Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Prince/EggGirl

Prince/EggGirl

A Story by Abishai100
"

A 'James Bond' East-Coast (USA) Earth-prince may discover sentiment/courtship beyond the 'brain-work' of chess-exercise.

"
A 'bright' Saturday cerebral romance inspired very loosely by The Prince and the Showgirl (Marilyn Monroe), which I think you'll like (and thanks so much for reading), 
----
====

Amlan Satan lived alone in his Haddonfield (East-Coast) apartment and worked online as a double-agent of blood-diamond pirate-highways infiltrations intelligence with Interpol-relations while managing a special cyber-chess club called the Porcellian but felt lonely in his life of princely-inherited fortune comforts (hmm).



JOURNAL: Sharing ideas with others on social-media in this Selfie-culture seems enough, but we need better soul-mates.



Pouring into his work with chess-stalemate diagram reflective of politics-IQ stabilization ideations for modern globalism-rhetoric seemed like the 'good' thing to do with his Porcellian New England chess-society (cyber), and he'd generated all brands of Cold-War chess (Fischer-Spassky) rivalry ideations for social-media, but now he wanted to apply all this prince-imagination/intuitions to making his actual life more complete (or emotional!)



AMLAN SATAN ("Earth-prince"): I've hired a beautiful housekeeper-maid ('Ezzy') who visits and with whom I check on with bubbly calls from my office inside my Haddonfield apartment, and I've begun to wonder if I might teach her about the 'magic' of chess-stalemate arts and if she'd find this 'prince' worthy of some kind of 'human' chat (wow).



EZZY: You want to 'gift' me this amazing diamond-watch, Mr. Satan?
AMLAN: Yes, Ezzy; I feel like a void's been filled with you around the house to charm out the darkness/loneliness.
EZZY: This is quite charming, Mr. Satan.
AMLAN: Take the diamond-watch gift, princess; I'll feel more debonaire if you accept the treasure-charm.
EZZY: Alright...thanks cool prince.



Satan took Ezzy his new secret affection to a summer drive-in screening/show of the iconic world-sportsmanship/romance film Wimbledon (Kirsten Dunst) to see what she'd make of a double-agent 'Earth-prince' seeking the more humbled metaphysics for courtly love and kissed her during the drive-in movie on a warm July night and whispered to her, "You've become my 'little' celebrity of home-life, Ezzy!"



EZZY: I thought we might watch some YouTube vids on your Plasma-television today about quiche-recipes on Ricki-Lake TV.
AMLAN: I like that Ricki-Lake media/TV venture into 'talk-show' humanism (United States); I'm also an 'avid-fan' of quiche!
EZZY: I knew it!
AMLAN: This is very cool, Ezzy; I want you to move-in with me, into this Haddonfield apartment now.
EZZY: Hmm...



They got married. Amlan/Ezzy got married! It became a modern 'real' faerie-tale about a prince who married his showgirl-housekeeper who brought that special 'social-media' culture charm into his otherwise lonely if intriguing 'James Bond' cyber-underground evaluations work with blood-diamond mazes. They enjoyed watching Ricki-Lake talk-show vid-uploads on Sunday-YouTube together and considered how life might be 'spiced' (irony) with 'splashes' of media-drawn 'human' psychiatry (ha).



EZZY: The convenience of this Western-world is media-wrought human excellence in sentimentalized intelligence, Satan.
AMLAN: We've formed a holy union here, Ezzy my love; this is the inception of something...journal-friendly no?
EZZY: Indeed, chess-prince of lonely effect.

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2022 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

34 Views
Added on November 26, 2022
Last Updated on November 26, 2022
Tags: Fable, Modern

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing