Batman/Joker: Euthanasia [Belfast!]

Batman/Joker: Euthanasia [Belfast!]

A Story by Abishai100
"

Two 'dark princes' of jurisprudence intrigue in Gotham (Batman/Joker) engage in a Euthanasia-argument for cyber-disc(s) in 'troubled' United Kingdom!

"
A portrait presentation of the philosophical/ideological 'complexity' of the human-medicine 'subject-matter' of maddening Euthanasia (circumstance-justified 'assisted medical suicide') in a condition-specific argumentation for a 'trouble-spot' in Western civilization, a debate between Batman/Joker, inspired very loosely by the praised UK-dilemma film The Devil's Own (Alan J. Pakula). Enjoy, 
DISCLAIMER: I have no 'official' or 'formal' work to DC Comics or UK politics (Sinn Fein) and intend this only to be a work of civilization dramatics/drywall(s) relevant for Western civilization dialogue surrounding finance/governance/depression. 
----
====

BATMAN: What's this Northern Ireland debate you want to wager with me, evil Joker?
JOKER: I want to know what the 'dark knight' thinks of Euthanasia in sectarian Belfast (United Kingdom)!



BATMAN: To entreat your debate, I'm informing you my 'mermaid-muse' of medicine is a 'dark angel' of humility.
JOKER: Fine; my angel-siren of hell is a gold-plated underwater warrior-hellraiser of hypnotizing luxury, ok?



Now, Batman and Joker had always been 'adversarial' towards each other in Gotham City (United States) and had engaged in many varied forms of competitiveness in a city of criminal-insanity and waged various underworld 'battles' to determine who'd emerge in the underground as the real vigilante 'dark prince' of traffic. Batman espoused forms of patience and teamwork to deal with urban things like blood-diamond piracy traffic control/regulation, while the more insidious Joker promoted a 'seizure' of American pirate-crimes to 'outshine' the urban crime/darkness in places outside the United States (e.g., Eastern Europe). Batman was therefore considered more 'democratic' and Joker more 'anarchist' in scope, and now, Joker promised not to raise hell during St. Patrick's Day (United States) if he'd entreat his cyber-debate about the Euthanasia policy in sectarian 'troubled' Belfast hospital (United Kingdom). Batman agreed, and he did research on the functionality and economic policies of Belfast's 'storied' Royal Victoria Hospital (Northern Ireland).



BATMAN: I've posted this 'Euthanasia-painting' to serve a backdrop for our cyber-debate about the IQ behind funded death.
JOKER: It's a nifty piece of art, and I'm wondering about the 'scales' of Belfast troubles in proportion to Euthanasia-demand!



BATMAN: The sectarian woes in Belfast (IRA-UVF) between Catholics-Protestants has mostly to do with poverty, Joker.
JOKER: The unemployment among the Catholic 'under-class' minority leads to crimes/piracy and violence (medicine-angels)!



BATMAN: I agree it's a matter of economics/funding for Euthanasia 'marketing' in Belfast, but we need focus on personnel.
JOKER: Medical 'expertise' in Belfast's Royal Victoria Hospital (United Kingdom) has much to do with currency-showcase(s)!



Batman went to Belfast, Northern Ireland (United Kingdom) geared as a 'pedestrian' Western journalist to study the views on the expert-personnel at the Royal Victoria Hospital, to see what kinds of violence the doctors/nurses treated regularly (e.g., gunshot wounds to the knees) arising from 'customary' or even 'normalized' IRA-UVF skirmishes. He recorded the views that Euthanasia policies for patients in trauma-induced comas who might be unable to afford complicated surgical procedures would want 'social media access' to Euthanasia-dialogue/rights but which would require serious personnel access to media-channels for advocacy of open-dialogue in the United Kingdom regarding medical financing. Joker meanwhile interviewed members of the 'adversarial' UVF, young Protestant men who simply felt uncomfortable dealing with the poverty-induced street-unrest produced by the IRA, many of whom were unemployed/displaced Catholic men who felt under-represented in Parliament (UK). Joker noted that Euthanasia demand arising at the Belfast hospital from 'customary' violence in the streets was linked to a media treatment of the 'trouble' of inter-religious creature-comforts. Ironically enough, Batman/Joker were for this rare instance in the UK clothed as 'pedestrian' reporters of the modern Euro-dance!



BATMAN: I want Sinn Fein to have intellectual-property rights to the market for comics-art to impoverished youth of Belfast.
JOKER: It does seem that 'access' to public art/speech would 'address' the deformity of Euthanasia-holes in Northern Ireland!



BATMAN: Remember what I told you, evil Joker --- my medicine 'muse' of Euthanasia debate is a 'dark angel' of humility.
JOKER: You heed what I suggested too --- this is a 'mod-question' of globalism rhetoric and funding-linked Belfast detention!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

46 Views
Added on April 6, 2022
Last Updated on April 6, 2022
Tags: Batman

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing