Pushing Forward

Pushing Forward

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 1

"
After leaving Capazzi Unlimited I decided to take a trip to the hospital to check on how Kair was doing to make sure that she was okay from any harm. Reaching the hospital I take a moment to just sit and get a story together because if she was awoke then I knew that she was going to ask what's been going on around town and I really don't think overloading her with the drama that just happened is what's good for her right now. As I got my story together it dawned on me that maybe Kair could be the key to my plans reaching the maximum success rate as I want it to reach. Looking out the window before exiting my car I see what looks to be Max Kair's husband so I hurry out of the car and approach him before he enters the hospital. Max stops at the entrance doors so I walk up to him "Max" I say "uh Abigail am I right?" Max answers "yes" "you're Ruby and Kairs friend right?" "yes but I feel like I am closer to Kair at the moment" "oh well I take it you are here to see her ?" "yes yes I am how is she doing?" "well she's very weak and the doctor said that she has mild amnesia she can't remember much of what happened that night and other small thing but he says that she will recover from the amnesia soon". As I was about to reply to Max I suddenly got a call from my cell phone so I signaled Max to just go in without me that i'll be in soon. The person calling me was an associate of mine that I knew when I was in the Modeling business he was great with taking a company and expanding it and I needed him on my teat Capazzi Unlimited. After hanging up with my  associate I headed into the hospital, signed in at the front desk and headed to Kairs room, reaching Kairs room I stood by the door letting Max get his personal time with his wife, I leaned on the door frame listening closely to their conversation; I could hear Kairs voice and it sounded confused I guess it was from the mild amnesia she is suffering from. After a couple of minutes Max walked out of the room, looked at me and headed downstairs I heard him say that he was going to the cafeteria because he was a bit hungry. I walked in the room slowly giving Kair a big smile and sat in the chair next to her bed "Hey there survivor h's it going?" I said "I'm not sure really I can't remember much and some things are a blur to me" Kair replied. This was my chance to go forward in my plans so I took that chance "well Kair you know it's going to be a while before you can come back to work?" "yeah I know and I know Capazzi Unlimited is missing me" Kair answered. It seemed as if Kairs amnesia made her believe that she worked for Capazzi Unlimited and not Rose Corp. so I decided why correct her it's just a part of nature in a way I wouldn't want her to strain herself trying to remember futile stuff as where she worked. "Yes Kair I heard Cassie say that she doesn't know what to do now that you are bed written for a while" I said "well Cassie would have to manage without me for now ha ha" "yeah i'll be sure to give her that message....well Kair I guess i'll leave you to getting some rest" "okay then Abby see you later". Leaving out the hospital doors I make a call to my lawyer "hello Kit yes this is Abby I need you to draw up some transfer contracts....yes what was twenty percent is about to be forty percent....Yes Kair Capazzi has agreed to sign over her shares of the company....I'll be right over with the details". I ended the call, got in my car and headed to Kit's offices, on the way their I had to think of what I was going to tell Kit because I could tell from Kit's voice that she was a bit skeptical about the  sudden come up of shares. It doesn't matter cause what Abby wants Abby gets.


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011