Robo-Tech: Earthling Questionnaire

Robo-Tech: Earthling Questionnaire

A Story by Abishai100
"

A team of gypsy-inquisitors find terrorism-design 'examination' in the Homeland (America) with their 'cool' reference of a media-franchise 'avatar' for bureaucracy-art(s).

"
A world-matrix 'design' diorama featuring the adversarial 'terrorist-robot' named Cyclonus (Transformers), which I think you'll like, 
----

====

How'd a band of gypsies end up working late-hours at a library doing microfiche readings about post-WWII Homeland (American) superstitions/lore concerning 'incomplete-distances' to invasion-storyboards for social media commentary? Well, these gypsies, from varied parts of Europe and Eastern Europe (and elsewhere) were now looking at a special media-culture 'avatar' for reference/applications in language-arts, a 'cool' Transformers A.I. fantasy-adventure franchise 'terrorist-robot' jet-fighter warrior named Cyclonus.

GYPSIES: This is the 'Frankenstein' for media-consciousness in vanities/chess.
LIBRARIAN: We'll choreograph your avatar-board with this lore-reading(s)!
GYPSIES: Thanx...for bureaucracy-reading.



The ingenious gypsies took-up residence at an iconic Western Homeland hostel-station ('Wingate') where they continued their use of modern machinery/resources to access superstitions in folklore for invasion/terrorism and looked at key moments of Homeland (American) history of devastation-proportion, especially Pearl Harbor and 9/11, which had become bureaucracy-readings for extra credit infrastructure/architecture intuition(s) for the world building of vanities (for the Ego).



Suddenly, everything changed. the Gypsies now felt they were 'encountering' their target-avatar of their storyboard(s), that calculating/sly 'terrorist-robot' figure whom they'd liken to a machinery-culture 'Frankenstein' for bureaucracy-reading (Cyclonus). They felt they had to 'engage' Cyclonus (directly) in a special social-media citizenry/storyboard 'matrix' design reflecting actual world-traffic/arts (hmmm).



CYCLONUS: Workers for field goals in chess-excellence in magic-design(s).
GYPSIES: You're the Frankenstein of human-world vanities in terrorist-IQ?
CYCLONUS: That's for consideration(s), gypsy-heroes of Earthling-life (hmmm).
GYPSIES: You're marksman-fruits in army-thinking in destabilized education.
CYCLONUS: Perhaps that's arts-critique for defense in 'standard' governance?
GYPSIES: We create digital-education 'image' for all Earthling-labors, robot.
CYCLONUS: Do you know why you 'see' me in this dream-vision, gypsy-heroes?
GYPSIES: Well, perchance that's some field goal lettering for boxing, robot!
CYCLONUS: Good (bureaucracy-reading in 'stellar' boundary)...farewell.
GYPSIES: To the abyss.



The Gypsies made 'toast' of their micro-miracle 'deed' of transcribing the terrorist-consciousness of the calculating/sly 'Cylonus' with a world-exchange 'reflection' culinary-treat soft/zesty (Indian) luchi-bread thanksgiving-diner plate chat(s) and recounted what was made for 'discovery' in this language-arts (reading!) for all things civilization-qualified. There'd been those pesky 'incomplete-distances' in commerce/traffic consciousness life on Earth facilitating that 'natural' hospitality-reading of the dark dangers of inventive governance-destabilization coloring...perhaps for all Americans! 



GYPSIES: A cool nod to 9/11 photo-journal (work!) for Earthling-materialities.
LIBRARIAN: Excellence, for darkness, travelers; a 'Wingate' trophy (for us!).
GYPSIES: Perchance there's ghost-magic language-arts in terrorism-medicine.
LIBRARIAN: For the good of social media (sure).



"Doing well is the result of doing good. That's what capitalism is all about" (Ralph Waldo Emerson). 

====
"Money is everything" (Ecclesiastes)

© 2024 Abishai100


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

47 Views
Added on January 16, 2024
Last Updated on January 16, 2024
Tags: Modern, Fable

Author

Abishai100
Abishai100

NJ



About
Student/Minister; Hobbies: Comic Books, Culinary Arts, Music; Religion: Catholic; Education: Dartmouth College more..

Writing