Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

thread heads : Forum : LALALA......

Re: LALALA......

12 Years Ago

it okay if you guys party, cause at least three of us can have a party and NOT have to pay for plane tickets :) 

12 Years Ago

TO EUROPE!!!
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

grrrrr...ya'll are messed up XD!!!!! oh well one day i'll go to europe find myself Artemis Fowl and live happily ever after among the fairies ^-^

@ Ghostlyauther

12 Years Ago

Oh yeah, I don't think you told us where you lived yet.
_

12 Years Ago

North Carolina right???

12 Years Ago

Then I"LL go to camp half-blood :)

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet
North Carolina right???

i live there too XD   also, i been to europe, have several penpals, and i am the fourth cousin to the daugther of the queen of england.
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
North Carolina right???

i live there too XD   also, i been to europe, have several penpals, and i am the fourth cousin to the daugther of the queen of england.

i got a rock -_-

12 Years Ago

North Carolina right???

so you're sorta in a way related to the Queen of England?! That's so cool! I'm half English, but my grandparents come from wales so no chance of that :P

_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
North Carolina right???

so you're sorta in a way related to the Queen of England?! That's so cool! I'm half English, but my grandparents come from wales so no chance of that :P

that's wicked i'm part native to the country El Salvador, and part Philipine and Japanese, i really wish i were irish though -_- 

Royal's

12 Years Ago

I had ansester's (Or lot of great grand relitive) that worked for the prince and princess's in Germany! Isn't that cool?.....We'll sure, they wern't royalty, but they worked for them!

12 Years Ago

I'm part German from my mom's side and....well I don't know what I am from my dad's....(I'll have to ask him some time.)

12 Years Ago

North Carolina right???

that's wicked i'm part native to the country El Salvador, and part Philipine and Japanese, i really wish i were irish though -_- 

hehe i'm Irish on my mothers side, i LOVE Ireland, especially the accents 

12 Years Ago

North Carolina right???

hehe i'm Irish on my mothers side, i LOVE Ireland, especially the accents 

I LOVE the accents too! Like David Tennet's :) 
I'm part English and Swedish, and a little bit welsh, but I would LOVE a British or Irish accent :DD

12 Years Ago

i'm pretty good at fake accents 
_

12 Years Ago

ditto!!! i love doing impressions i'm working on spongebob but i just sound like helium!!! but my bugs bunny is great!!

12 Years Ago

I only sound British with certain words like "mum"

12 Years Ago

do you sound like the doctor? doctor who? precisely.

12 Years Ago

do you sound like the doctor? doctor who? precisely.

I just sound British

12 Years Ago

watch doctor who to get it