"C**t"omer Service Part 4

"C**t"omer Service Part 4

A Story by AlexValkyrie
"

This just happened

"
"I would like coffee ice cream with gummy bears."
It only took a moment to process this awful request. Immediately I replied,"If that is what you want I'll make it for you. But gummy bears freeze in the ice cream and become awkward to chew. Would you perhaps be interested in caramel sauce or almonds in the coffee ice cream? Those two are the most requested."
The customer looked at me as if I had given her a grave insult. "Excuse me? Why would I accept advice from a high school drop out fighting for fifteen dollars an hour? I made a request! Please make it the way I asked."
I didn't deign to reply but my pride was stung. Silently I mixed the gummy bears into her coffee ice cream.
It was satisfying watching her grimace as she tried to eat it. 
And I don't even believe food service deserves fifteen dollars an hour.

© 2016 AlexValkyrie


Author's Note

AlexValkyrie
This bitch...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well I kind of like gummy bears on my ice cream too lol however the lady didn't have to be so rude. She could have said no thank you or thank you for the suggestion but thanks for the offer. Or something like that. I do have to say I love reading these.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
1 Review
Added on February 6, 2016
Last Updated on February 6, 2016
Tags: Food Service, Customers, People

Author

AlexValkyrie
AlexValkyrie

Joshua Tree, CA



About
I'm back. I don't do read requests. Those things stack up way too quickly. If you really want me to read something of yours then you will take the time to ask in a message. more..

Writing