Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by AliceCullen97
"

The first chapter. It's not very long.

"

I lounged on the porch steps as Jacob and Nessie bounded across the yard, playing "tag". I sighed, and wondered when the others would be back. Ugh. Yes, wondered. It was only an little while until Jacob left so I could "see" again. At least I knew where they were.
Carlisle was at work, Rose, Emmet, Edward, Bella and Jasper out hunting. Esme was tidying up the house.

Jacob came flying past me up the steps, nearly crashed into the wall, and then whipped around to look for Nessie. He saw her coming, and realized he'd be cornered if he didn't move. For her enjoyment, he made himself stumble, and then fell down the steps. Nessie found this funny, and nearly fell down laughing. She was sure he'd done it by accident, but I knew better than that. He wasn't very graceful, but he wasn't that clumsy. He and I both looked up instantly as Jasper and the others came into the yard. I smiled as Jasper bounded over to sit down next to me.

"How'd it go?" I asked, taking in that his shirt wasn't shredded, though covered in dirt. Well... not being torn up was better I decided.
He shrugged. "Same as usual."

He threw his arm and my shoulders and tugged me close to him. I was happy to see him back.

Jacob took off, heading somewhere. I sighed with relief as a few random visions flash through my mind. Jasper chuckled. I decided to head away for a while, to search the future. Nessie didn't interfere nearly as bad, but it still helped to get away from her. After greeting the others I took off at a run, heading for my favorite spot in woods. It was pretty far from the house, a small meadow, but not the same one Edward and Bella liked so much. I sat in a tree for a few minutes and closed my eyes.

 I didn't see much worth worrying about. I opened my eyes for a moment, taking in the scenery. It was late afternoon, in July. Everything was green, and quiet except for the occasional chirp of a cricket, and sound from further off. I hadn't shown anyone this place, because I preferred to go here alone and relax.

Just as I decided it was about time to head back, I saw it. I froze. No... that couldn't be right. But it was. The Volturi. Here. In a week.



© 2009 AliceCullen97


Author's Note

AliceCullen97
Pleas tell me what you think, I can take criticism. It might have some problems (grammer and such), but please ignore that.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thanks! Yay lol.

Kaylee, there is some in one of the up coming chapters.



Posted 14 Years Ago


heyy!! (Yeah, its me, twilight21. The one you reviewed was my other, crappy account that refuses to work for me)
But, anyways.
Very well written, I enjoyed it. I love how it's from Alice's view; she's a good character to do one from, with the whole visions thing. Very good imagery, too; with the meadow part. =)

Posted 14 Years Ago


This was well written. Loved the saga. One of my personal favorites. It would be nice to see some of the romance Jasper and Alice have. hint hint ; )

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 6, 2009


Author

AliceCullen97
AliceCullen97

About
I love writing, horseback riding and animals. I have a busy life, but try to write as much as possible. That about sums it up! more..

Writing
Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by AliceCullen97