Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Akira123

Ok guys, from this moment on the story begins. This book is about those seven years before he was called The Dark One.

Enjoy! 
----------------

Everett's POV: (Point Of View) 

*7 years ago*

"Hey! Everett! Wait up!" My best friend ,whose name is going to be mentioned later, yelled as he waived his hand singling me to wait for him.

I stop and turn around with a smile only to get hugged tightly by strong arms.

"It's been years!" My best friend yelled in excitement.

"It's only been two months." I mumbled as I rolled my eyes to his stupidity.

"Hey! I saw that! Don't roll your eyes on me, Mr. Brown!" He yelled very close to my ear, making me groan and rub it with my palm. 

"Don't shout in my ear! And you know that I hate it when you call me by my last name." I said as the ache in my ear faded slowly and I let my arm fall back to my side.

"I know." He said with a smile. "I am really glad to see you though.. I thought you dropped out of school." He said with a worried tone and a small frown.

"I would never do that and leave my best friend to hunt on his own." I said before I tilt my head to the side and wink at him.

He chuckled and punched me on the arm playfully.

"You play boy." He said with a hit of jealously in his voice.

I ignored it and smiled instead.

"Look who is talking." I said before we both burst out in an uncontrollable laughter.

Back then I did not know that, that specific moment would be our last.
Back then, I didn't know that, that hint of jealousy in his voice was the cause of him, betraying England and siding with Rome.

I always blamed myself for this and till today I still do. 
I always thought it was my fault since I "stole" the girl he loved the most.

"Hey hey. Look." He stopped me with his arm from walking any further then pointed his finger to the left.

My eyes follow his finger and then I saw the most beautiful creature on earth.

"Isn't she beautiful?" He asked and I nodded, couldn't form any words from my mouth.

Her long blond hair swayed to the wind, her beautiful green eyes with a hint of gold glowed brightly under the sunlight, Her pale yet soft skin made her long and pink dress look like a flower. 
The stunning girl was holding a small blue butterfly on her finger, talking to him and smiling as the butterfly flew away but then landed on her shoulder.
She started giggling and then soon she played hide & seek with the small butterfly.

I was pulled out of my dream land as my best friend shook my shoulders and woke me up.

"Hey, Everett, we are going to be late for school at this rate. Come on, let's go unless you want to stay another year." He said before he started running for his life.

"He is going to regret for ever bringing that topic up!" I whispered with excitement as I ran after him, trying to catch him, totally forgetting about the girl who I didn't notice was staring at our direction.


Unknown's POV:


I noticed two boys staring at my direction.

It isn't the first time so I did what I always do, ignore them but there was just one boy who caught my eye.

He wasn't handsome but his eyes held pure life and honesty yet his friend who was next to him has a dark side that I am sure that even that boy doesn't know about.

His friend said something to him then started running towards the school and seconds later that boy joins in, in a fit of laughter.

My eyes followed his every move.

His white and short hair, making his brown eyes look smaller yet cuter.
His bright and honest smile made my world brighter and better. 
His tall and slim frame was very attractive but his soul is what attract me to him the most.

The blue butterfly came back and landed on my shoulder.

I giggled and then stood up, deciding that it's time to return home before father gets angry.

"I would like to know his name. The white haired boy's name." I mumbled with a smile as his image with a bright smile and smiling eyes flashed in my mind.

"I want to know him better."



© 2016 Akira123


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on November 12, 2016
Last Updated on November 16, 2016


Author

Akira123
Akira123

About
Greetings, It's embarrassing and I don't know how to start it so i'll write whatever comes to mind. First of all, I am a huge fan of Anime and manga. I draw ONLY anime characters and I am able t.. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Akira123


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Akira123


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Akira123