Pre-story of the story of iron shire

Pre-story of the story of iron shire

A Chapter by Alexander Glass
"

This evolved into to fly with another's wings, and I didn't do a good job of separating my belief from my stories back then.

"

(Basic outline)

  1. God talks to King notch 

  2. God gives Tech a calling

  3. King Notch trains tech along with Tiger E White and hero Tony blast 

  4. Tech and Company argue over turf

  5. Tech and company build separate castles

  6. Tech and company hire staff

  7. Castles complete

  8. Ender attacks

  9. Ender defeated

  10. God calls others


(the largest portion of the draft I was able to save onto a cloud, computers got transferred and shifted around a lot in 10 years)

  One beautifully peaceful day while walking through the market, King Notch was pulled aside into an alley by a hooded figure.  King Notch unsheathed his sword and readied for an attack, but it did not come.  The hooded figure said, “You will not be needing your sword for I AM that I AM.” “Yahweh, why have you appeared to me now?” asked King Notch. “I want you to apprentice Alexander J. Tech, who now dwells in your kingdom.” Yahweh said.  Sprinting down the alley, the hooded figure disappeared and King Notch went about the rest of his day.


  Apprentice Alexander J. Tech was working at the blacksmith’s shop, when a hooded figure entered the door to the shop and called him by name.  “What do you need, Oden?” Alex asked without looking up. “I am not Oden, but I have need of you Alex, for an important task.” the hooded figured said.  Stopping White he was doing tech turned to face hooded figure.




© 2022 Alexander Glass


Author's Note

Alexander Glass
Again very obvious Mary Sue and everything else. The challenge is pointing out good things. The name is straight ripped off of my Minecraft username, I feel childish until I look at these manuscripts and realize how much more of a child I was when I was one.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on October 13, 2022
Last Updated on October 13, 2022


Author

Alexander Glass
Alexander Glass

Lodi, CA



About
I'm a college student goof who forgets this website exists often. Read my stuff if you're ready for a bunch of half baked stories with very few being complete. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Alexander Glass


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Alexander Glass