Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Adela Muresan

 Long years have passed since the humanity, forsake the legend of the white cosmos that cannot be penetrated by materia.

 A story told in the early eras, recanted of a place where miracles were fashioned out of plain air, and men died of afflictions they created. People painted the imagined white world on walls, and made songs about it; but no one knew exactly where her roots lied.

 As the decades passed, people gave less importance to the legends told by their ancestors, and made a world of egoism and destruction.

Beyond the space known by humanity, lied a dimension, ununderstood and merciless to the creature that inhabited it; a creature known as the weaver.

 These creatures, had a form similar to humans, but that their lives lasted numberless decades, and they rarely died of natural death.

 Weavers called their world - White Plains, because of their impossibility of finding out its entire structure. The plains were separated by a black foam witch had the ability to kill a weaver from its own mind. Those strong enough to pass trough the foam discovered three plains… and no weaver was able to return from the last barrier of foam.

 

 The weavers suffered from the same curse as their lower brothers, the humans – greed. They could not be content with less and they would not stop at their lives to rise higher



© 2008 Adela Muresan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love the depth and description you use in your writing, you really do take the reader into the setting and story. It also seems very entrawling, I like your technique:)

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this sounds like to be an amazing book. i like your beginning.
thanks also for the kindness to read my essay "We are our dreams".
I can't wait what you are going to tell us.... well done! you go for the
big picture.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 13, 2008
Last Updated on July 14, 2008


Author

Adela Muresan
Adela Muresan

About
Heya, I'm a 18 year old chick for Romania, studying first year economics in college. I dance while I put my clothes back on the drawer. I like late night net-surfing , reading and reading and read.. more..

Writing
white white

A Poem by Adela Muresan



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..