Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Akira123

Everett's POV:


We enter the class in a hurry before the teacher comes in.

"Everyone! Sit down and be quiet!" Our English teacher yelled before she started reading our names from the list.

"Andrea? Is she present? Andrea?" The teacher called her name multiple time before she moved on.

"She is absent again.." the teacher mumbled then sighed in sadness. "That poor girl." She whispered then shook her head before calling my name.

"Here." I said quietly since I sit exactly in front of her.

She nodded then moved on to my friend.

"Hajime" she called my best friend's name.

"Present." He yelled in my ear.

I rubbed my ear and turn around sharply with narrowed eyes.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what!" I whispered angrily, trying to not interrupt the lesson.

He raised an eyebrow then crossed his arms in his chest.

"I have no idea what are you talking about." He said before smirking.

My right eye twitched and I was about to say something but the teacher interrupted.

"You know what-"

"Hmm hmm.. Am I interrupting something?" The teacher said loudly so the whole class could hear.
She was tapping her foot angrily and crossed her arms in her chest.

"No, teacher." I whispered with shame, knowing that I interrupted her lesson.

She huffed then turn back to her class.

Seconds later I heard chuckling from behind me, knowing that, that was Hajime I ignored him and concentrated on the lesson.

I turn back around and try to focus on the lesson as I hear Hajime's laughter behind me.

*After School*

"Oh come on! Please forgive me!" Hajime yelled as he tried to catch up to me.

I was walking quickly with angry steps, angry about his actions earlier and at the other classes.

I didn't say anything but speeding up my pace and almost in the verge of running and losing my breath.

Suddenly, I was pulled aside and hid behind a bush.

"Who-"

"Sshh.. stay quiet or he will hear you." A soft voice whispered in my ear.

I nod and watch as Hajime kept yelling and running forward where he thinks that I went to.

I release the breath that I didn't know I held and then tilt my head slowly to the source of the soft voice.

My eyes grew wide as I recognize the girl who I saw a couple hours ago.

I blushed at how close our faces were.. our noses literally touching.

I back away sharply and stand up, still in shock of our closeness, I tilt my head downwards.

"Hihihihi.." I heard giggling in front of me and as a result I lift my head slowly only to be met with a big and bright smile from the girl who made my heart beat faster.

Her smile, laugh and humor that didn't really make me laugh are the things that I loved the most about her.

Her eyes sparkling with delight and honesty, and her smile made anyone smile maybe even laugh together with her.

She was the best person I have ever met and I desired her but not in a sexual way, first it was as friends.

Without me realizing it I began to laugh as well and together we were laughing without a reason, at least that's what I think. 

I didn't really know what was the reason but her laugh made me laugh so why not just laugh? Why not just let it go?

We were laughing non stop until she gasped.

"What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"Oh no.. I am late.. he is going to kill me.." she whispered with fear filling her voice.

"Who? What are you talking about?" I asked in a hurry, thinking maybe I could help her in any way I can.

"Sorry, I have to go." She said before she started running to the opposite direction of our location.

"Wait-"

"I'll see you tomorrow, ok? New friend?" She asked loudly but before I could answer she disappeared.

"Yeah.. new friend." I whispered to myself before a small smile spread on my lips and I went out of our hiding place and then headed home.

I just never knew that Hajime was listening all along. 
It was a mistake to meet that girl again.



© 2016 Akira123


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on November 12, 2016
Last Updated on November 16, 2016


Author

Akira123
Akira123

About
Greetings, It's embarrassing and I don't know how to start it so i'll write whatever comes to mind. First of all, I am a huge fan of Anime and manga. I draw ONLY anime characters and I am able t.. more..

Writing
Description Description

A Chapter by Akira123


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Akira123


Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Akira123