Cyclonus: First Knight Saga (First Part)

Cyclonus: First Knight Saga (First Part)

A Story by Abishai100
"

Cyclonus is a wolfish first-knight robot on an A.I. planet called Cybertron and is involved in geopolitical intrigue involving a war between two groups of robots, leading him towards diplomacy(!).

"
The Great War between the two armies of robots on the A.I. planet of Cybertron had been brewing for some time. Cybertron was a highly-developed (technologically) planet and the two opposing armies of robots intended to use all the handsome tech, vehicles, lasers, and weapons to make the planet a great arena for complete geopolitical intrigue. The two armies/sides were the democratic Autobots (led by Optimus Prime) and the socialist Decepticons (led by Magnatron). The Autobot-Decepticon War was about to be spiced up by a new robot, the thinking warrior named Cyclonus.

Cyclonus was an unusual looking wolffish robot who transformed into a lasered jet-fighter. The female robots on Cybertron thought Cyclonus was like a 'Messiah' for his strange but haunting command over natural consciousness. Cyclonus was a perfect combination of intelligence and courage, and because he was relatively young in appearance, the female robots on Cybertron hoped he'd instill political idealism on their planet and bring more social sanity to the Great War.

Cyclonus was designed/created by the Cybertron engineers Kup and Shockwave who wanted a perfect first-knight robot who'd serve as a 'bishop' of ideal modern political warfare. Cyclonus was the cool blend therefore of personality and presence. He would have to decide, however, which army to serve --- the democratic Autobots or the socialist Decepticons(!). Cyclonus was training for his role in the Great War in the Cybertron Gymnasium, and he started reading/comparing democratic and socialist philosophies.

Cyclonus had two girlfriends who were the nieces of the opposing leaders of the Autobots (Optimus Prime) and the Decepticons (Magnatron). These two niece-robots were Arcee (Autobot) and Kitana (Decepticon). Cyclonus loved then equally and would have to decide which one to eventually claim as his bride, lest their impatient uncles grew paranoid! Cyclonus decided ultimately that he'd serve both armies equally as a first-knight mercenary, and therefore use his extraordinary war-gifts and intelligence to create moments of 'balance' in the Autobot-Decepticon wars.

After all, there were redeeming qualities of bother democracy and socialism, and Cyclonus wanted to become the resourceful 'go-to-guy' for both the Autobots and Decepticons. When Cyclonus announced his ultimate decision, Optimus Prime and Magnatron accepted it and declared they'd fortuitously pay him as a soldier-for-hire when necessary when he'd be available for their respective armies. Cyclonus then announced he'd take both Arcee (Autobot) and Kitana (Decepticon) as his double-brides(!). He would be the ultimate war-sentinel, which pleased his creators, Kup and Shockwave.

In year three of the Great War, Cyclonus assisted the democratic Autobots in retrieving a key energy-crystal for a new power-plant that would energize an entire Cybertronian city. Cyclonus entered the no-fly zone in which the canyon that held the hidden crystal lay and swooped in and stole it from Decepticon hands after assassinating three Decepticon guardsmen with laser-shots to their foreheads(!). In year four of the Great War, Cyclonus assisted the socialist Decepticons in destroying the impressive underwater Autobot computer-station; thus helping the Decepticons regain a foothold by territory/terrain.

Meanwhile, Cyclonus married both Arcee (Autobot) and Kitana (Decepticon) and declared himself to his creators (the engineers Kup and Shockwave) to be Cybertron's ultimate 'first-knight.' Cyclonus intended to continue to honor both the Autobots and the Decepticons and in so doing establish himself as the great 'acrobat.' However, his two wives, Arcee and Kitana, began to worry that their 'first-knight husband' may become too much of a 'war pawn' in this complex geopolitical 'game' of egos, so they advised their celebrity-husband to remain watchful for any potential devastating betrayal.


*TO BE CONTINUED...*

© 2019 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on August 10, 2019
Last Updated on August 10, 2019
Tags: Transformers, Fan-Fiction, A.I., War, Action-Drama

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing