3.

3.

A Chapter by Adela Muresan

Selections were roaming on the corridors, while Min Kein Aa Ma Rost was being carried by four white weavers to the Member’s section. She felt her entire body weak, and closed her eyes leaving herself pray to the long awaited rest, after her hours in labor.

Min hoped that her child would be a girl. Partian wasn’t by far the ideal mate. After Min’s clan was spited by De Orenesaleem, she had a choice - take her place next to Partian or expose herself to death in the black foam between Tarana and Daa Maste.

Fashnee, was the most important clan in the history of Tarana; its members promoted peace and equality, with the goal of obtaining harmony amongst all weavers. Unfortunately, the clan was not known for its astonishing fighting skills, and with it’s growth in popularity, Dee Orenesaleem began to fear that the war will stop, and it’s members and selections would be left with less than they wanted. 

The massive army of well trained selections at Dee Orenesaleem, made all Fashnee textures unwind in less than four microherns; and indulged themselves, on the weavers that did not permit center-penetration in Dee Orenesaleem’s 10109 torture rooms.

One of clan Fashnee’s most skilled weavers was, Min’s mother, Nia. She invented the Euphoria Nias, and a war tactic called The Silence. The tactic invented by Nia, was used during battles, and proved to be effective most of the times. Only five leveled weavers could perform The Silence, despite its easy appearance. All that a weaver had to do to perform it, was to, integrate,, himself in a texture witch had to be very common, or very large. The Silence also implied a breading technique that required a very complicated texture.

Nia, disappeared in the black foam, before Min found out that she was kept for hours in a torture room, and was exiled from Tarana. If Partian really bonded with her, he never let his feelings for her show. Min was a very beautiful weaver, who also had a talent with tranquility textures but she didn’t know if Partian decided to ,,own,, her just for that, or if he simply needed a mate to conceive him an heir. 

 

                 ***

 

Eena feared the moment to take Daine’s twin from the Healing section, for months. With the battles taking place more often, the number of weavers suffering awo was growing.

When two weavers fell in love, they could see threads bind their writs making a bracelet, white for the female and black for the male. The supreme joy of a weaver’s life was love, but unfortunately the threads showed their supreme cruelty trough it. All braces had four long spikes, that sank into the weaver’s wrist, causing pain and essence loss to the ones who’s love was not shared or who’s mate ripped.

With the battle between Dee Orenesaleem and Kali Haqwe, many weavers were thrown into the foam, leaving their mates to die slowly from awo.

The day Min gave birth to Daine, one of the female weavers suffering awo ripped, and left her child without a mother. The orphan child, was to become Daine’s twin and live aside her, with countless privileges.

The little orphan child was small and very weak when she was born; the white weavers didn’t think that her dieing mother was going to be able to bring her into The Plains.

When Eena arrived in the section, she saw the essence flaw from weavers, who were going to be gone in a few microherns. A white weaver put the little child in her arms. Eena decided to name her after her mother – Elese.            

          

 

 

 



© 2008 Adela Muresan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

238 Views
Added on July 18, 2008
Last Updated on July 26, 2008


Author

Adela Muresan
Adela Muresan

About
Heya, I'm a 18 year old chick for Romania, studying first year economics in college. I dance while I put my clothes back on the drawer. I like late night net-surfing , reading and reading and read.. more..

Writing
white white

A Poem by Adela Muresan