Fantastic Four {Elementary Chess}

Fantastic Four {Elementary Chess}

A Story by Abishai100
"

A unit of super human heroes use superstition-chess and commerce securities to forge Western 'excellence' in elementary education!

"
Is there a 'link' or 'bond' between chess and baseball? Inspired by Mr. Destiny (Michael Caine). 
----

====

The Fantastic-Four had become a supreme Earth-vigilante unit-force representation of great capitalism-defense in the Western-world in the post-9/11 era of media-business expressions (wow).



The Fantastic-Four were composed of Mr/Mrs Fantastic, the Electronic Torch, and the Elfin-queen, and Mr.-Fantastic himself was something of a wiry net-hacker with extra-ordinary skills to decode the chess-computation(s) IQ in the modern world grid of social-media engaged customs/consumerism.



ELECTRONIC TORCH: This is the era of Good Feelings for money-fortune, but our defense creates pawn-sacrifice response(s).



ELFIN-QUEEN: I believe in our Fantastic-Four as much as I'd believe in anything 'cool' on Earth; we must know media-viruses!



They used special social-media/cyber-blog imagery with their special and magical baseball-figurine/themed chess-set which they considered a special dialogue about capitalism-sportsmanship 'intersect' spheres for balance(s) evaluations between pure competition and intelligence-equivalence(s) photography. The Cold-War chess rivalry between Fischer-Spassky after all cast new World ideations of the spherical ring intersects concerning competitive sanity and equilibrium-expressions.



FANTASTIC-FOUR: We're casting a special Series-set (trade-cards) as 'diadems' of capitalism-chess stalemates for judging.



The special trade-team cards set for World Series consumerism/entertainment cited by the Fantastic-Four was the 1990 Reds team which bounced back from the Pete Rose scandal era to down the powerful Athletics 4-0 as the 'apparent' underdogs, and this highlighted a media-broadcast philosophy 'accented' treatment of the new capitalism-era evaluations of competition balanced by 'technical' mutualism. There was a 'cheer' in shared profiteerism under the sane capitalism dome (wow).



Mrs.-Fantastic carried with her a special horror-superstition genre figurine doll named Anna whom they'd consider their special 'faerie-godniece' of the developed world(s) of capitalism-competition study expressions. This was art versus terror, all for 'good' social-media.



The Fantastic-Four therefore waged a spirit-crusade against the forces of dark nihilistic self-destruction in an otherwise flowering capitalism-topology universe of developed/enhanced education. It was a politics-psyche coloring-page(s) book, and it was all good for the human race as long as it remained...equilibrium!



MR.-FANTASTIC: We're taking the laurel Reds to the tops of American height(s) for capitalism-chess stalemate 'drawn' Ego.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern, Comics (Fanfiction)

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing
Oscar Bound Oscar Bound

A Story by Abishai100


Eco-Capsule Eco-Capsule

A Story by Abishai100