Killing-Zoe (Fanfiction)*

Killing-Zoe (Fanfiction)*

A Story by Abishai100
"

An 'epic' fanfiction of the Avary-smash about street-anarchy for a Robin-Hood vision turned sour-to-hell, offering the mod-Earth 'image' of wrought misery/bread.

"
A 'bright' (and epic!) fanfiction of that iconic heist-psyche film Killing Zoe (Roger Avary). Thanks so much for reading (and enjoy!), 
DISCLAIMER: This work of 'fanfiction' offers no ties to the referenced/original film and is purely a 'personal' expression for hyperbole/reference (for 'open' language-arts). 
----
====

Amlan prepared to reunite with his estranged/deranged twin (brother Ajay) in the challenged post-9/11 era Homeland (US) Windy-City of those 'incomplete-distances' to traffic/commerce 'linked' social media and network securities in their mod-age of piracy/terrorism troubles for Earth (hmm). Amlan Satan and Ajay Satan enjoyed detective-comics as youngsters but drifted since college-days (Dartmouth) and hoped they'd reconcile in the Windy-City after deciding they differed (much) about politics-realism and personal ideology-based life-decisions (for career, etc.). Amlan Satan, the more 'grounded' of the twin-set, was interested in the 'Great Republic' for capitalism 'chess-stalemate' oriented sanity, while Ajay was more the libertine and 'inventor' of street-intelligence/intuitions and enjoyed the works of Upton Sinclair and Howard Zinn. How these two would ever reconcile would remain a mystery, but this Windy-City misadventure, concerning a blood-diamond claim for 'pseudo-vigilantism' is all hand-write for the mod-Earth 'chemistry' of insurance/bread materialism. Follow along, in this tale of 'wrought' photo-synthesis.



AMLAN SATAN: Well, I still feel apprehensive about eco-capitalism warfare, bro.
AJAY: Relax, wiser-twin; this Howard-Zinn inspired 'deed' is social-media Selfie-IQ!
AMLAN: Won't the media label us as like cinematic 'fools' for love/war for gems?
AJAY: You're still the nutty-professor (Dartmouth), but hey, I'm a Catholic (too)!
AMLAN: I know, I know, but an Xmas-season blood-diamond raid is quite unusual.
AJAY: You crack the safe with acid using lock-sensitivity for integrity; I'll crowd-IQ.
AMLAN: Just don't kill the guardsman without cause, my wild brother of Chicago.
AJAY: If this turns out to be the fable for your adaptation-writing, you'll Selfie me.
AMLAN: Alright (for social media).



Well, Ajay, the wild-sibling, of the Satans, persuaded the grounded/calmer Amlan Satan to think 'clearly' about this Windy-City bank-raid of the (Ion-company) 'rumored' blood-diamond storage drawing street-rumor(s) about eco-minerals mining/insurance corruption for world-gem market capitalism veils draping into North America in the post-9/11 era Homeland of 'incomplete-distances' to commerce-grid secured globalism/transit securities (for social media commentary, etc.). He succeeded in the 'persuasion' with a Windy-City pub-reading of the iconic populist-incendiary 'critique' work by Howard Zinn expositing on the quality of populations-driven Western history 'mobilization' through methods like social asset seizure(s) agendas (for documentations/storyboards). Amlan wondered if he'd been unraveling since his days at Dartmouth, feeling the 'natural' vertigo of not-boasting a wild (or evil!) twin (Ajay Satan). 



AJAY: We heist the police-truck transporting the Ion-gems to the Chicago bank.
AMLAN: With street-theater costumes and prop water-rifles filled with acid?
AJAY: We drive the truck to the bank and claim we're costumed officials for media.
AMLAN: An insurance statement involving bank-photos of Ion's holdings (with heist).
AJAY: We state, "We're recording the bank-burn and gem-swap for theater (now)."
AMLAN: If the crowd wonders, you claim it's some (Interpol-relation?) video.
AJAY: It'll be as 'swift' as Howard-Zinn claims about Western 'street' mobility, bro.
AMLAN: Weird...well, I can do the acid-sensitivity 'stunt' in the vault (30mins).
AJAY: Good, if police-backup arrive, I'll claim the hostage-guardsmen for escape(s).
AMLAN: What, I'm to post on media this was some (Interpol-relation?) inside-stage?
AJAY: We blame bureaucracy for any 'false' hypothesis for Ion blood-diamond IQ.
AMLAN: Insurance for insurance (laced with Windy-City 'open' photo-synthesis).
AJAY: I told you I wasn't that crazy, Mr. Satan.
AMLAN: Alright (for social media).



INTERPOL: Blood-diamond corruption (today) threatens 'rogue' finance/piracy and makes terrorism-woe, even in control-zones directed for world-traffic securities super-vision and asset/insurance bread-mechanics.

AJAY SATAN: Wow, good comment (good read in media)...but makes for 'bureaucracy' in cinema/craftsmanship nonetheless (ha).



BANK MANAGER: The masked-men entered and we doubt some Interpol-ignorance.
INTERVIEW: They 'stole' a teller named Zoe at the scene, you say?
BANK MANAGER: If she's some 'Oswald' in some Chicago-capital intelligence, right.
INTERVIEW: You don't know if this 'Zoe' had any pre-theater knowledge of the deed?
BANK MANAGER: None whatsoever, and Ion blood-diamond rumors are eco-liberal.
INTERVIEW: So no ties to 9/11 or anything like that?
BANK MANAGER: Our Windy-City 'institution' is fine-language.
INTERVIEW: Good.



Amlan/Ajay looked quite the part on the day of this grand opera of blood-diamond 'pseudo-vigilantism, and Amlan took just the promised 30mins. to burn the vault to make the 'eco-statement' (for insurance) of the 'rumored' (Ion-company) blood-diamonds with (symbolic) glass-animal miniatures/sculptures, and Ajay (as promised) took-over crowd-control and fended off any police heroics when backup following the truck-seizure (prior to the actual 'Satanic' bank-arrival) got to the bank. Ajay communicated with the police 'force(s)' with his (borrowed) iPhone and suggested if he and Amlan didn't make it to an Xmas-exchange spot in New Orleans for a costume-party 'veiled' (Interpol-relation?) diamond-exchange event (some Mardi-Gras pre-season exhibition for Homeland consumerism tied to the Saints/sports), he'd 'leak' to the media (helplessly) that the CPD failed to choreograph all 'intelligence' work(s) with blood-diamond (insurance) examination 'deeds' for Xmas-consumerism (social media culture) commentary. This (swiftly) became a dog-day-afternoon for the 'theater' of consumerism-design(s).



ZOE: Tomorrow, I'll show you the real Windy-City, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: Now that I'm free of Ajay, my evil-twin, Zoe, I'd like to apologize for him!
ZOE: Hey, a vigilantism-proportion has good-intention(s) at heart, Amlan Satan.
AMLAN: Thanx for being such a patriot in there, my fare-lady.
ZOE: You did your part...let the law handle (all) matters (for social media).
AMLAN: You're a calming-force (in deed); maybe you wanted to be a fashion-guru?
ZOE: Nah...I'm just a flower-girl, a bank-teller; glad to have 'rescued' you instead.
AMLAN: Ajay would've killed me, once he knew I was in love with you; compromise.
ZOE: Surely, Satan; I'm thinking the law is tracking your twin, the wilder one.
AMLAN: Right-o; I guess I'll adapt this into some gem-fashion modeling faerie-tale.
ZOE: For me (thanx)?



FBI: There were 'street-theater' acid-rifles (toys!) filled with HCL?
WITNESS: There's a 'play' here for some street-intelligence/buzz for journals.
FBI: Well, if there's some (Interpol-relation?) association for Ion, we'll find it.
WITNESS: What happened to the teller-lady (Zoe)?
FBI: We're unsure; but all the weapons have been seized; we're trailing Ajay Satan.
WITNESS: What about the other brother --- Amlan Satan?
FBI: We think he 'bailed' on the 'Crusade' for Chicago; Ajay's the mark-man (here).
WITNESS: Thanx (so much).
FBI: Good for social media.



AMLAN: Just give me 4 more minutes, brother.
AJAY: How long does it take, with that acid in your palm(s), you idiot?
AMLAN: You think I'm compromising (here/now), Mr. Satan?
AJAY: I think you're thinking of that teller flower (Zoe) and not this vault-iron IQ.
AMLAN: Sorry...just need to time the burn and lock-position and gears (alarms).
AJAY: Aha, swiftness in erosion for efficiency in vault-design manipulation(s), ok.
AMLAN: Thanx (a lot).



Amlan/Zoe made it to the Chicago-pizzeria after Zoe helped him treat the knife-cut Ajay Satan made on Amlan's cheek after discovering his 'wiser' brother's more 'religious' goal to ditch the heist/vigilantism for the sake of the teller (Zoe) who'd forced him to rethink this entire Windy-City hellmouth for media. The pizza at the Chicago eatery felt more like the Homeland than any vigilantism-miracle Ajay Satan had 'cooked' for the brothers (surely).



ZOE: Blood-diamonds are financing, like the IRA and Hamas and stuff, you know.
AMLAN: Surely, but I don't care; Ajay was going to kill you as a 'decoy' stunt.
ZOE: To prove this was (in deed) some high-level intelligence-work with danger(s)?
AMLAN: He lost his mind; I needed to get you (and me) out of there, for 9/11.
ZOE: That was Ajay Satan's plan --- the 'exploitation' of 9/11 fears (I think).
AMLAN: You're surely the sharp-miracle lady I needed to find inside the bank.
ZOE: All's 'fare' in war-and-materialism (ok).



When a British-Columbia riot (streets) broke-out following the media 'glitter' surrounding this Windy-City lore about blood-diamond/insurance theater for post-9/11 era Western 'paranoia' made by the Satans (Amlan/Ajay), Amlan whispered to his newfound love/guide Zoe, "This was (originally) simply some eco-capitalism messaging about wrought values for treasure-motions control(s)...yielding (sadly) a street-anarchism for this fare-Earth 'troubles' with lentils (for compromise), darling."



We find the escaped Ajay Satan in Brussels (2 years later!), negotiating with some terrorists over some 'world-fare' symbolic soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving diner-plate chat(s) and thinking (deeply) about some piracy-deed with blood-diamond media-prestige for post-9/11 journals; and wondering if his 'wiser' brother (Amlan Satan) had made it (all-the-way) to those 'safe' shores of Earth's bureaucratic hospitality-readings (wow).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on November 2, 2023
Last Updated on November 2, 2023
Tags: Movie Fanfiction

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing