thread heads : Forum : LALALA......

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

Re: LALALA......

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
Originally posted by Jamillet
Originally posted by PokemonFan#1
OH MY GOSH! CLOVER-LEAF IS TOO AMAZING! HE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL TO HANDLE! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINATION-MAGE! YOU SO TOTALLY HAVE TO SEE HIM! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! (I can see why Lee love's Clover!)
  really? you'll think she'll like it? i'm relieved you like it WOH! makes me feel a whole lot better :D beautiful? mhmmm Ricci be berry jelly XD i'm such an idiot!!!!! XD

does my comment on deviant even count or is it chopped crumple horned sorlack?

huh? NO! i haven't checked my DA so i haven't seen the comments i'm so sorry!!!! i didn't mean it like that...i'm very sorry!!!!

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by ghostlyauthor
OH MY GOSH! CLOVER-LEAF IS TOO AMAZING! HE'S TOO BEAUTIFUL TO HANDLE! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMAGINATION-MAGE! YOU SO TOTALLY HAVE TO SEE HIM! HE'S BEAUTIFUL! (I can see why Lee love's Clover!)
  really? you'll think she'll like it? i'm relieved you like it WOH! makes me feel a whole lot better :D beautiful? mhmmm Ricci be berry jelly XD i'm such an idiot!!!!! XD

does my comment on deviant even count or is it chopped crumple horned sorlack?

huh? NO! i haven't checked my DA so i haven't seen the comments i'm so sorry!!!! i didn't mean it like that...i'm very sorry!!!!
 it's okay, i'm just giving you a hard time. 

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by C.A.Jordon
i just drew Edwin on deviant art... not sure how this thing works though. not sure how to post stuff... if you manage to figure it out try not to laugh i am not much of an artist. *sigh*

What's your name on Deviant Art? (Sorta need to know to look it up....)

same thing as it is on here cajordon. thats going to be on my stories if i ever publish too.
 now im no artist, so don't expect much.it's not stick figures but it isn't anime/manga either.
_

12 Years Ago

i just drew Edwin on deviant art... not sure how this thing works though. not sure how to post stuff... if you manage to figure it out try not to laugh i am not much of an artist. *sigh*

same thing as it is on here cajordon. thats going to be on my stories if i ever publish too.
 now im no artist, so don't expect much.it's not stick figures but it isn't anime/manga either.

ha! i found you !!!!! GOD!! I SOUNDED LIKE A HUGE STALKER!!! *clears throat* i got this...i found your profile...better :)

12 Years Ago

yeahit was my first time... drwing on teh computer is much harder than on paper lol. but it basicly looks the same.lol 
_

12 Years Ago

^(^-^)^ ^(^-^)><(^-^)^(>^-^)><(^-^<)<(^-^)>^(^-^)^ ha!!!! random moment! look at the little guy dance! doesn't any one else watch sytycd?
_

12 Years Ago

yeahit was my first time... drwing on teh computer is much harder than on paper lol. but it basicly looks the same.lol 

i'm a left handed person whe i draw on the compute meaing i suck a*s when i try to draw on the computer my hand shakes and i tremble getting things worng >:(

Hope the info helps you

12 Years Ago

Uh....I just tried that and it isn't showing anything....Maybe you could tell us the name of the Deviant art title of the picture?         [To put the link of the picture on here, you scroll down to where it say's "details" on the right, you'll see two option's: "Link" and "Thumb". Click on "Link" and it'll be hilighted. Right click and choose copy. Then, come to writer's cafe and come to this fourm -or another- and right click again and select past, then it'll be posted on here for us to check out when you save it!]

WHAT?!

12 Years Ago

ha! i found you !!!!! GOD!! I SOUNDED LIKE A HUGE STALKER!!! *clears throat* i got this...i found your profile...better :)

O.O Wait.....you did?! I couldn't find him! What did you type to find him?!
_

12 Years Ago

O.O Wait.....you did?! I couldn't find him! What did you type to find him?!

WE are creating art with these quote boxes :3 its soooo wicked oh and here's the link  

12 Years Ago

hers the link... i think
_

12 Years Ago

hers the link... i think

that looks cool on computer if i even tired you wouldn't be even able to tell that i was tyring to draw "Someone" that's how horrible i am :(
_

12 Years Ago

to aurum after so many years THEN! clover and lee
_

12 Years Ago

Holker at last!

12 Years Ago

i'm a left handed person whe i draw on the compute meaing i suck a*s when i try to draw on the computer my hand shakes and i tremble getting things worng >:(

hehe, i use a tablet. 
_

12 Years Ago

lucky!!!! i got nothing! anyway i don't know but dont you feel so little when you're in a room with a bunch of people who are older then you but you're all doing the same thing? like when i was auditioning for this performing arts school watchyoumaface, girls were ALOT older then me and when we had to do a ballet peice we all moved the same way but i felt so tiny cause they were soooo much older! THAT and i was also in the back row -_-

11 Years Ago

i doing great i met this girl on FB, she is 29, has 4 kids, she is into anime, and has been to comicon and even dressed in cos play. perfect for someone like me. valentines gets me down but this is good thing . we are just talking right now. we seem to hit it off well... but we'll see... i have been let down before.

that girl i   was talking to found somebodyelse so i'm kinda bummed. sigh*
_

11 Years Ago

i doing great i met this girl on FB, she is 29, has 4 kids, she is into anime, and has been to comicon and even dressed in cos play. perfect for someone like me. valentines gets me down but this is good thing . we are just talking right now. we seem to hit it off well... but we'll see... i have been let down before.

that girl i   was talking to found somebodyelse so i'm kinda bummed. sigh*

oh -_- that sucks don't be sad come on lets get some ice cream and pig out, i doubt you'll get some though im huge fatass so we'll have to buy two containers. WOH! well we can do that or play some serious Paintball! Its really fun when you play it outside where the trees are tall and its raining, feels like WAR! I played it with my friend Danny but it became a little to serious so we played Assassin. :P

11 Years Ago

Has anyone else seen Servant of Evil by Kagamine Len?

11 Years Ago

Why don't you people answer my question?