bay magnolias. Lee felt comfortable in the sturdiness of the petals, she didn’t know flowers could be this big….or were they that small? “How are they so big?” Lee asked. “Just a looooooooot of good fertilizer, thankfully they don’t stink like it, plus some magic” Aurum explained. Aurum stuck small Forget-me-not into her braids and Lee was ready. “That’s it?” Lee asked. “Yep, but if we really wanted to impress Mother Nature, we would go in naked” Aurum explained. “Oh,” Lee replied her face blushing slightly. “Yeeeeah, we’re not that Earthly, but I doubt Larkspur would have a problem with that” the sprite said chuckling. Lee thought that was true. Larkspur was quite free spirited, he certainly wouldn’t mind. “We’ll be fine, though. We’re ready” Aurum said finished with last touches. Since, they both had under garments on, Aurum replaced their bras with bra pad supports so Mother Nature couldn’t tell. “The straps wouldn’t exactly pleas her either” the sprite explained. Lee was surprised for a mother, she didn’t sound so simple to please. “Everyone decent?” Larkspur called from the outside door. “Yes, come in” Aurum answered. Larkspur entered shirtless…however it wasn’t a surprise. Larkspur’s build was very exquisite from all the labor on the ranch. Clover had then entered and Lee’s jaw nearly dropped but she caught it. His build was fantastic, too! “Clover! …Workin out?” Aurum asked noticing Lee’s expression, chuckling silently. Clover chuckled, “Come on we should go.” “Don’t we need to give her a warning, or set up a meeting?” lee asked. “No, humans invented that,” Larkspur assured.

10 Years Ago

(internet mom i loved ur part!!...but i sadly need to inform u that Lee, Raggy and Juno are still on Omega. They never left cause Lee hasn't found a replacement just yet. Plus i won't be here for a few days and won't be able to really keep up:( Lee's dress sounded so cute too!!)

Once the fae's were transported back, Lee was helped out of the room where she would rest. Though Ragnarok knew tomorrow would be hell due to the fact that she canceled all meetings for today so she could send her family back to Earth and take the rest of the day off. Ragnarok brought his sister to her room where she fell and instantly fell asleep, anymore movement and she be keeling over and vomiting all over again like the first time. Ragnarok turned out the lights and exited the room, closing the door softly behind him and decided to head to the kitchen. He felt in the need for a metal rob suddenly, and said so his stomach. Reaching the kitchen and finding on he began munching on it like a bar. He began going into thought. Though he was exiled for the throne, Ragnarok still wanted to help Lee especially when she deemed herself ready to be queen. 
"Thinking?" Juno asked, making Ragnarok jump when she suddenly appeared. 
"don't do that I could choked on pieces of titanium!" Ragnarok scolded. "How the hell did you know I'd be here?" 
"I could smell your anxiety and was hoping you'd be desperate enough to try this new elixir." Juno replied, holding up a rather large jug of a purple liquid with orange flakes at the bottom. 
"Might I ask why type of poisonous berries were used to make that?" Ragnarok asked. 
"Oh well to his the bitter taste, I used zorka berries to make it taste appealing and irresistible, but I used your deadlier nightshade, spiked morcus and speckled ju-ju bug berries." 
"then I'll pass." Ragnarok replied and returned to his bar.
Juno groaned and said "Whelp, the other thing that could help would be some advise."
Ragnarok eyed her. 
"Look, Lee should know what she's doing but she could also be digging her own grave from the stress and anxiety she'll begin to feel. If only there was a way to be in two places at once."
Ragnarok's eyes brightened. 
"Thanks for giving me an idea Juno." Ragnarok said, finishing the remaining of his snack and began making his way to the library. Juno smirked, following as well and saying "Oh joy, but makes me wonder if the council will agree." 
"Please, bending a few rules and breaking some is all apart of politics." Ragnarok said, coming to the royal library. This was Juno's second favorite place to be in the castle. The library contained both fiction and non-fiction, never ending genre's and jam packed with old recipes for disaster and conflict. 
"i'll be in the Witch section." Juno said and was gone. Ragnarok knew he'd probably be hearing from the Elders and Council in the near future but that didn't matter at the moment. He instantly made a bee-line to the Abilities section and pulled out a rather rusty book, coated in layers of dust. Blowing it off, Ragnarok was met with a book calledAbilities: Forbidden and Known. Looking to the author made his heart some what stop when he spotted his mothers name. 
"Maybe this is was destiny." Ragnarok mumbled, finding a page sticking out. Pulling out the page, he nearly went into tears at the handwriting and who it was from. Hastily stuffing the letter in his pocket, Ragnarok went to the pages he needed that would most likely either benefit Lee....or destroy her completely.     

10 Years Ago

I have no idea how to start :/

10 Years Ago

YOUR BACK:D!!

10 Years Ago

Oh my, has it really been this long? O.o I'll see where I'm at, Ghostly, and see if I can rope you in somewhere! XD

Edmound Belle Henry Slater: Good-bye Mystic Academy (3)

10 Years Ago

((Meh, no one has been posting so I'll post half of what I got so far **DO. NOT. ADD. PLEASE.**))

~***~
Scholar appeared somewhere in the woods sensing Eddie…Ella was nearby. He trekked through the forest getting even stronger senses until he came to a wide open clearing. He called out for Ella. There were no responses. Suddenly, Scholar was hit over the head by a rock and was knocked out.
     “That ought to keep you bothersome watchdog out of my way for a while.” Ella said dropping the rock and walked away from Scholar.

Edmound Belle Henry Slater: Good-bye Mystic Academy (4)

10 Years Ago

~***~
     “Oh my goodness…w-when did I-? Oh no, I l-lost control again.” Crona said, cupping her hands into her face in embarrassment. She took a peeked at Axel seeing St. Valentine on him and then decided she’d head back down stairs to bake Axel some sweets when he awakens.
    When Crona came down, the front door was wide open. She went over to close it but was suddenly grabbed at from behind with a knife coated in blood. The captor stabbed Crona in the chest and she began to have difficulty breathing and could hardly move.
      “Dead man blood will only cause you to be weaker and lose all your strength to fight back.” A woman’s voice said. “It won’t kill you.”
(Dead man blood idea was inspired from Supernatural)
   Crona was still. She was alive but struggled to stand.
    St. Valentine decided to see how Crona was doing so she left Axel’s side and she saw that Crona was in the hands of a stranger. Ella. She transformed into her human self and dashed into Ella, knocking her over.
      “STAY AWAY!” St. Valentine bellowed angrily, gritting her teeth. She wouldn’t allow this stranger with a knife coated in dead man blood to harm Crona any longer. She stood in front of Crona and would protect her as long as she could. “I won’t let you hurt my master!”
    Crona fought to stay awake, struggling every second. Her head throbbed with pain.
      “Out of my way, rabbit.” Ella said bluntly. She wasn’t same the great light goddess of elements and beauty. She’s a being of light that only thirst for blood lust on all the dark creatures. “I need to rid of all dark creatures and you’re in my way.”
      “I don’t understand what my master has done to you. I’ve stayed by her side this whole time and she’s never harmed anyone.” St. Valentine defended.
      “V-Val?”
      “I watched her, guarding her from any harm and observed all her behaviors. I’ve always watched her ever since she was turned into a fledgling and now. Axel helped me get closer to her so not only do I watch her every move, I’ll fight for her and protect my master till the very end. I’ll protect her from you.”
      “What a lovely speech. Though you don’t know who you’re talking to, little girl; I’m Elena the light goddess of elements and beauty.” Ella said sounding high mighty.
      “Too bad for you, you’ll be facing St. Val-”
      “Enough, stupid rabbit.” Crona said. Her other self somehow managed to awaken early.
      “What? H-how? You just-”
      “This is my fight. You don’t protect me, you protect my weakling self. Not my true self.”
     “But Crona!” St. Valentine complained.
      “Tch! GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!” Vampire Crona bellowed at Ella, punching her out the door and followed after.
      “Crona…” St. Valentine whispered. She held her hands together as if praying and cried out to the heavens, “Please protect Crona!”