Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Akira123

My new story. Hope you enjoy it. :) 

------------------------------

"Hey you! Stop right there!" A man with a silver armor ,covering his well built body, yelled as he pulled his sword out while running towards me.

I ignore him and turn back around to the entrance of the castle, staring at the wooden doors. 
A small smile creeps on my lips as my plan to attack replays in my mind.

"Finally, the emperor of Rome, His head is mine!-" I said darkly as I thought of his head in my hands.  "-And nothing will stop me!"

I heard rushing footsteps with a heavy metal running towards me.

I sigh. 

It's the same soldier from earlier.. I thought I wouldn't have to kill innocent people but at this rate I'll kill everyone.  I thought as I pulled my knife out and cut the soldier's throat.

"Nothing will stop me, not even you, ex-best friend." I said as I looked into his shocked eyes.

The man who is known for betraying England but stayed as my friend all this time yet I killed him.

I didn't show any sadness when I split his throat to two.  I am used to it. I killed so many I lost count.

He fell to his knees, holding his bleeding throat with his blood stained hands.

"Not even you will stop me, friend." I whisper with a smile on my lips as I watch his body fall to the ground, next to my feet. 
A pool of red blood formed and soon spread to my protected feet which are covered with a heavy and black armor.

I look at the dead body, not moving nor breathing, and the blood which is spreading until he has nothing left inside.

I watch the blood as it spread in the floor, swimming towards me. 
I watched in pure disgust as his spoiled blood reached my feet.

"Disgusting." I muttered as I cleaned my boots from his blood by his black hair.

All the blood from my feet was immediately cleaned up and stained my friend's hair... Sorry.. Ex-friend.

"Hope you'll enjoy in hell and don't worry, your other soldier friends are going to join you soon, together with the emperor." I said with a smirk on my lips before I started laughing from the crazy idea and how my dream of having the emperor's head is getting closer and closer to reality.

He is going to pay for killing my wife. 
He is going to pay for everything.

"You are dead." I said with pure hatred before I burst through the heavy and wooden doors of the castle.

Unfortunately, I didn't know what was waiting for me behind that door and slowly I started to regret for ever dreaming about killing the emperor.

"Hello, The Dark One. I have been expecting you."  His voice echoed through the long halls of the castle.   "Please, have a seat."

And that's how it's all started but for now.. let's focus on what happened before I was even called: 
                                 The Dark One. 

-----
THE DARK ONE.



© 2016 Akira123


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Brilliant, thoroughly enjoyed it all the way through. Fantastic imagery and and amazing detail. The way you described The Dark One gave me a perfect impression as to his demeanor, attitude and what they've been through. This perfectly grabbed my attention, and I can't wait to read more of it! Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akira123

7 Years Ago

Thank you so so much!



Reviews

Brilliant, thoroughly enjoyed it all the way through. Fantastic imagery and and amazing detail. The way you described The Dark One gave me a perfect impression as to his demeanor, attitude and what they've been through. This perfectly grabbed my attention, and I can't wait to read more of it! Keep it up!

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akira123

7 Years Ago

Thank you so so much!
This reminds me of Assassins Creed almost or at least that is how I see it. Not bad, you are taking a pretty basic theme and plot but hey sometimes it works. :)

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akira123

7 Years Ago

I never really gave it any thought... It's not even connected to Assassins Creed haha.. It's just a .. read more
Wølfy

7 Years Ago

I know but that was just my thoughts on the matter.
Good vision and thrown into some action from the begining is always a good way to grab the readers attention. Where the man slits the other persons throat you have written it in such a way which great details with little use of words - brilliantly done.

For an introduction - this was superb. Sentences were just right in length and the dialogue was good too.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Akira123

7 Years Ago

Wow. Thank you so much. :)
Shivani Panwar

7 Years Ago

Your writing has the caliber to grab one's attention for a pretty good amount of time. I liked the w.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

372 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 12, 2016
Last Updated on November 12, 2016


Author

Akira123
Akira123

About
Greetings, It's embarrassing and I don't know how to start it so i'll write whatever comes to mind. First of all, I am a huge fan of Anime and manga. I draw ONLY anime characters and I am able t.. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Akira123


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Akira123


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Akira123



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Just a Phase Just a Phase

A Story by Hannah