Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Matrix of Eros: Empire Strikes

Matrix of Eros: Empire Strikes

A Story by Abishai100
"

Should two media 'gods' address the 'leviathan' language-arts of the human race of chess-stalemate capitalism 'emoji' ethno-mysticism?

"
One last yarn inspired by Capitalism: A Love Story (Michael Moore). Enjoy, 

DISCLAIMER: The referential images/photos used in this work of sociology-dramatics casts no views/ties to any specific persons/groups and are therefore meant to comprise a non-academic 'collage' of traffic-media education/arts. 

----
====

In the 'leviathan' Earth-world of incredible chess-play orientations for capitalism rhetoric reflecting consumerism lifestyle intuitions, two special media-figures, dolls or gods (you may decide), a movie-industry pioneer and a social-media (e.g., Facebook-chess) aficionado were both making cyber-journals about the quality of social customs compacts for globalism ideology in this new age of media-driven network photojournalism (wow).



The movie-industry figure, Tim Cruz, was a black-faerie representing pure profit intelligence from the time of the Cold-War chess-rivalry social-media profit-engines surrounding the iconic/historic Fischer-Spassky (USA-USSR) stalemate-conceptualized chess rivalry which had been re-presented in a modern film by Ed Zwick. The cyber-aficionado, Amlan Satan, was the earth-faerie representing a street-chess IQ surrounding network-access with modern grid-commerce tech/resources like WiFi-channel clubs for handheld/smartphone engaged consumerism enchantment (e.g., People Magazine).



A Martian spy watching all this Earth-capitalism 'clan' psychology wished to challenge both Cruz/Satan to 'draw' a special/secret stalemate-chess condition(s) gameplay against him, and they both (simultaneously!) used a rook-bishop double-dance to contend with the Martian's sense(s) of extreme queen-knight advance(s) bravado, and they warranted a 'complete' sovereignty-diplomacy for the human race of capitalism effort(s).

MARTIAN: The humans have their own model-matrix princes to uphold the structuralism behind capitalism-balance integrity!



CRUZ: I'll be investing in forms of special patriotism-themed fantasy-adventure storyboards for youth-chess societies (UK).
SATAN: We'll be casting our Porcellian cyber-chess society for home-schooling venture(s) linked to vigilance-comics/freedom.



Of course, such 'chess-stalemate' ideations of what made human-world engineering/shape(s) so re-presentative of a commerce-traffic 'intuition' regarding capitalism vanity confidence(s)/toasts would be imprinted onto stabilized structures of world-enriched consumerism conveniences (e.g., Woody Allen's Celebrity film).



CRUZ: If the 'empire' of capitalism is a behemoth of energizers, we'll form consumerism-chess confidence(s) as happiness!
SATAN: The cure to commerce angst is living education/media, and qualities in hospitality reflect a 'race' eclipse.



Perhaps, this magical media 'black-faerie' (Tim Cruz) and the 'earth-faerie' (Amlan Satan) would both 'adopt' a superstition-cinema figurine/avatar (Annabelle) as their special media-Crusade 'avatar' for chess-stalemate ideations on the balance(s) between dangerous global competition-storytelling and enlightened forms of social-network oriented media-bridges for equilibrium-entropy (wow).

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing