Power Trip

Power Trip

A Chapter by AlexaKnighte
"

Chapter 5

"
Now fully dressed I was headed back to my office at Capazzi Unlimited to meet back with Max to begin going over ways of competition for expanding Capazzi Unlimited. As I reached the offices I looked down to see that I had a missed call, I didn't bother to check the phone to see who it was because at that moment it was not that important. I entered the building to see Max flirting with the receptionist, it was funny because this was a sign that Max was becoming comfortable with his surroundings. I walked up to Max pulling him away from the desk and leading him to the elevator as we got on the elevator I noticed Max Capazzi walk in the doors, I try to stop the elevator but it was too late. As we go to the top floor hurried to get to the office, finally getting inside the office I make a call down to the receptionist to have Max come to my office. I have to find a way to tell Max that his step mother had gone completely crazy but I didn't want to tell him in front of the other Max.
"Hey Max can you do me a big favor?" I asked "yeah sure beautiful anything" Max answered "can you go down to my car I seemed to have left my manila envelope containing your contracts in them and we need those to start the expansion" "no problem I'll be back in a jiffy".
As Max Capetta walked out the door Max Capazzi walked in, the two gave each other a weak hello and continued on their paths. I instructed Max to shut the door behind him, I could tell from Max body language that his day was not going so well and with what I was about to tell him I knew wasn't going to make it anyways better. I told Max to sit so I can talk to him, he asked was it about me firing him and I told him that I had no intention doing anything of the nature but that his step-mother was in trouble. I told him what was going down at the docks and Max started ti turn pail, he could not believe that Cassie would do something this low just to keep her hands on Capazzi Unlimited. We both decided to go back down to the docks because with Max around Cassie wasn't going to try anything. 
Back at the docks Ruby looked around as she punched in numbers to dial, Cassie started to get impatient so she hit Ruby with the gun one good time in the face and told her to hurry up because she didn't have all day. Ruby held her face then picked up the phone get back to dialing the number. Ruby thought to herself maybe she should call the police but if she did then Cassie would definitely shoot her and Mel but if she called Kirby then she was giving up her family's company and that was something she could not do.Ruby finally made a decision and begin dialing, she sat and waited for someone to answer, when someone finally answered she said to them Hello and held the phone out for Cassie to get. Cassie looked confused because she didn't ask Ruby to call anyone for her so still surprised Cassie grabbed for the phone and that's when Ruby pulled her down to the ground. Ruby began to yell loudly for help and so did Cassie. The two tussled over each other, one rolling over the other one and both of them with their hands on the gun that Cassie was holding. 
Max and I finally reached the docks, we hurried to get out of the car, their were no guards standing outside of the docks so I assumed that they were all inside. Max started knocking on the door trying to get in but it wouldn't open so he began trying to kick it in. Max and I then began hearing loud screams from two women and we automatically recognized the yells to be those of Ruby and Cassie. The screams stopped and silence rolled through for a couple of seconds and suddenly one loud gunshot was let out. Max and I jumped away from the door but then Max arose and rammed himself into the door one good time knocking it open wide; he then stood in silence for a couple of seconds but then began running towards something. I peeked in to see that both Cassie and Ruby were laying on the ground motionless and next to them was Mel.
Who survived the gunshot Cassie or Ruby?, Is Mel alive?, What plans does Max have in store for expanding Capazzi Unlimited?, Find it all out in the next book IMVUncovered: Tale of Two Queens


© 2011 AlexaKnighte


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

231 Views
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011