GTA Bank Robbery(!): PayPal Fanfiction

GTA Bank Robbery(!): PayPal Fanfiction

A Story by Abishai100
"

Isaac/Xavier use CalTech-smarts to design a cool Bank Heist marketing campaign designed to promote home-drama!

"
One cyber-addendum inspired by my favorite cyber-entertainment, GTA Bank Robbery!. Thanks for reading! 
----

====

Isaac, a computer video-game developer in California, was now working alongside his CalTech professor to develop a series of GTA bank-robbery video-games marketed to youngsters in Los Angeles primarily. The video-game'd be simply titled GTA Bank Heist. Isaac was very excited and began taking suit-selfies for potential investors.



Isaac's CalTech professor had been into graphic design and computers for years and was excited to be immersed in the new era media of video-games, targeted mostly to young people. Professor Xavier liked the concept of transferring sociological behaviors and even adventures to virtual or cyber-punk platforms. He had a certain dystopian flair for this creative work, which is why Isaac recruited him!



ISAAC: Now, banks themselves in California and elsewhere are quite impressive buildings, so we want to keep integrity!



Now, video-games had presented and showcased lifestyle-realism scenarios, natural environments, and even vivid humanoids for generations. Ever since the first-gen flowery of Atari and then Nintendo/Sega rivalries, video-games presented rich storyboards with sensual characters signifying a cerebral immersion into the world of synthetics.



ISAAC: My favorite all-time video-game system is the iconic Sega Genesis, but the modern Playstation is quite handsome.



GTA Bank Heist would feature RPG scenarios and scheming and then street-strategy and gunplay and tactical thievery in well-fortified bank environments, mostly in modern-day LA, and players would be invited online to compete in tournaments to see which team'd perform the most daring, efficient, and quick bank heist with the greatest profit-ledger results! Many video-game players joined in on these exhibition tourneys designed to promote the aesthetics and life-engineering of Isaac and Xavier's GTA Bank Heist, making it an underground club-phenomenon and dance!



PROFESSOR XAVIER: The trick in entertainment in this era of media is not to exploit basic human sensory consciousness.



Isaac was a superb video-game player ever since he was a kid, but he never got the chance to really participate in the universe of American video-games or get involved in cyber-punk magazines while he was in high-school. However, now Isaac/Xavier had the chance to use GTA Bank Heist to highlight exactly why computers were replacing gymnasiums.



ISAAC: Americans love bank robbery and legendary thieves such as the Sundance Kid, so our game invites such fantasy.



Of course, bank robbery is still an illegal crime, but modern graphic media allowed users and consumers to experiment with racy content and controversial storyboarding. Horror films, comic books, and racy toys were now being mass produced for consumers interested in more adventurous virtual reality. That's the market Isaac hoped to explode with GTA Bank Heist.



ISAAC: I'm a faithful Christian, and our game environments are never too graphic or questionable sexually.



Nevertheless, GTA Bank Heist was incredibly realistic, and the Christian Coalition spoke out on the Internet, blasting it as a clear new era cyber-punk diadem of antisocial terrorism. However, Isaac/Xavier insisted that the robber antiheroes in their game never jumped the boundaries of American murder customs.



CHRISTIAN COALITION: We insist that this game encourages players to fantasize about becoming gunned bandits.



Well, Xavier spoke out at CalTech and suggested that when horror-cinema was first being developed, conservative groups spoke out against its graphic quality then too. In any case, GTA Bank Heist online tourneys were changing the way American shoppers were conceiving of virtual fantasy adventures in the cyber-universe.



CHRISTIAN COALITION: We have enough allies, men and women, who agree with us that bank robbery is not to be glorified.



XAVIER: I doubt that our video-games are meant to expound on the natural feeling that thievery is somehow safe!



Isaac decided to work with comic book writers for a series of Deadpool comics about the 'psychiatric' value of graphic media for home use and entertainment. Deadpool would be involved in a serious government conspiracy about censorship dangers relevant to modern capitalists/consumers. How would this fare for the real-life adventures of Isaac/Xavier?

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on March 14, 2021
Last Updated on March 14, 2021
Tags: Video-Games, Cyber-Punk

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing