Coming of A Friend

Coming of A Friend

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 2

"
Back at her house Mel slumped on her couch and turned on the television channel surfing to find something good to watch;something to take her mind off of what happened earlier today. She turned her head to see what time it was, the clock read  1:44 am Mel rubbed her eyes, got off of the couch and headed for her bedroom. Just as she was about to turn off the lights in the living room she got a knock at her door, she was surprised that anyone would even be at her door at this time of the morning so she decided to answer for it could have been someone with an emergency. Mel walked to the peephole and looked through it, the person that was at her door was Creepy so she opened it and let him in.
"Um Creepy what are you doing here uh is there a problem is something wrong?" Mel asked "no nothings wrong I just wanted to come and talk" Creepy replied "so you decided to come and talk to me what about ruby?" "what about her?....she's married she doesn't have time for me" "how do you know that?" "because if she had any time for me then I wouldn't have been stood up at the last moment of our dinner date" "Creepy she's a busy woman she is running one of the worlds powerhouse businesses" "I don't see you cancelling your dates to run the family business" "well that's because I leave all of that to Ruby I just worry about my clubs the rest is up to Mrs. Mogul ha ha" "ha ha Mogul yeah"
Creepy walked towards Mel and placed his hand on top of hers, looked deeply into her eyes and started to caress her face softly. Mel being confused but aroused by his gestures didn't know what to do so she let the goings on continue falling deeper into Creepy's touch. Mel's guard then dropped faster then the wall of Berlin and she went in for a kiss, As their lips met the kiss began to grow more passionate and lustful, their bodies shook from all of the excitement that rushed through their nerves. Creepy began kissing on Mel's neck slowly working his way down to her stomach, Mel fist then began to clutch from the way Creepy's lips met with her body; Mel felt a climax coming upon her when she began hearing the faint sound of a females voice growing stronger till finally it was a the loud voice of Ruby and then she heard the voice yell her name. After hearing her name being yelled she shook herself out of the fantasy that she was having come to find out she was actually on the phone with Ruby. Mel began talking into the phone responding to Ruby calling her name.
"Hello....yeah i'm here" Mel answered "pay attention sis....so what should I do about Creepy?" Ruby asked "Um creepy um um...." Mel replied.
At that moment a knock came upon her door , Mel looked around the room shocked, then she checked the clock to see what time it was 1:44 am; Mel started to get a bit confused because this was exactly what was happening in her fantasy. She got off of her couch slowly walking to the door to answer it, she told ruby to hold on and she put the phone down on the counter. Mel asked the person on the other side of the door who was it instead of checking through the peephole; the person on the other side of the door answered "A Friend". Mel opened the door slow to find out that the person at the door was a tall man with thick black hair,great build, a face that looked as if it deserved to be in a art museum and from the clothes he wore she instantly knew he had a nice size wallet. She held her robe closed and took a deep breath of relief because it wasn't Creepy who was at the door. Mel then greeted the man.
"Hi um can I help you?" "yes i'm looking for Abigail Addison" "um she doesn't live her but I do know her" "oh you must be Melissa" "Yes but you can just call me Mel" "she talks a lot about you" "does she?" "yes you two are dating right?" "no not anymore" "oh well can you tell her that her friend stopped by?" "sure..........oh but what's your name?"
The man started walking off , he then stopped and said.
"Max....Max Capetta
After Max left down the elevator Mel closed her door and leaned her back against it thinking of how attractive he was to her. Undressing Max in her head Mel was mentally cut off from the world until she heard Ruby yelling through the phone, Mel snapped out of it and grabbed the phone off the counter then headed to her bedroom to lay in her bed. 
"Hello..Yeah i'm sorry someone was at the door" Mel said to Ruby "who was it?" Ruby asked "Um some guy here to talk to Abby" "Abby? Why is he there to see that tramp?" "come on now Ruby dies she really have to be a tramp?" "Mel the time for compassion is way pass do for her okay yes I understand I would be mad to to see my girlfriend in bed with a man but still" "please let's not talk about that" "hey have you even talked to Stevie anyways?" "he tried calling a couple of time earlier but I ignored his calls" "why? Are you trying to avoid him or something?" "maybe. What is it to you? ha ha shouldn't you be worried about you and um Creepy" "Mmmm that hot piece of a*s" "I know" "huh" "uh nothing I was um talking about um Brad Pitt".
Mel and Ruby talked for an hour, the conversation was growing duller by the minute because the two were tired and they had an early start tomorrow. Mel let out a yawn to signal Ruby that it was getting late and that she would speak with her later. After hanging up the phone with Ruby, Mel couldn't go straight to sleep so she went to her refrigerator to get a little snack to calm her nerves and put her to sleep. While looking for a snack she heard a footstep so she hurried and turned around but there was nothing there. Mel then edged over the the the utensil drawer and grabbed a knife, holding the knife tightly in front of her she crept over to the door just in case there was someone there she could run out of the door. The footsteps grew closer and closer, Mel thrust the knife in a half circular motion as she turned around to try and surprise whoever the person was but there was no one there. Instantly Mel was grabbed from behind by someone and the person covered her mouth with their hand. Mel tried the fight the person off but it wasn't helping her so the person threw Mel against the wall and began punching and slapping her. Mel ran towards the person with one last effort but was quickly knocked out unconscious by a second person that appeared out of nowhere behind her. the person from behind pulled out a rope and tied Mel up, then lifted her upon their shoulder and carried her out of her loft down the stairways. The other individual stayed in Mel's loft and  made a phone call confirming that the job was done. Then the individual took off their ski mask and it turned out to be Cassie Capazzi.
 


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 29, 2011