thread heads : Forum : Mystic Academy

Re: Mystic Academy

10 Years Ago

Aaaaah fuckery! Gotta post!!!

10 Years Ago

hey does any body want to edit my stories for me? message me if you want to.

Edmound Belle Henry Slater: Good-bye Mystic Academy (5 final)

10 Years Ago

~***~
(Okay XP I’m gonna try and do my best with this post being the last post for Eddie…I don’t know if any of you will cry at the end, I sure did…This was really hard to do…)

The two were in the woods, Crona looking very vicious and blood thirsty (literally); slashing at the goddess and causing trees that were in her way to tumble down.
     “Why are you running away you dastard? Afraid of a mere vampire?” Crona called with a smirk.
     “Like I would ever be afraid of you; are you sure you’re not supposed to be the one who’s to be afraid?” Ella said smirking right back.
     “What the hell are you talking about?” Crona asked. Ella vanished and appeared behind Crona, grabbing her by the neck and throwing her to the ground, plummeting. “Damn…”
     “Any last words before I kill you?” Ella asked. Crona furrowed her brows in anger. All seemed lost. That’s it. She couldn’t do it anymore.
     “Tch. I guess…I wasn’t-”
   Ella screamed, releasing Crona. She held her head in pain.
     “S-stop…Stop it…I SAID STOP!!” Her eyes began to change color. Her body gave off a dark aura. Was that the power of the Dark Gods? This was Crona’s chance. She got up and was about to send a powerful punch to the struggling goddess, but was tackled down and her arms were pinned.
     “Don’t.” The boy figure said strictly. He had messy pink hair and bright pink eyes.
     “Who-” Crona began.
     “Don’t.” He said again. Crona grunted and was still. She looked to Ella who was collapsed on the floor and began to glow. She and the boy cringed and the boy scooped Crona in his arms and he ran away from the powerful light Ella was giving off.
   The powerful light soon faded and Ella was still.
   Scholar came up to the body and lifted her up.
     “Edmound…Edmound…Edmound wake up.” He said.
   Her eyes slowly began to open. Scholar smiled. She was back to her old self. He hoped. She sat up and rubbed her temples.
     “Is…Is it over?” Eddie asked.
     “Indicating that you are back to your original self; yes, you are yourself again, Edmound.” Scholar stood up and helped her to her feet. Eddie frowned. She almost killed her friends…and Edwin. Tears ran down her cheek.
     “Scholar…can I ask you a favor?”
     “Yes?”
~***~
Eddie and Scholar came to the academy. Scholar went into the Headmistresses office to speak with her while Eddie looked for Edwin. She had to see him before-
     “Eddie?” A voice said. Eddie turned around and saw Edwin with a boy she never met before.
     “Oh, Edwin, I gotta go get something out of my locker. I’ll be right back.” Ian said and nudged his friend whispering, “Now’s your chance.
     “IAN!!” Edwin bellowed, but Ian was quick to run away before Edwin could do any more to him. He blushed. “What the hell does he think he’s saying? I don’t-
     “Edwin……” Eddie said. He stopped murmuring and looked to Eddie. She hugged him which took him by surprise. He didn’t understand what was going on but he wrapped his arms around her.
     “Eddie? What’s gotten into you?”
     “Nothing…I just…” Eddie didn’t want Edwin to see her cry. She was embarrassed by it and didn’t know why she was crying in the first place.
     “Are you crying?” He asked. Eddie blushed madly.
     “N-no…” She lied. Edwin knew she was lying. He pulled her off of him and brought his lips to hers. Eddies eyes grew wide with surprise.
     What the hell am I doing? He thought to himself.
     “E-Edwin?!”
     “I-I don’t know what came over me…at least you’re not crying anymore…Actually…Eddie. I have…I have to…I need you to know…something…” Edwin was flustering. “I-I-I……”
   There was a long awkward silence that seemed to last forever.
     “I like yo-”
   A sudden wave of strands of memories about Eddie began to slip from his mind. He was beginning to forget. He was caught off guard and couldn’t ward off whoever was taking his memory of her away from him. He cried and fell to the floor. Eddie began to cry again. Scholar was only doing as she asked him to, but she was beginning to regret it. She never cried this much over anyone. Deep down inside, she realized she actually loved him. She fell to her knees and soon her memory of everyone she met at the academy; Mystery, Crona, Zak, Lee, Aurum, everyone. Even Edwin. She and Edwin fell asleep and were lying next to each other, Edwin’s hand rested atop Eddie’s hand. With what little she had left, Eddie whispered, “I like you too…Edwin…”
  Scholar came to the two lying on the ground. He picked up Eddie and carried her in his arms. He took one last look at the hybrid demon boy Edwin Warlock and teleported out. And that was the last time anyone at Mystic Academy made contact with Edmound Belle Henry Slater. The Elemental Hero and demi-goddess of light and beauty.

(if there is anything I need to fix about this last part, let me know and I’ll try my best… *oh gosh I really can't stop crying *sniff* I think this was too strong for me* Let me hear feed back what you thought about this part. Did you feel anything?)

memories lost (edited)

10 Years Ago

(yeah i felt something. i like the ending. he will have all his memories accept for the ones about ella/ eddie) 

Wh, what the hell am i doing here... i was just talking to that vamp chic before... wait a minute... i know this feeling a spell has been cast... can't remember... oh well guess it wasn't that important. i better get back to the school grounds. oh yeah Ian is attending this school now it'll be like old times... accept i am younger now. Then he headed back to the academy grounds only to find Ian. "The hell, are you doing here?" Edwin asked in his usual tone. "that is a good question... I don't even know. someone was in trouble... but i don't who or what kind of trouble. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"so scholar was that acceptable. that was my strongest Eraser spell. they will never remember her or you for that matter. as part of one of the clans that are loyal to Ella. i shall never mention her." Cedric said as bowed to scholar.

(hopefully that was acceptable. i finally got so moto to begin writing in this group again.)

10 Years Ago

Wait...are you talking about Crona? She's in the woods and Edwin is at the school. I don't know how that would work...

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Sarah in Wonderland (PokemonFan#1)
Wait...are you talking about Crona? She's in the woods and Edwin is at the school. I don't know how that would work...

there Fixed it. i just deleted the sentence mentioning crona.

Harmony Alice revamp

10 Years Ago

Hey guys, I'm gonna be revamping Harmony. I'm going to replace ALL of Harmony's Pokémon with a crystal heart creature instead (which I'm thinking up the design for right now). In the edits it'll be a little different. I'll try finishing up her plot line as soon as I can. Reason why I'm takin the Pokémon out is because I don't want to deal with any of that copyright stuff with Nintendo if we plan to publish the book's/manga's. I'll have the creature Harmony will be having be capable of transforming/shape shifting into what what ever fits the edits. And I want to draw it out for you to get a better image now than being puzzled. And I thought of a better outfit for her, so that is changed too. Oh, and I'm having her "Crystal Heart of Power" form look more like a magical girl (think of the Puella Magi Madoka Magica characters *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*) rather than a simple old boring dress with simple jeans and simple other stuff. (°_°;) That was a rather long "I'ma let you all know the down low". orz _| ̄|○

Harmony-chan revamp DONE

10 Years Ago

Harmony everyday: Crystal Heart of Power (Magical Girl): (now I can continue editing the first volume with ease. Let me know if there's something different you want changed for you by leaving a review in the chapter of the book or send a message letting me know which chapter to fix and I'll try my best)

Pix (Harmony's pet)

10 Years Ago

Name: Pix
Ability: Shape shifting into literally anything and can duplicate its self if need be (aka it can't be form one and two at the same time)
Form 1: While in this form Pix is at its weakest and is in its recharging state. He can't speak clearly while like this and when he tries, it sounds like jumbled up words. Almost as if speaking like "asdfghjkl" aka key smashing.
Form 2: While in this form Pix can speak normally and sounds like he has a British accent. He prefers to take this form only when the Crystal Heart of Power is also in their form because of how straining it can be on him.
Owner: Harmony Alice (aka Crystal Heart of Power)
Other: The pouch on it's back in form 1 and stomach in form 2 can hold a great amount of stuff. It is Harmony's key when she places her pocket watch in it, thus the play, pause, and stop buttons are able to be used. He also can be Harmony's sword.

Mystic Academy Anniversary

10 Years Ago

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!! (I've been waiting forever to say that cause I forgot what day we started it...now I remember :D) I wanna make a picture to celebrate...though I'm not sure when it'll be done. (I'll be prepared for next year though)

- September 22, 2013

- PokemonFan#1

Envy covets.

10 Years Ago

It has been a week since his amnesia. Edwin went on with his life as usual. He and Cedric would argue like always. "bring it on pretty boy!"
"why must the pour be loud"
"guys it is just a cup cake just stop yelling. everyone is looking."
"but it is mine I am not about to let this ginger win never!" 
"since i am the better looking one it should be mine!"
"you wanna take this out side you sorry excuse for a vocalist."
"you dare make fun of my art stupid rogue. at least my fighting style isn't sloppy you ignorant thug." 
"seriously guys this is point less." Ian sighs in vexation. "So, there at it again i see." said Boken sipping on some Arizona green tea. "they are always like this and i am always the one who breaks them up..." Ian said again. "well good luck with that the wood spirits are trying to guide me somewhere." Boken said. Ian caught a little voice say, come with us harmony needs you," 
"hey do know a harmony?" Ian asked. "yeah... strange i don't think she 's been around to greet you," Boken said curiously. "they are sprites not spirits, they seem to think she is in some kind of distress," Ian said. "you can hear the voice of the sprite's? i only get a feeling never hear speech and i am a zen master of wood." Boken explained.  "well, i grew up in Animaru, a land sealed from the rest of the world. we lived in harmony with both spirits and other creatures. so I am more sensitive. it is why i can combine even imposing elements." Ian explained. Boken ran off waving following the feeling from the spirits. Edwin stopped in mid sentence. he summoned vanity jumped on it and flew towards the Forrest.
      "hey what has got onto Ed he never back downs from a fight. Cedric took the last banana nut muffin and began eating it. "you have no shame Cedric," Ian said with a look of abandoned hope. "a win is a win,"Cedric said nonchalantly. "by the way to answer the question, there is a powerful demon near. this enemy gives me a sense of jealousy... it is highly probable that it is one of the half-demons relatives." Cedric pointed out. "we should go help Edwin out than," Ian suggested. "no, if her gets killed this makes it an ideal situation fro the Mayhem clan." Cedric said coldly. "well I am not going to let ed die. how can you be so cold?" Ian asked. "you haven't been here. he has lost control twice. the darkness is getting stronger. "i don't care!" Ian yelled while running the same direction that Edwin went. "oh, bother guess i will go make sure Ian doesn't get killed. Cedric ran the same direction.
..........................................................................................................................
     Edwin landed in the middle of a Forrest. he had a look of familiarity . a girl with green hair, red eyes, tan, she had a scarf covering most of her mouth. she didn't look older than 16. half her face was covered with her banes,she had a sleeveless black sweater,leggings, and converse. her arms were bare. she had tribal markings along either arm.  "Envy..." Edwin said. "hello little brother, i covet the attention you have been getting from mother," Envy said. "you and I don't havta do this. unlike the rest of the family i actually get along with. probably cause you never tried to kill me." Edwin said. "Too, bad you must die and then mother will love me over Van. her arms began to darken and morph into demon like claws. 

10 Years Ago

I don't know if any of you have seen this picture (except for PZW) but it's a couple picture of Eddie x Edwin:

Part 1

10 Years Ago

((Okay, so since Harmony doesn’t have any Pokémon anymore, it may seem a bit confusing at first))

“I have to tell her soon…” He thought in his head.

((That was back to Noah’s part))
~***~
Harmony was off to her classes for the school day. She almost forgot it was Friday so she hurried to the girl’s dorm to get on her uniform. On the way she wondered why there hadn’t been any breaks yet. School is exhausting. Why hasn’t the Headmistress given any days off yet? This reminded her that it seemed like Lee, Aurum, Clover, Juno, and Ragnarok were almost never at school anymore (except for the time she attended Clover’s race track to avoid Noah). A sudden feeling of fear came over Harmony making her wonder if the Riders may have gotten to them to lure her out to them.
     “No…no…They can’t be…but what if they have them held against their will?” Harmony said under her breath. All this worry over her friends, the Riders, and Noah were stressing her out. As long as she makes it through the rest of the day she’d be able to get plenty of rest before Noah calls her for more training practice.
     She noticed there were three boys who were showing off their powers to each other. They noticed Harmony’s stare and one of them grinned and waved to her. She blushed and looked away. The boy who had waved to her frowned and walked next to her.
     “Hey, I waved to you. The least you could do is wave back…or,” he pressed Harmony up against the wall, trapping her and leaned in close to her ear whispering, “would you rather we take your powers?” The three boys changed into the three Riders who are after her. The one trapping her was Pod, the blue haired man of the three. Harmony shoved him away and dashed away from them as quick as she could, but wearing heels is a great disadvantage. She dug through her bag while getting away to get the headband out and switch it with her hat but she tripped and skidded across the dirt dropping the key to transforming. She panicked. She got to her knees about to stand back up but suddenly a force-field formed around her, enabling her from doing anything. A mist encircled her. She covered her nose and mouth but it was of no use. Whatever it was doing was taking affect to her. Her eyes became heavy and in seconds she collapsed to the floor.
~***~
Noah got up and walked out of the library. He ran into Boken; more like he saw Boken and quickly hid. He didn’t want the real boy to see him…although, he wasn’t sure if he was the same boy who had “killed” him when he discovered Harmony was the Crystal Heart of Power. He looked to the samurai boy who had a look of worry on his face.
     “Can I help you? You look worried.” Noah asked.
     “Who are you? Oh, that doesn’t matter right now. Have you seen Harmony?” Boken asked.
     Yeah, that ain’t the same boy who supposedly killed me…wait- Noah thought to himself and then realized he heard the boy say he was looking for Harmony with a worried look. “Hold on, wasn’t she on her way to class?”
     “I can’t find her in any of her classes.” Boken said. “I asked around if anyone had seen her…no luck.”
     Noah breathed heavily.
     “I might know what happened to her.”
     “You do? Take me to her then!” Boken demanded.
~***~
Something soft was beneath the girls back. She lied on something so comfortable it seems like it could be a cloud. She didn’t want to wake up or stir. She was too comfortable. Suddenly she felt a tongue lick her neck and she flashed her eyes open and jolted up, yelping and held her neck, but sat half way up and breathed heavily with a bright red face. Sitting atop of her was a man she never had seen before. She pushed him away but he resorted by catching her from behind and held her close.
     “You’re not getting away from us anytime soon little heart.” He said.
     “L-Let go of me!” She pleaded, trying to get away. He held her neck and whispered close to her ear, “It would seem as though you don’t recognize us.”
     “Huh? Wait- what?” Harmony asked. Her tie was undone. “S-stop!!”
     “I’m not undressing you. I’m making sure we can bite you in the places we need to in order to steal your powers. You see, we act like vampires, but aren’t like those demons.” He said. He whispered into her ear while unbuttoning the first button to her shirt, “My stage name was Dento.” Harmony’s eyes widened as she was soon pinned to the bed with two others appearing and a knife was jabbed into her side. She cried in pain and cringed from the sneak attack with tears forming in her eyes. “That was Pod and Corn. Our real names are-”
     Harmony suddenly was warped into a darkness surrounding her. She couldn’t hear anything and she drifted off into a deep sleep.
~***~
((Sorry if the whole Pix thing is a bit confusing right now =7=; ))

“-ny! Harmony!” A voice cried out. The voice started out muffled but she slowly began to hear the voice become louder. She fluttered her eyes open. Boken and Noah were in the infirmary waiting for her to wake up and they rushed to her side when the nurse said she was waking up. The two boys hugged her on both sides. Pix was even there and joined in the hug.
     “Wh-what? What happened?” Harmony asked, dazed.
     “We found you out cold. You were up against the wall with blood bleeding through your shirt, and a knife next to you!” Boken said. Harmony remembered. She had been stabbed in the side by the Rider who was supposedly called Dento but had a different name she did not catch. She reached down to check how bad it was but Noah stopped her by catching her hand and whispered into her ear softly: “Rest. I’ll tell you everything you need to know when no one is around to hear.” He let go of her hand and put a hand on Boken’s shoulder.
     “I have to go now. I’ll leave you two love birds alone. I have…business to attend to.” He said and left.
     Harmony slowly sat up.
     “You need to rest, Harmony.” Boken said pushing her back down. Harmony sighed. It was like the time she was sick all over again.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by PokemonFan#1
I don't know if any of you have seen this picture (except for PZW) but it's a couple picture of Eddie x Edwin:

very good. that is a excellent interpretation of how edwins appearance.

10 Years Ago

"hey, nurse can you leave us for a moment?" Boken asked.  "where have you been harmony? I was worried sick. what has been going on? no one s here so you can tell me," Boken said while sitting and sighing. 

10 Years Ago

Maybe it’s time I tell Boken who I am… Harmony thought to herself. “Boken…I- I’m…” It was hard. She was struggling to get it all out. “I-I have powers and I’m being hunted because of it. There’s these three guys called the Riders who are after me and they stabbed me in my side…That’s why I’m hurt. They’re calling me the Crystal Heart of Power…I wanted to tell you about who I was sooner, but I- I was too embarrassed and wanted to recognize my powers more before I told you…”

10 Years Ago

"do you think so little of me?" Boken said, "I've always saw the power of your heart." Boken said holding here close. "Now let me protect you, let me be your samurai." Boken said while planting a kiss upon her forehead.

Happy (late) Birthday GhostlyAuthor-sama~

10 Years Ago

10 Years Ago

happy b-day ghostly

Happy (late) Birthday Jamillet-chan~

10 Years Ago