Chapter 11: Silence

Chapter 11: Silence

A Chapter by Zoë

Ethla and I sat in silence as she braided my freshly washed hair. Ethla had quickly shooed away the group, even though they had seemed more interested in me than preparing for dinner with Scion. So I was left thinking over the past as Ethla concentrated on my hair. I had a feeling that there was something I needed to tell her. Something important. But for the life of me I couldn’t remember.

“Something on your mind?” She sweetly questioned from behind me.

“Not really.” I lied “Just thinking.”

Ethla grabbed a short leather cord off the table next to us and tied it at the end of the braid. She sighed, “I can’t believe how much time has passed. It feels like the last time you visited was just last week.”

I turned to look her in the eyes, but she was gazing out the window. “For me it was just last week. Even so, last time I saw you you were barely over twelve, what are you now? A hundred-ish?”

She spun to face me and laughed, “You should know better than anyone that I have basically no concept of time or ages. All these memories make it hard for me to focus on my original self. The line between myself and my ancestors is so blurred that it’s almost impossible to tell what I actually lived and what I didn’t”

“Isn’t that the point?” I said, “What makes Galadrics special is their ability to ‘live’ through the experiences of their ancestors. Referring to their memories as something that you haven’t done is technically wrong, seeing as you are them just as they’re you.”

Ethla nodded, “While that’s true, so much has changed since the first Ethla lived. This world would be a complete mystery to her.”

I stood and took a few steps away, and looked out into the garden. Sicarius was sitting under a tree not too far away, no doubt keeping an eye on me while Toby was occupied. She was dressed in a simple, but elegant, black dress and her golden curls were pulled back slightly by a hair pin with two music notes on it. The symbol on the pin reminded me of some distant warmth and happiness, I smiled.

“Don’t be so dramatic.” I said lightheartedly as I turned back to Ethla, “If you really think about it there are still so many similarities. Most of the original civilizations still exist in some way. We’ve still got Wizards, and Elves, and, well, I guess you could count humans, and I couldn’t have been the only Reaper to survive, so you’ve still got us as well.

“There are still some of the same family lines hanging around. Sicarius, Magia, and Toby prove that. Also, Kiren’s probably alive somewhere over in the Land of Dragons. And you can’t forget about the Rosario family, assuming the Eternity clock still exists. Plus, it’s more than likely that some of the same Reapers are still around from that time. And, your family line is still around so I’m sure there’ve got to be other Galadrics on this island as well.”

Ethla’s eyes squinted in confusion, “Island?”

“I mean, it’s not the same as the wall that the Firsts lived in, but it’s pretty similar if you think about it.” I rambled, not hearing her question.

“Wait a second.” Ethla commanded. I stopped. “You said Island.”

“Huh?” I though it over in my head for a minute. “Sorry, I meant continent.” I don’t know what made me say island, but something about it sounded right. “But my point still stands, a lot of the world around you is still the same.” I asserted.

“You’ve changed” She mumbled.

“What?” I hadn’t caught what she had said.

Ethla bit her thumb and looked me over, but before she could say anything there was a knock on the door. We looked up simultaneously and saw Xanvan standing in the doorway. He was wearing a bright white tunic that glowed slightly in the sun. He looked well rested and refreshed, he was a completely different man than the one I had seen on the throne a short while ago. His invigorating white magic filled the room with a pressure and warmth that couldn’t be caused naturally, but the energy vanished with a wave of Ethla’s hand.

To me, the room felt empty, almost desolate and unlively. But no one else seemed affected by the change in power.

“Is there something you needed, Xanvan?” Ethla asked grudgingly.

“I was just wondering when and where dinner was and when we were to be expecting you two to join us?”

“Lauralie.” Ethla said calmly.

A small brunette Elf leaned into the room, “Is there something you needed milady?”

“Please round up the visitors and take them to the Banquet Hall, they should all be ready by now. Have Xanvan help you track them down.”

“But milady.” The girl said hesitantly

Ethla held up a hand to stop the girl from speaking, already knowing what her hesitation was about “They’re to be his guests this evening. You can check with him if you don’t believe me”

The elf shook her head, “No need, it shall be done.” She bowed curtly then motioned for Xanvan to follow her.

“Oh and Xanvan” Ethla called after them, “We’ll be there as soon as we’re ready.” She smiled calmly. Xanvan acknowledged her with a curt nod, then hurried after Lauralie.

As soon as they were gone I released a breath I didn’t know I’d been holding.

“When you said it’s only been a week for you, you weren’t kidding.” Ethla said,

“What?” I was caught off guard at the sudden change of subject.

 “The other reapers I’ve run into since the Purge aren’t nearly as tense as you are around wizards.”

“Uh, yeah” I shook my head, “I remember the Purge happening, then the next thing I knew I was waking up on the forest floor almost a hundred years later”

“What exactly do you remember?”

“I had sensed something strange in the crystals around the caves. I remember telling the counsel that the wizards had invaded, but they didn’t believe me. I remember when the sanctuary was attacked, my comrades disappearing all around me.”

Images flashed through my mind as I spoke. They were so vivid and pure. The dim purple glow of the cave passageways. The crystal dust at my feet as my allies were slaughtered. The impure souls that trampled over my peoples sacred ground. I suppressed the images.

“I remember sealing off the east entrance, and how the wizards began retreating. I followed them to the edge of the caves. Then everything goes black. That’s it, till I woke up of course.”

Ethla nodded thoughtfully, then looked out towards the forest. “We should head to the banquet hall.” She said, still facing away from me. “I know Scion will want to talk to you as well. So we shouldn’t speak of such serious things without him peasant.”

Ethla’s demeanor had completely changed from what it was been earlier, “Are you okay?” I asked.

She nodded, “Fine. You go ahead to the hall. I still have some getting ready to do, so I’ll catch up with you.”

I hesitated briefly, “Okay.” Then headed for the door out to the garden. As soon as the door closed behind me I felt something in the forest. It felt like my breath had been knocked out of me as the energy from the forest began calling to me. The energy reached out, calling, telling me to come closer.

I tried to ignore it, but the call became louder and harder to disregard. I tried to shake the voice out of my head and walk down the path that lead to the hall, but energy flared across my back. For a moment it felt like I was covered in flames, then the voice and the heat vanished all together.

I finally caught hold of my breath, then glared at the forest, hoping to find whatever had just been calling to me. Finding nothing, I cautiously walked towards the banquet hall, keeping my eye on the forest the entire time.

 

 

The doors to the banquet hall were opened by two guards as I approached. When I entered Scion had yet to arrive, but all the others had already chosen seats and were quietly having conversations between themselves.

The table sat in the middle of an open terrace that overlooked the elven valley. As you entered there was an opening to the left that lead directly out into the forest, other than that, it was surrounded by cliffs on all sides. The trees and water in the valley reflected the golden rays from the setting sun. The entire valley looked like it was covered by light from a fire. The view left me completely awed. I had been to almost every part of the elven capital, but this view was completely new to me.

I returned my attention to the whispering wizards at the table. Xanvan was at the end closest to the door, Magia sat directly to his left and Gildar was on his right, next to Magia was Sicarius, and across from her was a golden eyed boy.

“Cadé, you people really don’t have any power do you.” I teased -bringing the groups attention to me- as I took the seat between Sicarius and the end of the table. “Seriously, from the outside you can’t even sense that there are people in this room. All your combined magic is being over power by the natural energy of the forest.”

“You’re not doing much better.” Sicarius quickly retorted, “Even in these close confines I can’t sense your presence.”

“Maybe I’m suppressing my power.” I shot back.

“You’re not,” she said without a thought, “It’s impossible to suppress your full magic power here, believe me I’ve been trying. Even if you’re specific signature is being overpowered by the surrounding area I should still be able to sense something from you, but I can’t.”

“Tch.” I tried to summon some magic from the depth of my reserves, but found them depleted. The iron bracelet was still on my wrist, blocking my ability to replenish my lost powers. Right now I was surviving on the minimum amount of magic that normally passed through my body.

“That’s enough, Scy.” Said a calming voice to my left.

At first I thought the person who had spoken was Ethla, the softness of their voice was one that I had only heard from her. So I was surprised to see Scion at the entrance of the room, leaning casually against the inside of the door frame.

Since I didn’t have full control of my magic I couldn’t tell if he had just arrived, or if he had been standing there before I had ever shown up. The thought of him being there the whole time without my knowledge scared me. I had always excelled at sensing out the locations of people, the thought that I could have missed the power of a pure elf was truly aggravating.

“Cadé hàd estaï.” I cursed under my breath. I shifting my anger towards the dampener, it began to heat up in response to the magic in my words.

“Scy, I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use language like that here.” Before I noticed that he had moved he was standing right next to me. He placed his hand reassuringly on my shoulder “It’s okay to be angry. I can’t even imagine how much pain you must be in at the moment.” His eyes brightened reassuringly underneath his auburn hair, and his lips faintly smiled.

“Don’t worry,” he continued “We’ll get that sorted out as soon as Ethla arrives.” He placed his hand on top of the dampener and it instantly cooled. “Now then.” He cooed as he sat in the seat next to me, “Why don’t you all introduce yourselves.”

Xanvan spoke up from the other end of the table, “We’ve already met before.”

Scion looked in complete shock, “Have we?” He over exaggerate by placing his hand on his chest, “How rude of me to forget someone who clearly thinks he’s more important than everyone else here. You have my deepest sympathies.”

I began to laugh as Xanvan sat, completely defeated, at the other end of the table. Magia and Gildar seemed taken aback by Scion’s words, but the assassins were obviously restraining themselves from laughing.

Toby seized the moment to try and calm the tension between the two groups. He stood and politely bowed to Scion, “My name is Toby Siyen.”

“No it’s not.” Scion said as he bowed slightly in return, “But it’s fine if you don’t want anyone here knowing your true name.

“Wh- What makes you say that?” Toby got defensive.

“Because, your father’s name was Toby, and I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have named his second son after himself. Regardless, please continue.” Scion had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Toby sat down hesitantly, “Right, well, I’m a freelance assassin mainly out of Erendain, but I do tend to travel around a lot.”

“Hmm” Scion mused, “I figured you’d stay away from human cities.” He turned to face Sicarius, “I suppose that would make you his partner, Miss. Other assassin.”

She nodded at him briefly. “You could say that. Or you could just say that our interests tend to overlap with each other’s while benefiting both of us.”

“I suppose you could say that.” Scion laughed.

She giggled in response, “Anyway, I’m Sicarius Grace, a red assassin that is, unlike my ‘partner’, based out of Oniscerin. Although, I also travel around a lot.”

“Pleased to meet you Sicarius Grace.” Scion turned towards the red headed wizard, “That would make you Magia Grace, wouldn’t it.”

Magia was stunned, he turned to face Xanvan, then turned back to Scion, “Does everyone know who our parents are.”

“Everyone who’s anyone in this somewhat immortal world we live in.” Ethla’s voice chimed in from the door way.

“So what, like, twelve people.” I remarked as everyone else watched Ethla gracefully walk to her place at the table.

Scion stood and helped her into the seat to the left of his, “Glad you could join us.” He said sweetly. He then turned to the guards at the door “You two are dismissed for the night, go have a nice dinner.” The authority was unmistakable in his voice.

The guards nodded gratefully, then departed, closing the doors behind them.

“Now then, Ethla, you no doubt know Xanvan Kurtz, Toby �"not actually Toby- Siyen, and Sicarius and Magia Grace. Now that you’re here, we can get the mysterious wizard in blue.”

“But wait, I didn’t get to finish” Magia stood up.

Scion glared at him with an unreadable gaze, “Do you really want to tell everyone here that your name is Magia Grace, you’re the current candidate to take over as the next Grand Wizard after Xanvan, you’re a wizard that specializes in light magic -while your sister specializes in shadow and dark magic- and you normally live at the Wizarding Capitol, but you do travel with Sicarius a lot? Because if so, be my guest, the floor is yours.”

Magia stammered, then sat quietly without looking up.

“That was harsh.” Ethla glared at Scion, he shrugged.

“I guess I’m up then…” Gildar trailed. “Right, I’m Gildar Tannic. I’m just a potions wizard, so I’m obviously the most important wizard here. But, other than that, I’m only here because I’m Magia’s friend and I found that Reaper first.”

I laughed, “Sorry to tell you this, but I found you first. Now then, Scion.” I motioned to my wrist, then glanced at Xanvan.

He held up his hand. “My, my, Scy, you’re very persistent. We’ll get there in a moment, but for now just be a little patient.” He responded perfectly in the reaper language. “Now then” he continued in English, “I’m Scion Felts, your gracious host for tonight and the last high elf in Trealore. You all have met Ethla Rain, one of the last Galadrics left in the world and my future wife.” He clapped his hands together.

“What!” Ethla interrupted, staring daggers at Scion.

“Si-nye, Ethla. I was just joking.” Scion hurried.

“I will stab you.” She continued glaring at him.

He scooted his chair a little closer to mine, “Oh, I have no doubt that you will. Now then, before we move on to food, I made Scy a promise and if I don’t deliver I’m fairly sure she’ll kill everyone in this room. Except for maybe Ethla, she’d be spared.”

“What’s this promise?” Xanvan asked.

Scion motioned for me to stand, “Glad you asked.” He purred sweetly. He pointed at Xanvan and his voice was noticeably stern “Magic dampener, remove it.” Scion commanded.

Xanvan looked at me, then sighed, “Right. I knew this would come up sometime.” He motioned for me to come over. I rolled up my sleeve and allowed him to hold my arm while he examined the bracelet. He placed his hand on top of the band and chanted a few words in Latin.

A sharp pain shot through my body, causing me to wince, but when I pulled back my hand the dampener was gone. Instantly magic from the area began to rush to me. Filling my reserves, activating my skills and powers, heightening my senses, and filling me with new energy that I hadn’t felt for a long time. The wind followed as the magic rushed towards my direction and my skin began to glow with the influx of power.

Gradually, the breeze vanished and the glow of my body subsided. With the flick of my hand, before anyone could register, I created seven different magic spells and targeted Xanvan. Unlike normal magic seals, my spells are invisible to the normal eye. So, with invisible seals and everyone momentarily shocked by the magic I had been able to quickly gather, no one would be able to stop me.

Before I knew what was happening, there was a flash of green, Scion was grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Xanvan, and all of my spells shattered. I fell to the ground, looking up just in time to see Scion’s eyes reverting to their normal dark brown colour.

I looked at the spot on my arm where I could still feel his power. “Oh yeah, I forgot.” I said absentmindedly, “You can see magic.”

“Most people can see magic” Sicarius interposed.

“No.” I said as I stood up and brushed myself off. Scion was glaring at me. “Not like he can.”

“Well,” Scion said as we both sat back in our seats, “that’s about as much pre-dinner excitement I can handle.”

The others nodded in agreement, still confused about what had just transpired before them.

“Levin.” Scion called.

A tall elf with dusty blond hair and bright blue eyes leaned into the room, “Sir?” He asked.

“Please bring in the food now, and ask Rayshe to bring out some water.”

Levin nodded, “Right away.” He smiled at us, then left the room. He reemerged a few minutes later with more elves, all carrying plates loaded with various sizzling meats, ripe fruits, and steaming breads and pastas.

“Eat as much as you like.” Scion smiled, “It’s my treat for you all traveling this far to save a dear friend of mine.”

 

 

All of the food was, of course, absolutely amazing, the Elves had always been hailed as the best cooks around, but I couldn’t eat. There was something I knew I needed to tell Ethla and Scion, but I couldn’t remember what.

The words were sitting on the tip of my tongue. What did it have to do with? The Purge? No. Madagran? Probably. But Madagran and what else? I looked around the table, did it have to do with one of them? I spotted Gildar’s staff next to him at the table. That couldn’t possibly help. As my eyes started to move across the room I caught a blue glint off the top of the stick.

The Sapphire.

“Ftt” I hissed to get Ethla’s and Scions attention. Ethla instantly looked up quizzically.

Scion was about to take a bite out of a freshly buttered piece of bread, “What?” he slurred as he crunched through the crust.

“I have something really important to tell you guys.”

Scion squinted his eyes and shook his head a little “Well obviously.”

“Madagran is after the Crystals.” I mumbled hastily.

“Crystals?” Ethla mouthed

“Yeah, you know.” I motioned to her necklace, “Crystals.”

They looked at me like I was crazy, then simultaneously looked at the emerald Ethla had around her neck. Scion sat up a little taller when he registered what I had said “Oh. Ooooh… That’s bad.”

“Very bad.” Ethla trailed.

“How many does he have already?”

“As far as I know, one. He took the one from the Wizard Capitol.”

“What does who have from Darmith?” Xanvan asked.

I turned to see that everyone was looking at us intently, “The Diamond.”

“What? No way!” Magia exclaimed. “The spell holding that diamond in its place is unbreakable, right?” He was looking at Xanvan.

“Mostly unbreakable.” He responded.

“You should know that spells can’t be unbreakable, there’s always a way to undo them.” Sicarius interjected.

“Unless it’s an incantation.” Toby contradicted.

“What?” Sicarius gapped at Toby, “When did you learn about magic?”

He shrugged, “I remember reading somewhere that incantations are the hardest type of magic to use because they’re unbreakable and rely on accurate pronunciations.”

“Normally that would be true…” Ethla said.

“But, because the Crystals have their own magic resonance they counteract both spells and incantations.” I finished, “So casting anything on them to make them stay in place wouldn’t work. You’re better off giving the crystals to a holder that can protect and draw power from them.”

“But that never works, every holder I know of has lost their crystals in some way or another.” Xanvan grunted.

“Excuse me?” Ethla demanded. I held up my hand to stop her.

“The Elves have passed the Emerald down along Ethla’s family line and they have yet to lose track of it.  The Reapers and Dwarves also gave their respective crystals to holders and those have also never been lost.”

“The only holders that lost theirs were the humans, and that’s only because they were stupid enough to bury it with the king that it was originally gifted to.” Scion concluded.

“Fine, whatever.” Xanvan was agitated, “But who has our Diamond?”

“Madagran.” Scion responded calmly, hoping to cause a reaction.

“That’s preposterous.” Xanvan brushed off.

“Mmm, no. You guys were unconscious when he took it.” I retorted.

“That is a problem.” Xanvan furrowed his brow, “How many does he have?”

“We’re assuming just the one.” Ethla replied.

“So he has the Diamond, where are the others?”

“Well, Ethla still has the Emerald, and I assume the Ruby is still at Narm with the Dwarves. As for the Sapphire-”

“Isn’t it still lost?” Xanvan cut me off.

I gritted my teeth, “It was, but Magia’s little buddy over there appears to have found it.”

Gildar looked up from the apple he had been eating, “What?”

“The crystal, on the top of your staff.” I said.

“You mean the rock.”

“No, crystal.”

“Rock.”

I sighed. I built up some magic in my fingers then sent it to the crystal on the top of Gildar’s staff with a snap. The dull surface of the gemstone began to shine and shimmer as the bright blue lustrous surface was revealed. “Crystal.”

“Woah!” Gildar shot up out of his chair and grabbed his staff, “Who knew?”

“That’s four of five accounted for so far.” Scion turned to me “Where’s the Amethyst?”

“Great question. Ask Abavan.” I replied.

“Wait, do you not know where he is?” Ethla questioned.

“No, I figured he was here with you. Is he not?”

“No, we assumed he was with you.” Scion responded.

“Aishir, that’s bad. Let me see if I can sense his location.” I closed my eyes and expanded my magic. My magic had covered the entire city when I picked up the magic signature of another Reaper. My powers still weren’t strong enough to tell me anything specific about the presence. I focused my magic to pinpoint the exact location of the other reaper.

The magic signature was two hallways away, and closing in fast. “Um, there wouldn’t happen to be another reaper here, would there?”

Scion looked at me, “Uh, y-yeah. About that...”

Before he could finish his sentence the doors to the dining hall were pushed open a young looking girl walked in. She had fire red hair that was pulled up into a pony tail and light purple eyes that were focused directly on Scion. She paused after a few steps into the room and curtsied towards Scion.

“I’m sorry for interrupting.” Anyone listening to her would’ve been able to hear the authority and power in her voice. “But I needed to ask you an urgent question, Scion.” She looked up from her slight bow and began to gaze at everyone in the room.

I sunk back in my chair and closed my eyes, why did it have to be her that was here. I heard a sharp intake of breath, guess she’s found me.

I sighed, “Ëdessô, Belinda.”

Her face was twisted with shock at seeing me, of all possibilities, sitting in the chair across the room from her. Slowly her muscles straightened out as she got composure over her emotions. “I never expected a lower class mongrel like you to make it out of the caves.”

“Really? I could say the same about you.”

Belinda sat their quietly, stone cold and unfazed. But there was a slight betrayal of anger in her eyes. “Scy, I understand that for someone like us you have always had a great amount of bravado and for that you have always, remarkable, been pardoned. But do I have to remind you to whom you are speaking?”

“That depends, do you believe I addressed you inappropriately?”

She didn’t respond.

“Because if so, I could say you addressed me incorrectly as well.”

Belinda slowly began to walk towards me, almost like she was expecting someone to stop her. “You’ve always had problems with authority.”

“Yeah, my problem is you.” Nobody else was moving.

Her eyes narrowed, “What did you say?”

When it comes to a reaper like her it’s better to tell them what they want to hear when they give you a second chance. I smiled to myself, “You heard me.” I guess she was right.

As she got closer I stood, politely pushing in my chair, keeping my eyes on her the entire time. We stood face to face in silence while everyone else was motionless. For a moment she glared at me with a fiery rage behind her lavender irises.

Then, her eyes shifted to a soft, mocking shine. “You know,” She paused “most other reapers I came across groveled at my feet for me to except them.”

“Well, there’s your problem. I’m not most reapers.” I replied stiffly.

“Indeed, you’re a mongrel with no respect for your people or your society. For as long as I’ve known you, you’ve done nothing but push the boundaries of our social order without fear of consequence because Abavan is always there to get you out of trouble. Why he protects you, I have no idea, but you don’t get to do as you please because you were created as an Evolin.”

“Hey, the same applies to you.” I was bristling with rage, and she knew it, “You don’t get to do whatever you want because you were created as a royal.”

“That’s exactly why I’m allowed to do what I want.” At this point she was just taunting me. Every ounce of me wanted to hit her, but I wasn’t going to allow her the satisfaction of breaking my self-control. “And why I could say I’m degrading myself by being in your presence, much less talking to you.”

Before I knew what had come over me I could feel my hand against the soft skin of her face. The dull slap seemed to ring in the room for a few moments, still no one had moved. Belinda stood in front of me slightly bent down, gently clasping her hand against her left cheek. She faintly shook her head and looked me in the eyes again, still unemotional and still infuriating.

“What a stupid way to die.” She calmly jeered under her breath. Her pupils expanded then rapidly retracted. Magic was released from her body with such tremendous force I had to brace myself to not fall over. The feeling of intense malevolence washed over me, frost began to crawl through my body till I could feel nothing but malice and penetrating rage. I couldn’t breath and I knew, deep down, that I was at her complete submission.

The energy vanished. The moment the power was gone I fell to the ground, trying to regain my breath. The warmth I had originally felt flourished through me, chasing away the cold. I looked up to see what had stopped Belinda. Scion stood there in a quiet, controlled, anger, firmly clasping Belinda’s arm.

“Just because you were insulted doesn’t mean that you get to ignore my rules in my home. You, of all people, should be able to follow a simple regulation.” Scion turned to me and helped me up, “I was hoping we could talk about this later but it appears we’ll have to have this conversation right now. Both of you are you head to my chambers, you won’t talk or do anything until I get there. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes.” We both mumbled.

“Damn right I do. Now go, I’ll be there shortly.” He turned back to the table and smiled jubilantly. “The rest of you are free do you what you want to do with the rest of your afternoons. Sicarius, if I may make a small suggestion, and a request, I would encourage you to ask Ethla to take you to our library. I’m sure there’s information in there you would love to get your hands on. Xanvan, after I’m done with them,” he motioned to us we walked out the door, “I would love to have a quick word with you and see if we can make some good out of this visit of yours. The rest of you are free to do as you please, although I will suggest that you don’t leave the city or travel too far into the for-”

His words were cut short as the door rumbled shut behind us. Belinda glared at me briefly, I returned with an equally angry glance. She begrudgingly motioned for me to follow her and we walked silently down that hall.



© 2016 Zoë


Author's Note

Zoë
Any thoughts?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
Added on April 18, 2016
Last Updated on April 18, 2016
Tags: magic, adventure, action, assassins, kingdoms, Silence


Author

Zoë
Zoë

NM



About
I've been interested in writing for years, although I only recently got serious about it. As a writer who's just starting off I would love for people to take the time to review my work and tell me how.. more..

Writing
Who am I Who am I

A Poem by Zoë


Amaranth Amaranth

A Poem by Zoë


Rhyme Crime Rhyme Crime

A Poem by Zoë