Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
BonesGate Sister: American Departure

BonesGate Sister: American Departure

A Story by Abishai100
"

An iconic fraternity-brother is now a government-pirate but attends the house Halloween party where he meets a transforming damsel.

"
A toast to the iconic American film Animal House (John Belushi!). 
----

====

Bones Gate was a proud American college fraternity, representative of a liberal national and cultural spirit of democratic membership and liberal arts and sciences education. The members were considered iconic campus leaders and eccentrics too! This was the real 'Animal House' of America, and its annual Halloween party was not to be missed.



MEMBER/BROTHER: We love all kinds of modern social networks/activities like World Cup soccer and Monopoly iPhone games.



In fact, one of the brother, an alumnus of the college and former Rush Chair of Bones Gate fraternity, liked collecting espionage-themed robot toys like Ravage, a panther-transforming espionage-cassette. This Bones Gate ('BG') brother was none other than Amlan Satan, an Interpol-agency linked underground government operator working with blood-diamond infiltration in North America, subverting baron influences on the continent related to warlord-mined gems in South Africa used to finance global terrorism. Satan (Amlan) worked as a pirate-ninja, lifting blood-diamonds from bank safe-boxes owned and monopolized by corrupt capitalism barons in North America like the nefarious Emil Kuyt. Satan (Amlan) liked collecting these espionage-themed robot-toys and keeping them in the BG (Bones Gate) fraternity cupboard, as a traffic trophy case symbolizing modern anti-terrorism folklore!



AMLAN: Working with blood-diamond infiltration comprised my whole life, but I miss my dates at BG fraternity.



Satan (Amlan) came to be known as the iconic diamond-pirate/thief 'Sparrow' who'd been able to disrupt the trade-networks between Africa/Europe corrupting the continental diamond market. Sparrow/Satan was a master-thief, using water-gun distractions to stage fake-media stunts involving the photo-presentations of baron safe-box diamonds while swapping the terrorism-linked gems for Interpol-groups with fake ones hidden in the soles of his shoes! He'd been celebrated almost as a government folklore comic book character, named Sparrow the Red.



AMLAN: I've amassed enough government work benefits to retire in Switzerland and attend the annual BG Halloween parties.



Now, the BG (Bones Gate) fraternity Halloween parties were not to be missed. These had become synonymous with American college consciousness, a reflection of social group festivity and Halloweentime ornamentation! In fact, Amlan Satan was instrumental this year in organizing a complete Arkham Asylum themed BG house decoration set. This Halloween party would be one for the ages, including events like apple-bobbing with blindfolds, hide-and-seek with water-guns, scary fake insect-robot machines, and a late-night perfume-spraying pajama party linked to the popular college sorority Sigma Alpha ('SA')!



BG MOTTO: This 'Gate hangs high...but hinders none...so refresh...travel on.



The BG Halloween party even drew in an afternoon bus group from the local town elementary school, and the BG members/brothers had plenty of Butterfingers and Snickers awaiting the costumed kids. Amlan was dressed as a Caribbean pirate named Jack the Red. It was good wholesome afternoon pre-night party fun at BG.



AMLAN: These parties generate and have generated so many outrageous costumes over the years, we can't keep track.



It was at this annual BG Halloween night-party that Satan (Amlan) met the gorgeous Mediterranean schoolteacher Esmerelda, who hypnotized him completely. He'd fallen in love that night, drunk on the symbolic BG house-drink Smoke-Cutter. He proposed to Esmerelda and promised her he'd forsake his previous life of pirate adventure...for her...his gypsy queen!



AMLAN: I Have enough sociocultural assets now to make Esmerelda my American Rapunzel...God bless America!



However, also attending that BG Halloween event was the masked maniac Leatherface. Fortunately, Satan (Amlan) managed to subdue the monstrous beast who wielded an electric chainsaw-toy with a devious crossbow, fitted with soft-tipped arrows laced with a rather potent sedative. The brothers carried Leatherface's unconscious body to Arkham Asylum!



SATAN (Amlan): This Gate hangs high...and hinders none...and now we're heroes...for Leatherface's gone!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2021 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

24 Views
Added on June 4, 2021
Last Updated on June 4, 2021
Tags: College, America

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing