Agus and Valencia

Agus and Valencia

A Story by Abishai100
"

A robot lands on Earth and shape-shifts into a human to travel around Spain (Europe) to analyze social links between commerce, sports, and drawings!

"
I couldn't sign off without a personal toast to the splendor of commerce, design, and of course, soccer.
Thanks so much for reading,


***



====


"Two A.I. robots from the planet Cybertron named Cyclonus and Agus decided to debate about the value of traveling to Earth to wander around as 'tourists' and analyze human civilization with anthropology-like analysis. Cyclonus and Agus both believed Earth capitalism was intriguing and reflected humanity's investments in global media and media technologies and wanted to equally explore man's fascination with iPhones/smartphones and the Internet! In the end, it was Agus who decided he was better-suited for the anthropological mission and headed to Earth, prepared to metamorphosize himself into a humanoid to wander around Europe as a detective. Cyclonus decided to stay behind and tend to a civil war on Cybertron and eagerly awaited Agus' report on Earth consciousness!"


{Cyclonus & Agus}




"When Agus landed on Earth's moon, he shape-shifted into an Algerian-American human male named Ajay Satan. Agus then flew to the Grand Canyon in Arizona and hid his space-shuttle there in the gorges. Agus prepared to first visit the White House and US President Donald Trump and ask his permission to travel to Europe (Spain) to do an anthropological study of Euro-Spanish soccer culture and couture and society investments in sports-culture marketing/consumerism and entertainment as it pertained to 21st Century relevant questions about capitalism, globalization, and fashion! President Trump heartily told Agus that his study would hold much merit and awarded him a special travel-study grant for the anthropological study of global capitalism and fashion! Agus ('Ajay Satan') then prepared himself to travel to Spain to perform the civilization study."


{Ajay Satan}




"Agus (Ajay Satan) found the European nation of Spain rich in history and culture and modern pedestrian flair and commercial ornamentation excellence! He very much liked the Spanish cities of Madrid and Barcelona. Ajay Satan started taking photos of the Spanish places he visited with his handy-dandy Apple iPhone/smartphone and enjoyed taking pictures of old-world style Christian churches in the colorful and tourism-friendly European nation of Spain. He prepared himself to do a more thorough analysis of the value and symbolism of soccer culture and entertainment marketing in Spain, since soccer was very important to the Spanish people."


{Madrid, Spain}





"Ajay Satan (Agus) met a gorgeous Spanish-American actress in Spain named Diane and became fast friends with her. They began a romantic tourist relationship while traveling around in Spain together! Diane was a fan of European pro-club soccer, having watched many entertaining games on media/cable-TV in America! Diane told Ajay about the popularity of the Euro/Spanish pro-club soccer team Valencia and how it produced and boasted multiple great world-soccer talents such as Pablo Aimar and David Villa. Ajay decided he and Diane should go attend Valencia games together and purchased tickets to the games for himself and his gorgeous new girlfriend Diane."


{Diane}





"Ajay and Diane enjoyed various Valencia games in Spain together, including a very exciting game between the two hot Spanish club teams, from the La Liga division, Real Madrid and Valencia. Ajay took photos of the game on his handy-dandy Apple iPhone and another photo of him kissing Diane (a cute 'selfie'). Ajay learned of the incredible stadium fanfare of Euro-soccer during that Real Madrid game with Valencia and then decided to attend another Spanish club soccer game between the two teams Valencia and Barcelona. Ajay and Diane were both learning of the intricate links between European soccer culture (in Spain) and modern (21st Century) pedestrian entertainment and imagination. Ajay now knew why so many Americans/tourists (such as his current human girlfriend Diane) enjoyed watching Euro-soccer games on cable-TV. It was a complete 'media-diorama' package in civilization."


{Spanish Soccer Stadium}





"Ajay Satan (Agus) purchased a cute and nifty digital car-compass for his travel-companion and human girlfriend Diane. He told her to keep it and remember him by it when she drove around in her American car in the USA and found it useful to find her way around as a driver on the road! Ajay realized he'd learned so much about modern human entertainment and sports-culture in the pedestrian heart and wondered how he'd generate his report about human civilization intelligence for his report on his home planet of Cybertron."


{Digital Compass}





"Ajay would remember his snapshots of Valencia club-soccer games quite fondly. He'd remember his time with Diane traveling around Spain with him! He'd remember what he'd learned about sports-marketing and media entertainment and tourism and European flair. He would generate a media and capitalism relevant report for Cybertron elders and share it with his friend and rival robot Cyclonus once he returned to his planet."


{Valencia Soccer}





"Ajay Satan (Agus) decided he'd find recipes of delicious Spanish soup on the Internet to take with him back to Cybertron to make appropriate analogical renditions of the popular European dish he enjoyed sharing while traveling around Spain with his gorgeous human girlfriend Diane! Ajay would consider this Spanish soup recipe celebration a toast to the general tourism symbolism pertinent to human civilization dialogue regarding the value of 'lifestyle capitalism' and delicious consumerism."


{Spanish Soup}





"Ajay (Agus) would also remember his fond recollections of great art while visiting the Picasso Museum in Barcelona with his girlfriend Diane. He took photos of the cubist paintings while walking around in the museum and made notes about why European soccer was so tied to pedestrian imagination in a place where living aesthetics and vibrant social life reflected humanity's investments in dynamic activity. He understood why humans enjoyed movies about sports and books about art. To humans, capitalism was as much about markets as it was about diarism."


{Picasso Museum}





"Ajay remembered sharing iPhone snapshots with his human girlfriend Diane. He connected the usefulness of the iPhone/smartphone with humanity's celebration of fashion and lifestyle goods. The iPhone had become a nice symbol of his closeness to Diane, and Ajay Satan (Agus) would use this memory for his Cybertronian report on Earth capitalism designs. It was all about designed imagination!"


{Apple iPhone}





"When Agus returned to Cybertron, he told his robot friends including his buddy Cyclonus that capitalism on Earth represented social investments in lifestyle and fitness and also represented a socialized view on the design of streamlined network behaviors! He explained the Europeans' and Spanish people's love of soccer and how (and why!) Valencia had become such a valuable society 'totem' of media-marketed democratic entertainment. Agus' capitalism-report won him a special award, and Cybertronians concluded that humans must weigh commerce in terms of 'deliberate' magic."



====

© 2020 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on January 25, 2020
Last Updated on January 25, 2020
Tags: Tourism, Capitalism, Diary

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Oscar's pH Oscar's pH

A Story by Abishai100