thread heads : Forum : LALALA......

Re: LALALA......

12 Years Ago

If it's the new season, I can't for awhile, and if it's the older season (excluding the 9th doctor) I just forgot it

12 Years Ago

who doctor who is obber famous every where ain't it? i have no time to watch it

12 Years Ago

sucks to be you :P

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet
goodness gracious we're all getting old O.o ha! XD life goes by in a snap of a fingers. right now where i am its 7:33 PM

i don't wanna hear it i ma the oldest one here lol

12 Years Ago

i'm German, Irish, English and Indian out of no where lol

sheesh

12 Years Ago

got issues just when i found someone i can relate to her d********g ex come back and ruins everything...* grumble*

12 Years Ago

jeezz harsh. i've been going out with a guy i like for 5 years now but i knew him way before that 
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
got issues just when i found someone i can relate to her d********g ex come back and ruins everything...* grumble*

jeez that must have sucked, welll i can't relate -_- i've never dated

12 Years Ago

Same here Julliet - never dated or been kissed! But I understand with my friends though with crazy exes! Plus I'm not in the best mood - more high school drama for my senior year and now, there are mock elections. I KNOW I am the most unique in my class, but of course, I won't get it because I am not popular.... I'm still hoping though and praying! I didn't care about homecoming court, coming home court (snowball dance or whatever. Every school seems to have a different name for it), being #1 in class, being captain in a sport or club, being the lead in a school play, and I don't care about prom - I JUST WANT TO WIN THIS! I NEVER WON ANYTHING YET!

12 Years Ago

when I was in my dorm in Korea, we were doing a yearbook and I won "most unique" two years in a row... also tackiest on my first year :P 
I hope you win!! 
I mean, I'm positive you'll win! you'll kick their sorry @$$es and-never mind. I mean, it's not like I was called homicidal during class today or anything.... *evil laugh*

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
when I was in my dorm in Korea, we were doing a yearbook and I won "most unique" two years in a row... also tackiest on my first year :P 
I hope you win!! 
I mean, I'm positive you'll win! you'll kick their sorry @$$es and-never mind. I mean, it's not like I was called homicidal during class today or anything.... *evil laugh*

Thanks! At my stupid high school, to win stuff, you need to be popular! If I also was, I won definitely win Most Unique, Class Clown, and Prettiest Eyes. Can't wait to graduate and leave forever!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PrincessZeldaWannabe
Originally posted by Imaginator
I hope you win!! 

Thanks! At my stupid high school, to win stuff, you need to be popular! If I also was, I won definitely win Most Unique, Class Clown, and Prettiest Eyes. Can't wait to graduate and leave forever!

That seems really unfair, you have to be popular to win? I think that's not fair for others >= ( ......I hope you win!!!!! ^ o ^/

12 Years Ago

i agree, put one in for this crazy team of awesome anime freaks/writers soon to be authors. good luck and an early congrats
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
i agree, put one in for this crazy team of awesome anime freaks/writers soon to be authors. good luck and an early congrats

agreed and the only thing i ever got was the most poetic and best dancer

12 Years Ago

very awkward moment

12 Years Ago

that awkward moment when your sister says shes fixing her part and her hair is not the first thing you think of

12 Years Ago

Thanks everyone and yeah, 99% of the time, to win stuff, you have to be popular. Unfair yes and even though I used to be popular back in my old school district in middle school, I admit that it is true.
Also, don't feel too bad GhostlyAuthor: I had similar stuff happened to me before.
_

12 Years Ago

is it me or did the tool bar for the forums go away???? this time i KNOW it isn't me...right?

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet
is it me or did the tool bar for the forums go away???? this time i KNOW it isn't me...right?

i think it's just you. it's fine on mine.
_

12 Years Ago

nevermind mine came back too...hmmmm.......WHAT'S GOING ON WITH WC AT TIMES!!!!!!!