Love Has No Gender

Love Has No Gender

A Chapter by Adrian X Fuentess
"

Straight?

"
Staring at a nerdy looking guy playing with a puppy, Ricky smiles at the sight. He realizes he's never felt this comfortable in his own skin with anyone. Ricky knows that whenever that geeky blond guy comes into the room, his eyes lit up, his heart skips a beat in its accelerated speed, his pores open up, his facial muscles don't stop moving; a smile always on. "What are you doing here?" Ricky is caught the geeky guy, and  with no excuse at the top of his head, he says the truth (that's why he'd decided to attend Pride to begin with)
"I told you that I'm not gay," Ricky's voice cracks a little as he starts talking; he clears his throat before he goes on. "Lately though I have been having mixed up feelings. But I know this for sure, I cannot see myself tomorrow with anyone else but you."
Watching your life flash before your eyes doesn't always happen when you're dying; it also happens when you're about to make a life-changing decision, and Ricky whispers in his ear an I LOVE YOU.
No girl ever made him feel smart, worth the time, hardworking, interesting, and more; sure each of them girls had a special spot in Ricky's life. Yet no one but that geeky guy touched him in the spot that makes him go la-la, that is his heart.


© 2011 Adrian X Fuentess


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this chapter really shows whats it is like to love the same gender

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Adrian X Fuentess

10 Years Ago

thank you, i appreciate it. this is a chapter i am very fond of. thanks
I was sucked in from the moment I read the title I loved it

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Adrian X Fuentess

10 Years Ago

Thank you
Nice chapter to finish off your book so far. Hope there's more to come - I really enjoyed reading it.



Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

369 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 13, 2011
Last Updated on September 13, 2011


Author

Adrian X Fuentess
Adrian X Fuentess

Omaha, NE



About
English is my second language, so i do appreciate some pointers in my grammar. Thanks for stopping by, and please feel free to leave me some feedback and coming back. i will return the favor. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Really? Really?

A Story by Dark Angel ~


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~