thread heads : Forum : LALALA......

Re: LALALA......

12 Years Ago

i don't get it off :(  *perks up* but i might get a snow day... it's so cold here, hope it's better wherever you are. speaking of where you are, where does everyone live? if you don't feel comfortable telling me, just tell me your time zone...
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

i live in Elizabeth NJ its cold here too since its February Winter

12 Years Ago

Mesa Arizona. Right now it's around 5:00.

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by PokemonFan#1

And its winter here but it get's REALLY hot in the summer. I think it's starting to get a little warm, but it still feel's a little chilly.

12 Years Ago

And its winter here but it get's REALLY hot in the summer. I think it's starting to get a little warm, but it still feel's a little chilly.

Oh! By the way, March 9th is my birthday! (It's coming up real soon! I can't wait!!!)
_

12 Years Ago

goodness gracious we're all getting old O.o ha! XD life goes by in a snap of a fingers. right now where i am its 7:33 PM
_

12 Years Ago

is it me or are the photos of the avatars to the left blurry?

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Jamillet

They're blurry...

12 Years Ago

tempe. az
_

12 Years Ago

They're blurry...

goodness i thought my vision was getting worse i wasn't getting ready to admit that to my mom she would have been like RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWRRR and me tear tear :P
_

12 Years Ago

Originally posted by Imaginator
tempe. az

man! i feel lonely i'm all the way in the east coast >:( with the most annoying people on earth.........sometimes.....i wonder.....if we're the same species! I need a blood sample >:)
_

12 Years Ago

has anyone ever noticed how super creepy it is when a song fits exactly with a situation your're in i actually made a list in a blog and was super freaked out, me and music live together  (sorry random moment)

12 Years Ago

has anyone ever noticed how super creepy it is when a song fits exactly with a situation your're in i actually made a list in a blog and was super freaked out, me and music live together  (sorry random moment)

happens to me ALL the time...
_

12 Years Ago

i get creepy out at times and when i listen to it its like *sighs* at least someone understands what songs has it been for any of you?

12 Years Ago

mostly it's book scenes, i'll write a scene then realize that a song totally matches it.

12 Years Ago

Oh! By the way, March 9th is my birthday! (It's coming up real soon! I can't wait!!!)

oh, happy B-day XD 

12 Years Ago

tempe. az

man! i feel lonely i'm all the way in the east coast >:( with the most annoying people on earth.........sometimes.....i wonder.....if we're the same species! I need a blood sample >:)

a lot of us live on the west coast... maybe you should come join us :P
_

12 Years Ago

i really should, i really should *sighs* i'm stuck in bloody new jersey with a bunch of bafoons i can't stand it !!!!!!!!!

12 Years Ago

tempe. az

a lot of us live on the west coast... maybe you should come join us :P

don't worry, Jamillet , i live in the east coast, you can come bunk with me. we can have a party and not invite any of them. MWAHAHAHAHA!!!
_

12 Years Ago

WOH!!!! PARTY TILL ITS DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWN!!!! OW! yay go east!! O.O i was this close to saying go MIDDLE east *shakes head*