Cyber_Engineer: World-of-Wednesday

Cyber_Engineer: World-of-Wednesday

A Story by Abishai100
"

Weyland trainees use alien combat simulation (cyber-games) to erect dominion-examinations of sovereignty and 'scientific' warfare (for Homeland-lines).

"
A bright world-matrix 'diorama' drawing on the modern media culture of 'competition-education' immersions, particularly the combat/strategy pensive American sci-fi/horror franchise adapted 'risk' fantasy-concepts from Alien (video-games). Happy Black Friday! 
DISCLAIMER: This work of media-fanfiction offers no commercial/explicit/formal ties to the referenced sci-fi/horror franchise and all images used herein therefore comprise a purely 'personal' expression (for 'open' scripting). 
----
====

WEYLAND: We'd like you pre-Mars mission trainees to use a hostel-station (WiFi-enabled) to orchestrate a social-media 'culture' presentation of the consciousness/intelligence behind simulated (cyber) 'alien' concept combat/imagery scenarios from some non-human 'war' building.



Well, Weyland Company did succeed in recruiting the 'right-stuff' for this cyber-media diorama of alien-consciousness and contact 'metaphysics' for social-traffic presentations and hoped they'd triumph in their combat/intelligence diagrams of the weight and IQ behind competition-education for survivalism storyboards, ahead of their mission to Mars, to investigate the 'meaning' of an alien-intelligence communication signal received on Earth.

AMLAN: We're the grunts for this video-game philosophy rhetoric IQ for capitalist-chess.
MARCUS: It's fun cyber-stuff, to 'synthesize' hand-eye coordination/reflex for fighting.
EZZY: There's 'space' here for actual Rationalism, rather than (simply) fortune-vanity.
DANICA: I hope so; this social-media 'culture' is Weyland-sensitized for alien money!
AMLAN: Well, we'll play the 'nerdists' in this pre-mission 'image' for leviathan (then).
MARCUS: Alright (for social media).



The Weyland-recruited quarter (Amlan/Marcus/Ezzy/Danica) called themselves the Star_Force, stationed at a special comfort(s)-minded American Homeland hostel (Wingate) for their machinery-resource-toy 'view' for their 'advanced' media and capitalism 'friendly' activity diorama/presentation of the thoughts of 'trophies' in alien/race contact miracles (or mysteries). Wow, this was like childhood playspaces for imaginary 'worldly' vanities, and the marketing of cyber-simulations (games!) of alien-risk and maze-running would (arguably) reflect an Earth-realm 'labyrinth' of the metallurgy and chemistry of actual/real 'metaphysical' contact with a Martian --- to evaluate the 'image' of bound fortune lifestyle (hmm).



WEYLAND: Did you find the life-traffic Earthling cyber-medicine language for marketing?
STAR_FORCE: We sure did, and the hostel (Wingate) afforded us world-imagery access!
WEYLAND: Excellence, for mysteries; perhaps you 'thieves' of fortune are heroes of space.
STAR_FORCE: Whatever this Martian expects, we've sure mounted a life-force machinery!
WEYLAND: We need avenues of life-fortune readings like this, Star-Force (for the Ego).
STAR_FORCE: What if this Martian-examination yields a view for a Rapture of danger(s)?
WEYLAND: Anything's possible, and that's why we hybridize Earth-life with sci-fantasy.
STAR_FORCE: What if this Martian is a 'dragon' with a Rapture message for threats/chess?
WEYLAND: Well, we're (now) mounted for a trained view for what's capitalist bread, no?
STAR_FORCE: Right, the 'vanities' of lifestyle-drawn art-therapeutics, for philosophy.
WEYLAND: If these Martians are dragons or devils, we'll boast Earth-IQ for hostels.
STAR_FORCE: There's 'good' education (then) for a hospital-view for what's bureaucracy.
WEYLAND: Keep the faith...for any (potential) 'leviathan'-direction.



High-concept action-adventure is precisely what Weyland's Mars-team ('Star-Force') found, in the form of adversarial 'devils' with their own erected/hidden Mars power-plant which was 'invaded' by the human soldiers/explorers, yielding a special combat-and-intuition(s) 'blueprint' for Weyland. When the Star_Force heroes returned to Earth (safely!), they were instrumental in the Company erecting a new grand media-culture capitalist 'agenda' for re-presentations of alien/race contact for video-games and pop-up books, marketed all over the fare-rich Blue-Planet of 'incomplete-distances' to sovereignty/warfare control(s).

AMLAN: I get this undeniable feeling those alien 'dragons' were the Devil's legion (veiled).
MARCUS: Surely possible, Amlan; maybe we've become 'diplomats' like Job himself!
EZZY: Let's arrange a (Wingate) meeting every 1st-of-the-month for a cyber-platform?
DANICA: We'll cast a 'covenant' arrow for what's a Homeland 'bread' line for profit-sanity.
AMLAN: What if this is (simply) the 'inception' of a Rapture (between God and Satan)?
MARCUS: Well, we'll be the cyber-musketeers of Homeland-chess (for the Ego).
EZZY: I feel like we're the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, friends.
DANICA: There's Romanticism for any 'darkness' of frequency (surely).
AMLAN: Hopefully (cool).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2023 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on November 24, 2023
Last Updated on November 24, 2023
Tags: Alien Media, Video-Games

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing