Rocky: Euclid's Entourage

Rocky: Euclid's Entourage

A Story by Abishai100
"

A brainiac-prince develops a special magic-theory about commerce in life for the modern age of 'race' driven emojis.

"
An homage to commerce culture inspired very loosely by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore), which I think you'll like, 
DISCLAIMER: The loose 'intelligentsia-reference(s)' to Rockefeller don't reflect any academic/formal/legal views or ties with the institution or any of its associated experts/members/conferences. 
----

====

Euclid was at Rockefeller studying the patterns of traffic-psychology in public space(s) and how it configured to consumerism trend 'telepathy' on the global capitalism grid/net of electric/wireless connectivity and supermarkets and compared it to an evaluation of the 'personality-drive' of commerce-theory and how it flowered abstract fashion-style 'chess-stalemate' social-media chat(s) regarding 'pure' expressions.



EUCLID: The resource(s) at Rocky invite me to explore intersections in abstracted chess-diagrams for capitalism in lifestyle!



JOURNAL: One half of commerce theory is matrix-engineering and the other half remains accessible personality economics.



If Euclid was right that modern ideations of chess-stalemate capitalism in dynamics/streets created computation intrigue surrounding diagrams contouring engineering with psychology in the modern world of matrix-driven science(s), then perhaps old-millennium social-media surrounding Cold-War chess and A.I.-chess (Deep-Blue, IBM) would reveal stranger magic surrounding the 'odd egghead(s)' of consumerism elongation(s).



EUCLID: Will this dualism-inquiry into chess-asymmetry 'flowery' of capitalism/commerce theory cast vigilantism-creativity?



The notion that engaged forms of commerce research in the human world would draw even the envy of a spying Martian might invoke one to ask if an Earth-prince (e.g., Rocky's Euclid) would be 'tied' alongside an intelligentsia-aesthetic for 'street' consumerism (cyber) social-media enchantment(s).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

27 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing