Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Tron-User: Dart-Mouth

Tron-User: Dart-Mouth

A Story by Abishai100
"

A diorama about an alien-invasion inside the cyber-world challenged by a human 'prince' of video-games who may illuminate 'magical-d' on Earth!

"
Since I got a comment from one writeup that I need to be more 'cohesive' about image/theme extraction and placement(s), I've decided to 'streamline' some of my dystopia-themes in my short-stories with this 'video-game fanfiction' of Tron: Evolution to cast my work as a re-presentation of civilization-IQ distances. Hope you like, 
----

====

An invading insect-dragon alien of great intelligence crossed through the Stargate space-dimension portal to crossover into Earth-realm and wander around the modern civilization 'matrix' of computers and Internet as a 'ghosting' specter and presence using an invisibility power while deceptively inserting dangerous forms of subversive subconscious ideas into the minds of youngsters playing video-games in the United States in the 21st Century!



ALIEN: I shall make myself a pestilent nuisance inside the video-game matrix on Earth and generate A.I. mind-warp drones!



Now, the modern Earth-civilization computing 'matrix' was global and characterized by 'fantastic' forms of network-linked portals and terminals for users and output for business, the arts, and communication(s). This was a computing Earth, and the invader-alien sought to exploit its 'conveniences' to create an infiltration presence inside video-games to infiltrate and control the minds of young users-players and turn them into his minions for his Invasion/colonization.



However, a terrific human 'prince' of the video-game world on Earth, Storm-Shadow, was an outstanding player of the Tron series of video-games in the United States and started detecting an 'alien' presence on Earth, inside the Tron games he'd been playing online to coach younger aspiring 'stars' of the media-entertainment cyber-series which was highlighted on social-media (e.g., Facebook).



STORM-SHADOW: I've devised a special laser-guiding motion-capture system to 'mimic' my thought-dynamics for Tron-play!



With this 'enhanced' Tron-toy, Storm-Shadow literally 'entered' the dragon-world of the Tron universe inside his Xbox and suddenly found himself contending with the invader-alien who'd managed to use special hacking-algorithms to implant himself as a 'superlord' of darkness to control/warp the minds of users-players alongside his A.I.-designed 'drone' killers who'd insert without detection deadly images of anarchy, which is precisely/exactly what Storm-Shadow hoped to defy and overcome for all Earthlings!



DIARY ENTRY 1: It's clear I can wield the blue-light fighter-avatars inside Tron, while the invader-alien has his yellow-colored minions and machinery (sometimes orange-county!) to surround me and prevent me (online) from creating the 'right-stuff' presence to cast the overall Tron-universe 'presence' as a machinery-dystopia (fascism!) toppler!



DIARY ENTRY 2: I believe I've managed to engage with this invader-alien inside the Tron-system of user-play and believe he's cloaked in a yellow-color hood and wielding weaponry to announce his presence as a system(s)-corruptor, but I'm defying him now with an inventing brand of reflective distance.



DIARY ENTRY 3: I've engaged with multiple users-players inside Tron and attempted to form 'coalition-networks' to confront the invader-alien's 'fascist' empire presence as a 'team' of diligently working strategy-IQ defiance choreographers for more enhanced 'human' forms of governance freeplay.



DIARY ENTRY 4: The light-bike scene(s) from the Ton-environment are the most stern, and the invader-alien's got a 'terrifying' grip with his A.I. drone-killers, sometimes on orange-county bikes and/or in uniform with weaponized discs, so I've got to find ways to engage the fascist-empire with carefully placed forms of team-and-individualism oriented liberal dance.



DIARY ENTRY 5: With great success, I've managed to 'choreograph' a perfect-tank strike against the alien-invader's orange-county laser-vehicles by hijacking and substituting one of the tanks to create a recursion/reversion rolling motion of defiance...and dialogue.



ALIEN: What do you mean to do with this defiance game, Tron-user?
ME (User): Why, I mean to 'choreograph' a human stance on freeplay, alien.
ALIEN: How'd you surmise (alone!) that I'm a foreign body in Tron?
ME: Well, I simply put 2+2 together and got 4...meaning, I detected signatures of layered imposition!
ALIEN: You've decoded my method of space-implantation(s) and drone-trailings, eh?
ME: Why, of course I have...and Tron will once (and evermore) be a 'freeplay-system' of human design(s)!
ALIEN: Excellent work...I'll resign myself to the ocean-abyss on Earth as an isolated permanent exile then.
ME: Why'd you concede 'satisfaction' with this game-resolution from Tron, alien?
ALIEN: Well, clever user, I simply wanted to 'challenge' and depart contented to exist as a diplomatic ghost.
ME: I suppose Tron offered something for 'all' users, then?
ALIEN: Yes (haha)...good challenge, user.



FINAL DIARY ENTRY: With the successful/trumpet toppling of the invader-alien inside Tron, I too depart as a 'scholar' of IQ.



It's safe to conclude then the valiant heroics of Storm-Shadow (Tron) not only illuminated the 'self-defense magic' of the Earth-civilization 'matrix' and machinery-IQ for proper use of toys, but it also resulted in the safe/diplomatic quarantine-exile and permanent isolation of the invader-alien (alongside his conceived A.I. drone-allies) into the ocean-abyss of Earth where they'd remain as separate 'residents' without further tampering/contact with humanity which would continue to pursue its peculiar designs of intricate civ-machinery diagrams (in democratic fashions!).



STORM-SHADOW: I wonder if this invader-alien, now a exile-resident with diplomacy 'status' in oceans, is a superstition-being.



Storm-Shadow won the lottery and hosted a special 'democracy fashion-show' at Salk (Cali) and greeted cyber-fanzine writers about the scope/scale of modern cyber-activity and its impact on Earth-civilization IQ and the role of networks in the 'freeplay' governance of intentionality dance. Earth was at liberty again in the post-9/11 era of inventive commercial activity.



STORM-SHADOW: I wonder if my wife ('Ezzy') would appreciate some new network-field education (kids!) Facebook mosaic!



Storm-Shadow and Ezzy co-hosted a special UCLA conference on the value of children's farming and organics themed toys/dolls which would 'complement' a human fascination with tech-gizmo that augmented modern ideas about commercialized land-use. Earth was therefore a 'place' of great/liberal ideations, without invasion or virus.



STORM-SHADOW: If we're invaded (again?) by a 'new' alien-intelligence, I 'doubt' it will be anything as 'drawn' as Tron!

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on July 13, 2022
Last Updated on July 13, 2022
Tags: Tron (Fanfiction), Video-Games

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Ronin-Bound Ronin-Bound

A Story by Abishai100