Scrooge's Return to Hawaii

Scrooge's Return to Hawaii

A Story by Abishai100
"

An American capitalism-prince returns to Hawaii for the Pro-Bowl fanfare and reunites with his sweetheart who might reawaken his delight(s).

"
A Christmas fable for this Valentine's Day inspired loosely by the great holiday-season film Scrooged. I'll sign off with this one instead (thanks for reading), 
----
====

A miserly 'American prince' named Amlan Satan lived comfy in his Newport estate (United States), having earned a small NASDAQ investment-fortune accenting his family inheritance and earning the society alias Richie Rich.



However, this prince of NASDAQ was also sometimes secretly called 'Scrooge' for his miserly attitudes and hoarding of wealth and indulgent drinking/smoking and bachelor-status as a late 30s aged Algerian-American venture capitalist. He frowned upon such monikers and didn't think of himself as an 'aloof' fatcat (e.g., 'Richie Rich', 'Scrooge') so he decided to take a vacation.



AMLAN SATAN ('Scrooge'): I've made a fortune investing, and I just made extra $15M just with net-shares!



'Scrooge' (Amlan Satan) decided to take an 'earned' princely vacation to the sunny/bright island of Oahu (Hawaii), where he'd attend and enjoy the American football Pro-Bowl and cheer on his favorite stars on the legendary island for tourism.



While in Oahu (Hawaii), Scrooge (Amlan Satan) remembered his high-school sweetheart Morgana was living there and managing/operating a Courtyard hotel for her father. They'd parted ways since Scrooge went on to become a bachelor-of-capitalism, but he found his beloved Morgana sunbathing on the beaches of Oahu and had a dream one night that the 'ghosts' of the past/present/future warned him not to waste his life on loner-indulgences and entreat the heart/affections of his once-beloved Morgana (in Hawaii!).



AMLAN: I'm in love with you again, my darling Morgana.
MORGANA: I'm pleased you opted to bring me as your date-guest to the Pro Bowl, Mr. Satan.



Enjoying the Pro-Bowl together in Hawaii, Amlan/Morgana reflamed their passions and realized they wanted to get married. As they cheered on their team-stars visiting the islands for the great game, they kissed and Satan ('Scrooge') remembered what initially made him so inspired to become a 'cheerleader' of American capitalism in the first place.



MORGANA: He proposed marriage to me in this Courtyard which I run/operate for my father; I won't forget.



The following Christmas of two years later, Amlan/Morgana celebrated their marriage and birth of their daughter Ezzy and put up a gorgeous red-themed ornamented tree, in partial celebration of the 'red' flair of Valentine's Day ornaments.



SCROOGE: I'll never again give people 'room' to call me a miser and not a prince.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on February 14, 2022
Last Updated on February 14, 2022
Tags: Romance

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Oscar's pH Oscar's pH

A Story by Abishai100