Ra's: Narrative of Earth

Ra's: Narrative of Earth

A Story by Abishai100
"

Diary-like account of a future-antihero, Ra's al Ghul, as he hones his Western 'sense(s)' of vigilantism-oriented city-design.

"
A Batman (DC Comics) fanfiction presenting a 'visage' of the enigmatic antihero Ra's al Ghul, a 'real' foreigner with a strange taste for environmental metaphysics. Hope you like, 
----

====

New England is where I live and wander around, in the park in Boston, to find this one woman who works by day in a regular city-street office on Boylston but doubles at night as a working-girl prostitute, and I'm trying to track her and protect her, from a random psycho walking the streets, and perhaps work up the daytime courage to approach her in the park and persuade her to leave her horrid life behind her, perhaps finding some shared Facetime together (somewhere!).



I'm in my 40s now, and I dress in sunglasses and costume to track/follow this working-girl prostitute at late-night hours in Boston after following her around in the daytime as a non-masked regular pedestrian/citizen. I wonder if she's ever noticed me, and I noticed her of course, and I wonder about who she's into and what she likes, music, cooking, comics. I wonder about what she wonders about me, though she won't know who I am in those late-hours when I'm just wandering around, a man named Ra's from Eastern Europe who happens to love Facebook-chess.



I purchased this Van-Gogh artwork of an iconic longsuffered-face prostitute in Europe, and I imagine this woman is some kind of 'metaphysics' ancestor of the working-girl in Boston I'm trying to protect now as the mysterious prince from Eastern Europe with this secret double-life 'pseudo-vigilante' activity in New England. Perhaps someday I'll make this 'artistic enterprise' much more 'formal' for a more thorough hygiene-workup of what America/Earth can be, and perhaps (unfortunately!) what's it 'really' like these days, compared to the time(s) of Van Gogh.



WOMAN: Who's that guy standing on the other side of the city-park with that strange-looking vintage-camera, sweetie?
FRIEND: I dunno, but it's almost like he's taking photos of you to blend you into the park-scenery and create a painting!



Even if this woman never knows who I am or what I seek to make myself or envision what New England (Earth) can/should be like, I'll always be her 'mystery-guardian' vigilante named Ra's. I wonder if she's ever read any Euro-literature depicting the everyday pedestrian intuition(s) behind the 'ordeal' of enduring life itself. Life is a challenge. Perhaps this is my journey towards something...more serious.

TO BE CONTINUED

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 7, 2022
Last Updated on September 7, 2022
Tags: Batman

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing