thread heads : Forum : LALALA......

Re: LALALA......

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
Originally posted by Jamillet
is it me or did the tool bar for the forums go away???? this time i KNOW it isn't me...right?

i think it's just you. it's fine on mine.

Mine is fine too. [maybe its just your computer?]
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

hmm maybe but its all right now thank god :P hey did you know there's seven of us and we mad like 44-46 characters in Mystic Academy

12 Years Ago

OoO That a lot.............

12 Years Ago

O//w//O           Oh! And I saw your Larkspur picture on DA! I love it!
_

@ PokemonFan#1

12 Years Ago

heehee gracias ^-^ he didn't come out perfect though *sighs*

12 Years Ago

heehee gracias ^-^ he didn't come out perfect though *sighs*

I thought he was perfect!
_

12 Years Ago

awww thanks *wipes away imaginary tear*    

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PokemonFan#1
O//w//O           Oh! And I saw your Larkspur picture on DA! I love it!

larkspur pic? i would love to see this. please post the link.
_

12 Years Ago

link!!!!! explanation of him is in the third comment my comment the last one basically      oh and i finsihed the play sort of well there should be an epilogue at least gosh that was exhausitng my head hurts from the thinking i got one story mixed up with the other and chopped for peices wouldn't seem so errr undisturbing and added but it seems okay to me

@ Ghostlyauther: 3 different ending's.....

12 Years Ago

There's three different ending's miss Ghostly!!!!!! Which one sounds better to you? = (
_

12 Years Ago

There's three different ending's miss Ghostly!!!!!! Which one sounds better to you? = (

i'm not ghostly wither but i agree with Imaginator they all do seem to link together fine :3

12 Years Ago

i just drew Edwin on deviant art... not sure how this thing works though. not sure how to post stuff... if you manage to figure it out try not to laugh i am not much of an artist. *sigh*

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
i just drew Edwin on deviant art... not sure how this thing works though. not sure how to post stuff... if you manage to figure it out try not to laugh i am not much of an artist. *sigh*

What's your name on Deviant Art? (Sorta need to know to look it up....)

12 Years Ago

im always debating whether or not to make a DevientArt account, but.....well my laziness gets the better of me...

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imagination-mage
im always debating whether or not to make a DevientArt account, but.....well my laziness gets the better of me...

So totally should!!!!!!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon

What's your name on Deviant Art? (Sorta need to know to look it up....)

yes, what is it? i would love to see your work

_

12 Years Ago

i was able to creat Clover-leaf Haskell WOH!!!   *sighs* again! my creation did not come out good its sucks! *sighs* oh well i had no type of time with hw in my way grrrr stupid national society junk that damn thing! oh and i'm raggymuffinlover as in ragamuffin from that cartoon not as in ragnarok love his character too but ragamuffin is soooo cute    

Clover-leaf is amazing!!!!!!!!!!

12 Years Ago

OH MY GOSH! CLOVER-LEAF IS TOO AMAZING! HE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL TO HANDLE! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINATION-MAGE! YOU SO TOTALLY HAVE TO SEE HIM! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! (I can see why Lee love's Clover!)
_

12 Years Ago

OH MY GOSH! CLOVER-LEAF IS TOO AMAZING! HE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL TO HANDLE! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINATION-MAGE! YOU SO TOTALLY HAVE TO SEE HIM! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! (I can see why Lee love's Clover!)
  really? you'll think she'll like it? i'm relieved you like it WOH! makes me feel a whole lot better :D beautiful? mhmmm Ricci be berry jelly XD i'm such an idiot!!!!! XD

12 Years Ago

really? you'll think she'll like it? i'm relieved you like it WOH! makes me feel a whole lot better :D beautiful? mhmmm Ricci be berry jelly XD i'm such an idiot!!!!! XD

does my comment on deviant even count or is it chopped crumple horned sorlack?