1.

1.

A Chapter by Adela Muresan

Entire Tarana knew that deep inside Dee Orenesaleem, the future shaper of the weaver civilization was about to see light for the first time.

Weavers gathered outside the complex’s massive chain awaiting to know about the health and the sex of the strongly desired child.

The chain shaped, and reshaped its remarkable structure, dragging the little dark pebbles around and around, like a carousel while the weavers waited.

Min, the mate of the controller Partian, was screaming in her spasms of pain trying to bring her child into The Plains, while white weavers tried to ease her pain with sound textures, and images. Her faithful twin, Eena, sat at her side and spoke words of encouragement:

-         Just a little more Min! You’re almost finished.

The mother screamed once more as she rose her head of the bead, and fell back down, making noise, piercing the tranquility textures.

-         Stop it now!

Her command was obeyed by the white weavers who made the textures unwind in less than a miliherm. Min, turned her head and released a deep moan:

-         He will kill me if the child is stillborn, Eena .

-         Do not think that Min, your child will rule Tarana decades after the death of… Partian, and maybe then The Plains will know peace…

Eena, was interrupted by a small gentle cry. The two female hearts almost stopped at that sound, and Min used her trembling arms to rise and see her newborn child. The eyes of the mother shined like the minutely weaved sparkers when she lied eyes on the small little life, in the hands of a white weaver. She was the size of her rings case, with skin as white as the plain, Min’s being was filled with intense happiness to finally see her offspring born.

Eena took the small child, of the white weaver’s hands and stepped towards the immense balcony where Partian Kein Aa Maa Rost, and his twin Nostrate awaited to share the joy  with the population.

The infamous controller, Partian, took the child and rose it in his hands. The weavers exploded in cheerful noises, and raised diverse beautiful impermanent textures in the air; the population was pleased to know of the child’s birth.

-         Her name will be Daine, and with her all the sorrow of Dee Orenesaleem’s weavers will come to an end. May The Plains deliver her the wisdom to control the vast world we create, and may the treads spin under her hands with great speed, and never unwind. Celebrate this day; for it is today that her sight first kissed the wonder that is Dee Orenesaleem and all the souls that inhabit it.

Min, wanted to rise from her bead and take her child in arms. She felt like they were leaving her behind, knowing that no one cared about her yearning now that they had what they wanted; despite these thoughts she remained strong, knowing that Daine was well.

The ceremony ended shortly, and Partian and the twins came inside, making the crowd more silent. Eena took Daine, and placed her in the mother’s hands carefully. Min hugged her child, and bowed her head towards its little figure.

Partian regarded Min with a strange expression for a few miliharms, and then he and Nostrate left in haste.    

 

    

 



© 2008 Adela Muresan


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This is certainly a story of some creativity. Thank you for sending it over and the only recommendations I suggest is review it one last time and double check that each transition flows and you didn't leave out any words. Other then that, I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to more.


With Best Wishes and Air Kisses,
Jessica Renee

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Good so far, but I am a little confused about something. Is Dee the weaver, or the place?

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

You have a great imagination.

This is wonderful.

I can not wait to read more.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is certainly a story of some creativity. Thank you for sending it over and the only recommendations I suggest is review it one last time and double check that each transition flows and you didn't leave out any words. Other then that, I enjoyed reading it and I look forward to more.


With Best Wishes and Air Kisses,
Jessica Renee

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

197 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 13, 2008


Author

Adela Muresan
Adela Muresan

About
Heya, I'm a 18 year old chick for Romania, studying first year economics in college. I dance while I put my clothes back on the drawer. I like late night net-surfing , reading and reading and read.. more..

Writing
white white

A Poem by Adela Muresan