Tears of the past

Tears of the past

A Chapter by A.Tarek
"

Kensuko grabbed the girls and ran away leaving Regis face to face with a monster.. What is their fate? Will they abandon him for real?

"

 The man instantly pulled the girls & ran outta the building so far away. After several blocks, they stopped into a hideout

“We can’t leave him” Shiori shouted

Machi > “Do you want to die.. didn’t you see that mad lunatic guy, these monsters are the Strongest here. WE have to run by our lives”     

“But we still can’t leave him” she thought in herself


 They hid themselves all the night in their hideout, 

  10 hours passed since their runaway.. 

They could sense, it was morning so Kensuko suggested “Let’s go & check on them”

Machi < “Are you out of it?”

Shiori < “I’ll go with you Kensuko-san” stood the younger girl in courage

Maeda < “Shiori !!” called the older sister in refusal


 The 2 sisters began their own talking

“Nee-san, He saved your life, how can you abandon him?”

“But It’s dangerous, you can get hurt.... you may got Killed__”

The youngest went over with her shouts saying “You had already killed me!” -in anger tone- She continued 

“When you convinced me to throw ourselves of the bridge cuz of your weakness.. You killed me back then... But It’s not your fault, It was mine.. that I listened to you”

  Shiori left her so shocked sister -the fragile-Heart girl fell on the ground beside her Machi who leaned to comfort her-

“I’ll go after her” Kensuko said going after the hot blooded youngster


  Kensuko kept following the crying girl silently till they entered the battlefield area, the place was totally deserted totally ruined even the small rocks were crushed to bits

  They ran to see Regis lying in his blood with no trace of the other guy

“Regis-san, Are you Okay? Regis-san, Regis-san!!” called the little girl in concern

“Let’s take him back, Shiori” Kensuko said aware of the dangerous place they’re still into

“Hai, Kensuko-san”

 

 The man carried him all the way back to the hideout while the monsters on the sides were watching in fear, none dare to attack. They returned back and lain the still dead man on the ground carefully..


 One hour later, Machi walked to Kensuko “Hey, Isn’t it a bit Dangerous out there?”

“Don’t try to run by yourself.. You might get us all killed”

“I won’t deceive you. After all, we are alike”

“Huh!!”

“You got deceived by your gf, Me too”

“Tssk,... What would you do, if we get out of here?”

“You think we will!!”

“Actually, on our way back, Lots of monsters kept standing at the road sides, staring at us. They wouldn’t attack us or obviously couldn’t. They could sense the real power of the Man on my back..”

“He killed Z Guy, Right?”

“I think so, His power must got greater...”

“Can I ask you something if someone of us killed him, we can afford his power, right?”

“Hey Woman... Don’t get ahead of yourself”

“Ah.. He is waking”  Shiori shouted

Machi walked to him “Hey... You alright?”

  Regis opened his eyes widely suddenly, His body stood up on itself like One mount, His hair went messy & His nature became so evil then He went berserk. He caught Machi’s Neck trying to choke her... Maeda went to cover her sister, While Kensuko Grabbed his hand with all his might but he was kayoed like a feather

Shiori began shouting “Regis-san, Regis-san, Regis Adochi-san”

Regis’ mind wavered for a sec... let the girl’s neck & fell on the ground.

He turned “what did you call me?”

“You’re Regis Adochi-san ?!”

“How do you know my name...” he insisted

“So It’s really you, I’ve saw your image in Sensei’s Locket & I’ve been revising my mind where did I see your face before”

“Sensei !!”

“Sarah-Sensei. She is my teacher”

“How is.. Sarah?” hesitantly asked

“Always Cheerful, Always earnest towards her students, Always working hard.. She once told me about her brother, The man who went missing.. But she didn’t give up; she always thought that you’re somewhere else working very hard for her, Right?”


 The Monster returned to his quite nature. He was like hit by lightening of memories. He got depressed & gloomy all of sudden..


  On that day, the night fell quickly...

Maeda walked slowly to the man sitting outta the building in silence. “Re__”  she tried to call him but she noticed the miserable look up on his face... his torn out condition, His weak body state.. He looked so defeated, She cried for him out of goodness of her heart and for herself too -sobbing-  “I’m sorry”

He looked to her exclaiming

 “If I didn’t do that stupid thing, you wouldn’t have been hurt. I lost my mind for a sec. & stabbed you.. Regis-san” (Sob sob)

“Thank goodness, you’re not hurt” he feebly said

 She looked to him surprised & burst crying heavily


  Machi woke up “huh? What happened to me?”

“He choked you.. but thankfully stopped before cracking your neck... He lost__”

“Lost Control *She looked down in sadness* It must be a hard on him, to accumulate so much souls & contain it in one weak body.. I can never do such great thing”

“That’s why we can never do him.. all we must do is__”

“To put our hopes in that man”

 

 Shiori could listen to their conversation from inside the building but she chose not to interfere

  Outside the building after the girl calmed a bit she walked & sat by him closing her knees to her chest & crossed her arms on them. Shrinking in agony, she listed her story

“I worked for a small sales company, It doesn’t gross much profit.. life is hard. People are cruel.. I had to go Baitu =(Part-time) from time to time. Cuz there wasn’t enough money to live. But I knew that I wasn’t the only one who had such hard rough life.. even if my parents were gone.. I was still fortunate to have my sister, Shiori’s smile was the only thing who could keep me from falling into the darkness. She gave me courage. We lived happily barely going through everyday but still we were happy together. UNTIL, that man came... my boss in work he always sexually harassed me but one Day He tried to force himself on me so I smashed his head into the corner of the desk & went running. That moment I knew my life is gone so I asked Shiori to come with me & we jumped from a bridge to end this pitiful life of mine. I am not a good sister. I killed my sister. I really... am the worst” 

 Maeda looked up to see her sister standing in front of her crying heavily she fell in her arms (Sob sob) “Sorry Nee-san, I’m sorry. I didn’t know what you were passing through every day. I’m really sorry”

“It’s Okay. I’m still fortunate to have you, I’m proud of you Shiori”

 Maeda turned to see Regis gazing at her she stood & bowed in gratitude.


  He said “I promise you, I’ll get you outta the nowhere no matter what happen. I’ll make sure you return to the real world so do not torment yourself. You’re a great big sister”


  Regis told her those words, The fact he tried to cheer her up isn’t a lie but actually he was really envious of their relation, He was so sinking in agony cuz of his weakness that lead him leaving his sister alone in that cruel world.

  Machi & Kensuko came out she looked to him “I’m sorry if I said inappropriate things or bothered you a little. I knew you are barely hanging yourself thanks for saving us”


“Let’s move, dawn is breaking” Regis gave the order as he stood up preparing for the rest of the journey 



© 2018 A.Tarek


Author's Note

A.Tarek
sorry for the dull chapter.. well the end is near.. next chapter is the last
stay tuned and as always.. feel free to review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I didn't think this chapter was dull. It built up to the next chapter, and gave some insight into the characters. Good work.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I liked the pace of the chapter. Gave strength and purpose to the chapter. Thank you for sharing the amazing chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like the build up. It was a little slow, but I think it's going to give a really great background for the next chapter. I also liked the use of the Japanese honorifics. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A.Tarek

6 Years Ago

Waah, its like you read my mind, It is like what you said, a first stage to the next chapter
.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 28, 2018
Last Updated on March 28, 2018
Tags: demons, suspense, adventure, betrayal, thriller, romance, fiction


Author

A.Tarek
A.Tarek

Egypt



About
I pretty much write fictions from imagination. I can take a hint or a main concept from a movie, anime or even a novelette I read before. But, with my own style... I am bit eccentric.. my best frie.. more..

Writing
Introduction Introduction

A Chapter by A.Tarek



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..