Chapter 2 - First and Last Love

Chapter 2 - First and Last Love

A Chapter by Abraham George
"

Short love story

"

I stepped out the door. Open the umbrella in seconds of time. Water is dripping off my hair. Is this a Rain? Or someone pour a bucket of water on me?

 Keep walking. I need to get my destination on time. Lot of people "someone i know, some were total strangers to me-passes me on my way. No time to spend with them. ‘Am in hurry

Keep walking. Suddenly on the other side of road, I saw someone whom I never seen before. But legs stuck there .Heart beats raises rapidly, Heart started murmuring “look at her”

All science seems wrong to me that time. Once my science teacher said, “Our brain controls our body”. But now my brain is in control but I am not in control of my brain. Like, I lost my mind. Now I am totally in control of my heart.

       We are walking in opposite direction face to face but on different side. I get on her side by crossing the road in no time. She is just a 100mts away now walking towards me. She didn’t notice me yet. I dive into her beauty. She is getting near.

I don’t know what to say. Why I done this? My hands went wide to block her. She suddenly stopped just in front of me and gave a gaze. My ears were closed ,because I can’t hear what she is talking. But in seconds, her right hand falls on my left cheek. I Wake up from my day dream. She was asking for a way

No time to think” I just be on my left knee in the proposal position and raise right hand towards her , then look into her strong eyes and quote what my heart promt.

“The time when I am on my knees for another girl will be to tie

our daughter’s shoelaces. Will u let your child call me dad?”

 She was surprised I know it from her expression. She is looking everywhere. Whole People are watching us. She feel shy I think, Ask me to have some coffee.

   A small coffee shop not so crowded got a cabin for us. Am looking at her lips in an excitement to hear what her reply was.

Feel she is going to say something to. Put my finger on her lips to stop her and said “ if you are going to say no Better don’t do it, you can write it in this paper “ I gave her a paper.

She wrote something fold it gently and handover to me. I gave her another note in return, she just read it .

“If u say ‘no’ directly, may be my heart can’t hold it. It will stop and

that will make u sad. I wish you should be happy always”

I can’t check her note till I reach my home and am afraid to look on it. I slept without looking it. On night I dreamt about her that she says ‘yes’. That surprises me and I woke up and curious to see what she wrote.

“ My Address…………………..

………………………………….

………………………………….

…………………………………”

Is this YES or No?

Confused!

Any idea to solve?

Don’t ask to call her. Because her mobile number is not there.

So only option before me is to ask her .

Gets out took my bike and gone. Stopped when I reach the said address and saw her at her window. Till midnight she didn’t slept?

I don’t know how I reach at her window and knock. She frightened and looked at me. Open the window and ask “Hey why are you here?”

“I need to clarify is your answer is YES or NO”

“If it is No will I give my address?”

“No”

“So?”

“So ………….. So ... It’s a yes?”

“YES”

OMG!

 I hold on her hands and gave a kiss on her cheek. And out of my mind I think. I get off and took my bike and gone in to the darkness. While I am driving, I was thinking of her.

          I don’t remember else. Bright lights rushed towards me and I saw people around me and hear few noises seem familiar to ambulance when I close my eyes I saw my own blood.



© 2017 Abraham George


Author's Note

Abraham George
After reading this go to my another writing named " MY CLOISTERED DREAM"
link: http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/Abrahamgeorge/1389125/

If you feel any connection i am happy

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with the one guy... Engaging and vastly Compelling. Very swell work indeed.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

did you find the connection between the other chapters?
Joanna Matilda Barlow

6 Years Ago

I don't know...
Abraham George

6 Years Ago

did you read all chapters in this book?
This was truly engaging and compelling!
You had some really good ideas in this one, your imagination and creativity are prodigious and fascinating!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

Please check Authors note
Unexpected end, whole plot was good..I liked it..:)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

Please Read authors note
It's really interesting, especially the end. I really didn't expected that in the end. It's really creative and imaginative!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Abraham George

6 Years Ago

Please read authors note

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 7, 2017
Last Updated on July 22, 2017


Author

Abraham George
Abraham George

Thrissur, Kerala, India



About
new here https://www.instagram.com/abramtheshowman/ more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Abraham George