Cyclonus/Agus: The Medusa Vector!

Cyclonus/Agus: The Medusa Vector!

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two A.I. robots from Cybertron spy on human civilization and evaluate the impact of the collapse of the Soviet Union.

"
Here's a capitalism-consciousness vignette, since I've written so many darn heist vignettes, inspired by Wag the Dog. Thanks for reading (signing off finally), 
----
====

Two A.I. robots from the planet Cybertron named Cyclonus, a wolfish jet-fighter knight, and Agus, a wily space-pilot, were visiting Earth's moon to spy on human civilization!



CYLONUS: America is humanity's Big Brother --- in commerce and politics!
AGUS: American fashion dictates the commerce towers of Wall Street, no doubt.
CYCLONUS: Americans defend capitalism principles against rival nations like China.
AGUS: The collapse of the Soviet Union generated problems in Eastern Europe.
CYCLONUS: Humanity cares about recordings of traffic dollars and the impact of frailty.



Cylonus and Agus noted how beautiful culturally and architecturally Eastern Europe had been and still was, despite the collapse of the Soviet Union or USSR. The USSR was the only historic rival of the USA and capitalism dominions would be forged by the impact of this rivalry. The collapse of the USSR cemented America as the world's Big Brother after World War II (1939-1945) and forever altered the course of capitalism destiny in Russia and Eastern Europe.



CYLONUS: Eastern Europe and Russia is troubled by underworld crime now.
AGUS: Consumers still buy American goods like Pepsi in Russia.
CYCLONUS: Yes, but crime in these parts represents problems in capitalism patriotism!
AGUS: This is a dilemma regarding the raw focus on the profitability of evolved civilization.



Cyclonus and Agus also noted that Eastern Europe continued to champion its diadems and beacons of civilization participation in this post-USSR capitalism consciousness. They endorsed things like horse-racing, food clubs, secret societies, and media offerings coming out of Eastern Europe. They all wondered if post-USSR capitalism would still enable Eastern Europe to offer world culture a real sense of human aesthetics.



Cyclonus and Agus noted that in the ancient world, humanity deified avatars signifying a meditation on focus and concentration. These avatars included the snake-woman Medusa, an anti-deity representing obsession and focus. She could turn anyone into stone with her deadly and hypnotizing gaze. Cyclonus and Agus reasoned that Medusa was the avatar humanity would reference in loose evaluations of what would comprise focus on capitalism patriotism after the devastating dissolution of the Soviet Union!



CYCLONUS: If Eastern Europe collapses due to crime, Medusa will be neglected!
AGUS: This seems like a dimensional problem in traffic management.
CYCLONUS: The key to human civilization stability is focus of dollars.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
Added on March 22, 2021
Last Updated on March 22, 2021
Tags: Capitalism

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing