The ENDS

The ENDS

A Chapter by A.Tarek
"

Regis just finished off Oikawa and disposed of -K- and now he turns to see what to do with the Newcomers..

"

  At the cold and dismal night, The survivors took refuge at one building rounding a campfire murmuring about the mysterious man sitting few meters away from them..

   Machi tried to approach him but Kensuko opposed the idea, Maeda stood up and walked ignoring those who tried to hold her down. 

 

  Maeda walked & bowed to him “Thanks for saving my sister, how can I repay your kindness”

“Really! So die for me” coldly growled

Kensuko stood getting his guard up, Machi shouted “What are you saying you damn old fool?”

“All of you Idiots don’t have the right to live” Regis’ tone got high and began talking roughly

“You all decided to end you pathetic life, none of you should live”

Kensuko grabbed Maeda behind him while Shiori woke up from her sleeping. Machi tremblingly said “You too killed yourself”

 

  He gave her a spine-chilling glare. “Yes, I made the damn deal with K that ended my life; Of course you have hell of questions in your mind.. What is this place, how can we get out? Who is K? All of this doesn’t matter in a bit.

To make the long story short.. You’re trapped in this freak world. Another world

“An Alternate Dimension” Kensuko said quietly

“PASS THE GATE & GET OUTTA THE NO WHERE, That’s your sole mission to return to your world.. NOW, sleep. We move in hours” that’s what their ears heard but how in hell they could sleep after going through what happened in the couple of days they’ve been there.



  Kensuko followed the stranger outta the building “What’s your story, Regis-san?”

“I hate your type most. smart-a*s b******s like Ketsune”

“You mean Oikawa!”

“He was just like you.. sly fox, He was influenced with that devil’s words & turned to a monster himself That’s why I killed him myself, ... What about you Kid?”

  The good looking tall man fixed his spectacles �'  “I made my money with my own sweat, I worked harder than anyone but I made a mistake... I fell in love with a Wench”

“Hmph, Deceived you. so you pathetically killed yourself”

 

•••

   Behind their wall in the building Machi who was sitting at one corner listening to the two men, she laughed denying the tears running down her cheeks “Hhhh, totally me”

Maeda walked to her offering her a handkerchief

“Tssk, that’s so embarrassing” Machi clicked her tongue turning away

•••

 

“What happened after Oikawa came?” Kensuko continued outside

“He accepted K’s deal & became his slave... He killed his friends & It was my turn to be finished but I was strong; as I already made his same Foolish move... so K got rid of me & Threw me into another dimension”

“A dimension within a dimension!!”

"What was it like? .. You just thought.

  It was just A MAZE in a tower. I was trapped into a labyrinth.. to get out of it I have to reach the top of the tower. It took me 3 years to escape.. I fought all kinds of Monsters till I made grave mistake, I... Screwed up”

“Obviously, you’ve been here for so long? But I still have one Question. Why did Oikawa killed his friends, it would be more benefit for him to be with his friends. If they worked together, they could get out of here”

.... Regis held his anger looking away

“.. Is it really to take their life power?” Kensuke guessed

Regis let an evil dangerous Aura round him that made Kensuko fell back

“Never think of doing that damn deal” 

 

  Regis walked in to see the girls looking at him trembling after hearing the whole story “If anyone of you met K and thought of killing his comrades to take their power, I’ll take his life then kill everyone else”  Angrily Glared at them

 


  2 Hours later, Regis walked with them through the ruins of this world without any sign of A single life-force. They could eat whatever they found of food, If only it was eatable.

  And after 3 Days of walk....

Machi shouted “What’s wrong with this place? We’ve been going in circles”

Shiori fell exhausted, Maeda helped her up while calling “Kensuko-san, Can’t we wait little, It has been so long”

“Regis-san, Let’s have a rest.. Regis-san, Regis-san!!”

  He turned to see the man in front was gone.

Machi began cursing like always while the high-scholar girl clenched to her sister “Not again” she wheezed. Kensuko looked around as he found they were betrayed again, so he ordered the girls to move faster. They began running through the ruins for more than 3 hours till the night fell forcing them to stay into a building but quickly after they hid. The Monsters began bulking around.


 They all believed that’s their end but suddenly Regis fell from the Sky slaughtering the enemies brutally “Get behind me” He shouted

“Where the hell did you go?” Kensuko shouted while hardly defending the girls. Regis jumped and slashed the monster ahead of them “I had to drag them up”

“So you left us unarmed!” Regis called with no-guilt up on his face at all

“Yes, you were the Bait”

  Maeda fell on the ground screaming holding her head as her mind broke down. She stood up hallucinating “I can’t stand this s**t anymore.. You Monster, Why don’t you just kill us all.. Why tormenting us... No, I’ll Kill you first” and as she ran to Stab him with some jagged rusty metal stick.. Regis took her stab willingly covering her from an unknown explosion

She fell in his arms trembling in fear as the explosion returned her conscious back “What did I do? Why? Why did you save me?!”


  He put her beside Shiori & Machi uttering no words at all, they could sense something else was on his mind.. They began noticing his aura became fiercer and furious.

  


   2 Men of different sizes walked the building after all the monster perished..

One was burly large monster covered in bandages with long cape over his body hiding most of his features.. On the reverse, the other short red head guy with smashing muscled body �"he was handsome for 163 cm tall man- but his mind was delirious.. a total lunatic with mad smile never leaves his smug face..

 The Newcomers all knew they were no like other demons. They were on another league

“So you are the famous Regis?” The short red head guy with so devilish aura made them shiver in fear

 

 Kensuko tried to stand but Regis stepped in “Get back kid..

 They are 2 of Demons Who rules over the monsters, The Rulers of the Nowhere {The ENDS}.. What are your names?”

 

  “Ho!! The kid got no manners, didn’t he?” The short eccentric and crazy-head laughed

I don’t care” The other buffed man with stitched limbs and random scars over his full muscled body under his cape sighed “I just came to see if he really pulled the sword & acquired the will of fire or not

  The red head suddenly let an evil aura that hovered all over the place in no time then madly smiled as he moved so fast -It was like he vanished from his position & appeared in front of the girls- to slash them with the weird big axe he just materialized from thin air but Regis totally read his attack and blocked it by holding the handle quickly and flipping The short furious demon over them to make him crash into the walls behind them

  “Ahh, that hurt. You insolent insect__” The demon was standing up ... but à

-Bang- Regis showed up before his very eyes to knee him hard in the face..


  The red head was blown to his friend’s side

“Gyaaah *stood up the short demon raging “How dare you to my face? I’ll kill you for real”

“Get Back Z, You’re no match for hi__ Ahh, What are you doing, Z?”

The short man Z mercilessly pierced the other guy’s chest & ripped his heart out

The buffed guy fell to Z’s Knees coughing blood and his body began weakening, his face got paler as his life force was sucked out of him “W.. Why!!??”

“I told you before, O.  DON’T ORDER ME AROUND” Z enlarged tremendously & turned into such hideous monstrous form with fangs out of his mouth and claws as twice of a man


  Regis looked to Z and shouted loudly “Kensuko... RUUUNN”



© 2018 A.Tarek


Author's Note

A.Tarek
Regis ordered the humans to run standing alone in face of Z who just acquired the other monster’s power.. What will Regis do.. stand and fight or sacrifice the humans as a decoy to survive... ??

Stay tuned for next chapter.. Beginning of a new friendship or more !!
And as always its my pleasure to read have your reviews

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! Intense! I was instantly drawn into the story. Can't wait to read more!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

So upbeat! I was so into this chapter from start to finish. You did a wonderful job on it!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

It really makes me happy that you enjoyed it

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 21, 2018
Last Updated on March 21, 2018
Tags: demons, suspense, adventure, betrayal, thriller, romance, fiction


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek