thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Re: Mystic Academy

11 Years Ago

Lee pulled away but her face suddenly went red as she staggered back a bit. She rubbed her face and mumbled "S-Sorry..." 
"Don't be." Clover said with a smile, cupping her face but his face was a pink hue as well. "It was nice and I missed it." 
Lee's face only darkened. She rose up and said "I'm sorry...I've been depressed lately." 
"Cause of your dad?" Clover guessed. 
Lee played with her wilting snap dragons and only gave a shrug of reply. Clover hugged her tightly around the shoulders and said "But he'd be proud...You saved your people and soon will be Queen." 
Lee only focused on his hands before placing hers over his. She only exhaled and mumbled "I wish I could be happy." 
Taking his hand, she decided to take him to a desired place of her parents.  
(NEW PAGE!!!! HELLZ YA!)

Harmony's Training (1)

11 Years Ago

Harmony talked with Boken for a short while after Solaris and Edwin’s battle ended. Harmony decided that telling Boken she had powers wasn’t a very good idea, let alone she was only a novice. She couldn’t risk anyone else finding her out. Aurum, Larkspur, and their friends are the only exception.
     “Well, I better head back to the dorms.” Harmony said tucking her hair under her ear. She waved Boken good-bye but then he took her shoulder, turning her around and embracing her in a warm hug. Harmony was caught off guard and blushed madly.
     “I will protect you when you’re in any danger.” He said.
     “I-I-” She stuttered. She softly pushed him away with a sheepish smile, “…I trust you’ll be there then.” She dashed off leaving Boken all alone. He smiled, happy to see Harmony slowly becoming less and less avoidant.
~***~
     “I will protect you when you’re in any danger.” Boken’s words rang through Harmony’s head. Those words hurt her somehow…Maybe it was because she’d be able to fight for herself; both as the Crystal Heart of Power and with her Pokémon?
     “I can’t let Boken risk his life for me. I-I-…I’m gonna have to train with…Noah.” Shivers ran up her spine at the thought of training with him. She looked behind and all around her to make sure she wasn’t being followed, heading to the school library.
~***~
Upon arriving to the school library, Harmony made her way in, walking over to the less used book section as Noah said that would be where they’d meet. She braced herself for any type of surprise Noah would pull on her. It was quiet (of course) but it was a rather awkward one at that. She turned a corner and spotted Noah.
     “Harmony, you’ve come.” He said. Harmony flustered. This was so embarrassing. She walked up to him, expecting him to attack her in a hug. He wasn’t though. It felt strange to her. “Are you ready to begin?”

(Leaving it off at a cliff hanger! *if that’s what it seems like)

11 Years Ago

Solaris sat under a tree waiting for Lux. She played with a small ball of non-destructive ki. Bouncing it off of trees in boredom. She missed as she saw a person enter the clearing. "Took you long enough." She called out at, who she assumed was Lux. 

The person stopped momentarily before continuing. "Heheheh..." the person laughed in a ridiculously high pitched voice. 

Startled at it not being her sparring partner, Solaris stood and checked their ki levels. "W-what?!" She couldn't believe it. They had no signature. "Who are you?!"
The person was very rotound, and white as a sheet. A sinister smile on it's chubby cheeks. Solaris had never experienced an instance where she could not sense a signature. Fooled into its size sure, but there was nothing. Not even plants had no signature. 

"I won't ask again. Who are you?!" She demanded. 

The being smirked before blurring out of her sight. Solaris wasn't prepared for the solid fist in her gut. "Gah!" She spit blood.

Stumbling back she stared wide eyed at the thing before her. It wasn't natural. Just as she was about to retaliate, another person appeared. 

"19, cut it out." An old dark skinned man berated the pale being. "We can't kill her yet." 19 pouted. "I wanted to play with the monkey." Its high pitched voice disturbed Solaris. 

The old man turned to leave. "Come 19, we must find the other Androids." Solaris could only stand there as she realized the old man had no ki either.

~*~

Lux was heading to where Solaris had asked to meet him, when he felt himself be bowled over. "W-Woah!" he cried out as he fell.

"Lux! You got to help me!"

Said boy rubbed his head as Solaris helped him up. "What's going on?" He asked.

Solaris was freaking out. "There are... There are these... things." She constantly glanced at her surroundings with paranoia. "They don't give off any energy at all." She placed her hands on his shoulders, and looked him straight in the eye. "Everything gives off energy Lux. Everything." A twig snapped, and Solaris jumped.

Lux tried to calm her down. "Solaris, what's going on? What happened?" She wasn't making any sense.

"I was waiting for you when this pasty white guy came and sucker punched me." She winced at the memory. "Just as I was going to teach him not to mess with the princess of all Saiyans, another one came." She described the other Android to him in as much detail as she could. "Then he said they had to find the other androids." Solaris shook her head in disbelief. "He called the pale person, 19, like it was their name."

Lux rubbed the back of his head in uncertainty. "What do you want me to do?" 

"I don't know..." She admitted. "But they did not give off the feeling of benevolence." She sighed exasperatedly. "We need to find out what they are, what they want."  

11 Years Ago

11 Years Ago

“Okay, try it now,” Madeline said steeping back from Aurum. Aurum did so. The dress was lovely and Aurum loved it…like every other burnt dress. “Okay…now flame up!” Madeline said with full assurance that this one wouldn’t flame up. Aurum crossed her fingers and then spread her phoenix wings and flamed up, closing her eyes. Looking at herself in flames she saw her dress through one eye and gasped in amazement. “It’s working!” she said happily. “Yes….oh wait! No!” Madeline cried as the dress gave way and turned into ashes. Aurum sighed and then her bra and underwear gave way again too. “Eek!” Aurum cried going into the brightest shade of red. “Oh my! Here, another extra pair, Madeline said preparing for everything possible. Aurum grabbed for the underwear and then there was a knock on the door. “Are you finished yet?” Ragnarok asked from the other side. “Wait!!! I’m not decent!” Aurum cried. Ragnarok raised an eyebrow, “It’s not like I haven’t seen you in bra and underwear.” It was silent...: “I burnt that off too,” Aurum said sadly. Ragnarok rubbed his brow and then sighed: “Well just try not to flame up at the funeral…” “Okay.” Aurum responded and then exchanged looks with Madeline both knowing it had to be fireproof still. They then worked faster.  

11 Years Ago

Ragnarok made his way away from the dressing room and decided to inspect Juno and Larkspur, though he was hospitalized it was better safe then sorry. He could say something that was deemed "perverted" or "embarrassing" that could cause him to be hospitalized for much longer then planned. He came to the infirmary where his nurses were working all types of strange healing gels along the burns and gashes on Larkspurs body while Juno got advice on the Omegian doctor on poisons. 
"How ya feelin'?" Ragnarok asked. 
"So much better." Larkspur replied. "Thanks again." 
"No prob, and Juno I take it your taking the poison lecture to your liking?" Ragnarok asked. 
"To the fullest, deadly night shade and poison oak would bring the funniest inflammation to the throat and skin." 
Juno laughed and Ragnarok only patted Larkspur's shoulder and whispered "Good luck" 
~ * ~
"Can I open my eyes now?" Clover asked. 
"Nope." Lee replied, leading him down. She looked around, and smiled faintly as she announced "You can open them now."
Clover blinked his eyes open and was met with binary aurora that changed every millisecond but gleamed different colors. 
"Whoa..." Clover breathed out. 
"Yeah." Lee replied, her hand tightly in Clover's. "I wanna have the funeral here." 
"Here?" Clover asked. 
"This is where our souls are collected, my father will go here....and rejoin with my mother." Lee replied. 
"That sounds nice but your mother still lingered the planet even though she past away right?" Clover asked. 
"Yeah, she was the barrier keeping the souls from the planet. An extra precaution that Ragnarok's rash actions for planet domination wouldn't repeat itself." Lee replied. 
The two continued to marvel at the scenery. Lee's grip tightened in Clover's hand as she said "Let's head back....I wanna see how preparations are."   

11 Years Ago

After Ragnarok had left, Juno listened to the nurses explain some more properties on nightshade while her mind wondered about how Larkspur was. 
He could have told me he wasn't feeling well when I went to visit Eld! He made me worry--and even Eld was flustered. Gah, what type of person does he think I am? One that doesn't care about him?  
Juno's face formed the smallest grimace before she turned her attention back to the nurses. The nurses talked on about the different poisons, their antidotes, among other things until the nurses had to leave to check their different stations until only Juno and Larkspur where left in the room.

11 Years Ago

“Ready?” Madeline asked. “Yes, you?” Aurum asked. “Course, now burn!” Madeline said steeping back crossing her fingers, learning that was a human gesture for luck…or lying when it’s behind your back. Madeline was positive that this dress would work and that it was indeed fire-proof. “Alright, here we go,” Aurum said a bit nervously. The dress was really lovely and suiting, Aurum prayed it wouldn’t be destroyed. Flaming up she watched herself burn up to flames. She looked at the dress and saw it practically resist the flames. “It’s working!!” Aurum cheered. Aurum stopped the flames and then looked at Madeline with wide eyes which she returned. “We did it!” Aurum cheered she stepped off the stool and tackled Madeline in a hug. “We did it!” Aurum cheered once more but then pulled away realizing the reason for the dress in the first place... “Right…” she said pulling away. “It’s okay Aurum, but we must continue with preparations,” Madeline reminded with firm eyes. “Of course,” Aurum said. Aurum took off the dress and put on her old one, to be worn later at the funeral.

Clover-leaf and Lee returned to the castle and found Ragnarok after he had given orders. “You’ve returned,” Ragnarok said. “Yes, to check on preparations,” Lee said her voice firm. “yeah is there anything you need help with?” Clover asked.

11 Years Ago

"That is very simple, follow Marco for your fitting Clover and Lee come with me." Ragnarok said. 
"I thought we got rid of Marco..." Lee brought up. 
"So he broke someones tibia, their still alive." Ragnarok said, Clover face paled and Lee noticed. She didn't want Clover coming in with broken bones. 
"Send him with Madeline, she's good with men too." Lee said.
"She's helping Aurum thought." 
"She can duplicate herself ya know." 
Ragnarok only shrugged and called "MADELINE!!" 
Madeline was there in a heart beat but the number 2 was engraved on her neck, indicating she was a clone. 
"How may I be of assistance?" she asked. 
"Clover needs something nice for the funeral." Lee said. "Black but not depressing, something that compliments the eyes." 
Lee then played with Clover's bangs and added "And maybe a haircut in the bangs too." 
"At your service, follow me sonny!" Madeline said and whisked him away for a fitting. Lee went to her brothers side and said "Everything going along well?" 
"The room is set and the remains we could find are in the casket." Ragnarok replied. "Got your speech?" 
"Memorized." Lee replied. 
"Good." Ragnarok said then noticed the smile. "See, a date fixed you right up." 
"It did." Lee agreed. 
"Great, maybe next time I can set you two up in a awesome love hotel I heard about on Earth." Ragnarok teased. 
Lee's faces burnt red as she punched Ragnarok in the shoulder and scolded
"NO!" 

11 Years Ago

Solaris searched the grounds of the school angrily. She was royalty, the princess of all Saiyans! She'd kill the creatures that forced her to lower herself to such menial tasks. She wished she had kept Tapion's sword, but King Kai had told her to leave it on his planet. 

Seeing a group of kids, she figured it wouldn't hurt to ask if they saw them.

"Hey, have any of you seen an old man, and a really pale guy around here?" She asked them gruffly.

One of them answered her, "You mean these guys?" He showed her his phone, the object that held their attention, playing a video. 

On the video the people she was searching for were decimating a city.

"It's insane." The kid said. "It's like they're not even mortal." Guns had no affect on them, as seen in the clip.

Solaris cursed. "Do you know what city this is?" She demanded from them.

"Y-Yeah, it's Parsley City." He stuttered.

Solaris flew off towards the place.

11 Years Ago

guys havn't had any internet service would you guys mind catching me up, I was at the part when I was fighting the sayan girl. well when Edwin was fighting her.

11 Years Ago

Solaris stopped fighhting Edwin when she realized that she'd have to go SSJ to beat him, but wasn't supposed to. Not sure what exactly is going on with Ragnarok and the others, and the androids are destroying a city.

11 Years Ago

Oh for Ragnarok and everyone else, well they had war and finished off the Goblins and are now having a funeral for the King of Omega. 

11 Years Ago

“How short are you going to cut my hair?” Clover asked. “Not too short, but enough to see your eyes,” Madeline informed. “Oh okay,” the elf replied calming down a bit. Madeline wet Clover’s hair and then got started. “Your eyes are amazing! How do they change colors like that?” she asked noticing the dynamics of the shades of green. “They reflect off my feelings and emotions,” Clover replied. “You’re mixed right now?” she asked. “Yeah, the darker the warmer the lighter the colder…ice blue, I’m in psycho rage,” Clover explained. “You’re…light green and warm…are you upset and happy?” she asked frowning confused. “I’m not sure,” he replied merely. “I see,” Madeline responded as she continued.

“There you are,” Madeline said letting Clover-leaf see himself in the mirrors. Clover gasped and went up to the mirror: “Who is this gorgeous man?” Madeline was confused and responded: “Uhm…you?” Clover turned smirked, “I was joking but you really know how to cut bangs,” Clover complimented. “Thank you,” Madeline said as she pulled Clover away to tailoring his suit.

“You don’t flame up do you?” Madeline asked a bit nervously. “No…haha no I don’t do anything that destroys cloth,” Clover reassured. “Oh okay,” Madeleine said in a bit of relief.
“Alright, I have my design.”

“Okay, I’m finished,” Madeline responded. Clover looked at himself, he was really impressed, She’s goooood. “Wow, thanks,” he said. “Of course,” Madeline responded.

“Raggyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!” Aurum sang as she skipped down the corridors but then bumped into Clover. Aurum landed on top of Clover as they both let out groaning sounds. “Thank the moons you’re light,” Clover said as Aurum picked herself up.
“Sorry,” Aurum said as she helped her best friend up.
“Hey, you’re doing? With everything…?”  Aurum asked. “I’m good. The fitting was fun,” Clover commented. “Yes, and now you look sexy,” Aurum commented as she flipped his hair. “Ha, thanks,” Clover said. “You don’t even have to do this with your eyes!” Aurum said as she made hers bigger. “Huh?” “Your eyes are more noticeable and the haircut makes it pop!” Aurum said. Clover stood still and then looked at Aurum’s pockets. “Figures. Candy? How much?” he asked. “A lot…you want?” Aurum asked. “Aurum..no-….nevermind sure,” Clover said taking a lollipop.

11 Years Ago

Clover and Aurum suddenly jumped as they heard a scream. They spun around, bracing themselves to be pounced but only finding Lee and Ragnarok there instead. Only Lee could shatter ear drums like that. 
"Lee what's wrong?!" Clover asked, there was a slight ringing in the back of his head now. 
"Your bangs..." Lee said then broke out in a large smile "THEIR GORGEOUS!!!" 
Clover's face turned pink. Lee played with the now short bangs that were now cut right and showed his eyes. His eyes were changing and Lee was simply mesmerized by them.  
"I love it!" Lee said happily. 
Lee seemed to have finally escaped her depression. Her large smile was back and her green orbs were shining brightly. Ragnarok smirked in accomplishment, just because this was a funeral didn't mean it could be so depressing. Clover's eyes brightened slightly as he replied "I'm glad you like it." 
"Of course I love it, its you!" Lee said, kissing his cheek and spinning towards Ragnarok. "Everything appears to be in order bro. let us commence getting Juno ready! Madeline makes the best dresses based on personality!" 
"We have to get your dress ready too ya know." Ragnarok said, ushering Aurum and Clover to follow the two. 
"Yeah, I have the perfect one!" Lee said. "Madeline is just getting it adjusted in certain places." 
"That's good to hear." Ragnarok said. 
"What about you?" Aurum asked. "Where's your suite and tie?" 
"You'll see." Ragnarok bragged. "You'll be blown off your heels at the sight of me~" 
Aurum laughed. 
"The dragons will arrive soon too right?" Lee asked. 
"They've already arrived Lee, being fed and everything." Ragnarok replied. 
"Good, I don't want Skylar all lonesome, besides his mating season should be coming up soon and I refuse for him to be alone this year!!" Lee said, dedication in her voice. 
Ragnarok rolled his eyes. Lee turned to Clover and Aurum as she replied "You simply must see the dragon dance on mating seasons!! They're SPECTACULAR when trying to court the females! Perfect for a honeymoon- as humans call it!" 
"You need to be wedded for that." Aurum said. 
"Really?" Lee asked, pausing and looking to the ceiling in wonder. Ragnarok light tapped her head with his fists and replied "Come on soon-to-be-queen, we need to see Larkspur and Juno in the infirmary where they'll be getting their parts. Oh speaking of parts, Clover you need to stand by Lee when the ceremony begins." 
"I can do that." Clover reassured. 
"That's what I like to hear from the groom-to-be." Ragnarok said. 
"Here we are~" Lee sang, coming to a tall door where it opened up and closed behind them. Juno and Larkspur there conversing. 
"Juno, Larky~" Lee sang. 
The two turned. 
"What?" Was Juno's curt reply. 
"Hey guys." Larkspur greeted. "How're preparations?" 
"Going accordingly." Ragnarok replied. "Now, Larkspur since your....crippled basically you'll be on the side sitting and looking like a gentlemen." 
"Doesn't sound like me." Larkspur replied. 
"Well suck it up, cause we don't want you bleeding all over the floor." Ragnarok said, gesturing to the bandages covering Larkspur's stitches. Larkspur glared but Juno cut in "He'll remain stationed." 
"Good." Ragnarok said. 
"Juno we want you handle the flowers." Lee replied. 
Juno glared and asked "Do I honestly look that much of a flower girl to you?"
"Not the petty ones in the green house, I mean from my garden." Lee replied. "We'll need the snap dragons, fly traps, lovely-lucies, purple poka's and zippleback spiked roses. Can you handle that?"
Juno smirked and replied "I can manage." 
"Those are flowers?" Larkspur asked. 
"Some of the most dangerous and poisoned ones known in the galaxy." Ragnarok translated. "Only professional botanists can handle them, only false move could have you dead." 
"Which is why you picked Juno." Aurum guessed. 
"Exactly ~" Lee sang. "They are some of her favorite species." 
"Just don't take the seeds this time!" Ragnarok scolded. 
Juno just stared nonchalantly and replied "I make no promises."      

Info/Important info

11 Years Ago

@ C.A.Jordon: And Harmony isn't at Boken's side at the moment and is going to be taking some training time to fight the Riders.

@ Everyone in the group: I'm sorry I haven't been working on the book edit, but that is because I'm pushed right up against the wall at the moment to finish my Senior Project (which is a book *!!Not MA!!). Although, sometimes I worked very little on MA edit, but not much. Expect me to start writing/editing more of it around the end of April - all of May (cause I'm gonna need a little hiatus from writing so much in such short time). *bow* I again apologize for not posting much here and wish I could.
Oh, and I'll try working on the Manga during the summer ^^;

11 Years Ago

what about boken, cedric and ian?

11 Years Ago

trying looking at page 69 I think that's around where they were last

11 Years Ago

I think Cedric and Ian are still with Edwin, not sure about Boken though.

11 Years Ago

“And me? What do I do?” Aurum asked excited to have part…maybe. “Aurum?” Ragnarok said. “Yeah!” Aurum said getting excited. “Get dressed, and look cute for everyone.” Aurum’s face fell with the response and then walked away: “Okay.” “Hey! Aura, let me keep you company!” Larkspur called as he attempted to get up, but Juno slammed hi, back down within a millisecond. “You’re not going anywhere! Got it?” Juno asked. “Got it?” “Got it,” Larkspur responded. “Then freaking act like it,” Juno responded putting emphasis towards the last three words. Larkspur nodded and then stayed seated.

Aurum came back; her hair was tied in a loose side braid sitting loosely upon her right shoulder while her wavy was loose from behind. She looked lovely with her dress and everything. “Larky!” Aurum called. “Aura…you look beautiful,” larkspur said amazed at how many doll like figurines Aurum could be transformed into. “Thanks and check this out!” Aurum said in excitement. She burst her Phoenix wings and snapped her fingers and lit herself on fire. “Check me out!” she said as her dress was still aflame. Larkspur was impressed. “You should have brought some of your own flame resistant cloth,” Larkspur suggested. Aurum’s face fell once more: “ I was expecting a “Wow” or “Nice Job,” but okay, thanks Larky, for that suggestion hours later,” Aurum said. “Sorry! Wait! D****t…wait can you help me get dressed… “Isn’t Juno doing that?” Aurum asked. “Well…I don’t want to bother her,” Larkspur said.
“Alright come on,” Aurum said flaming each other up.

“Alright just zip them up and you’re good Larky! DASHING!” Aurum complimented. Larkspur felt happy to be in new clothes, it was new and fresh feeling. “Alright, what about my face?” Larkspur asked. Aurum looked at her older brother and applied her soft fingers upon his face. His scars began to recycle themselves into new skin and tissue. “How’s that?” Aurum asked. “That’s ….great!” Larkspur said amazed. “I’ve been developing,” Aurum said in triumph. “Awe…my baby-sis is growing up, but het, you’re getting old, but really don’t be too fast please,” Larkspur pleaded. “I’ll try,” Aurum said hugging her older brother. “Alright back to my station.” Larkspur said.