Come To Me

Come To Me

A Story by Ali
"

This is actually based off of a dream I had before

"

“Come to me.”

The voice rings through my head as clearly as my own voice.

“Come to me.”

But I don’t want to open my eyes. I don’t want to feel the pain anymore. Haven’t I suffered enough?

“Come to me.”

I feel my body being moved. As if I’m a useless puppet attached to a thousand strings.

“Come to me.”

This voice is so unfamiliar to me, but at the same time, why do I feel as if I've heard it before?

“Come to me.”

I will. I’ll do as you say.

“Open your eyes.”

I can’t. It hurts too much.

“Open your eyes.”

I’m trying. If only you could help me.

“I can help, only if you open your eyes and do as I say.”

Slowly, my vision comes back to me. And there, looming in front of me, is a tall figure with a large black cloak and a hood that covers it’s face with wings sprouting out of it’s hunched back and bending in contorted ways that make them look broken. But why do they look perfect in my eyes?

“Do you know where you are?”

No I don’t. What is this place? Am I in heaven?

“Oh how you amuse me human!”

Was that laughter that came out of you? No. No laughter could sound so wicked and cruel. Where am I?

“Let me answer that with a question. Why is it you feel so much pain in every ounce of your body? Why is it that you are now surrounded by fire? Why is it that you are naked and vulnerable? Why is it that you feel anger but you are so afraid?”

I am in hell, aren't I?

“Yes. You are now a permanent guest in my house.”

Hold on! I didn't die! If I did, wouldn't I be in heaven?

“Once again, you amuse me. Of course you are dead. If you weren't, you wouldn't see me. And you were not fit for heaven. It spat you out the minute you showed up at their gates. You are mine, human.”

Isn't there another way? Can’t you make them take me? I did nothing wrong!

“You belong to me now. You get no second chances. You mess up once, it all comes back to haunt you.”

Please....I’ll do anything.....

“There is nothing you can do.”

Please...rid me of this pain I feel growing inside my chest.

“Get used to the pain. It will be with you forever.”

© 2013 Ali


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow this is really intriguing. I am assuming this is one of the ones you didn't realize you were writing until you were finished, but I could be wrong. It's really good, though :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ali

11 Years Ago

Yeahhh....haha that's how most of my writing is
NibbleLove

11 Years Ago

Well its really amazing :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on April 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2013
Tags: Depression, Dark, Hurt

Author

Ali
Ali

Gresham, OR



About
I'm the girl who puts other's feelings in front of my own, the one who smiles but is crying inside. I don't expect anyone to understand and that's okay. I'd rather they didn't. I like many different t.. more..

Writing
That's Love That's Love

A Poem by Ali