Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by AliceCullen97
"

This is the third chapter, shorter than the others.

"

The next days flew too quickly. Day after day raced by, and it felt weird to worry about time. But a week was all we had left.
The Denali coven arrived. They had agreed to stand with us, no matter what. The wolves, Sam, his pack and Jacob, Seth and Leah all agreed to help as well. So that was our group. Twelve vampires and fifteen wolves maybe?
Nessie was to stay at La Push with Billy, it was the safest we could get her for now.

Two days away from the date I'd seen the Volturi
 arrive, Jasper and I sat at the bottom of the stairs, just thinking. We heard Edward and Eleazar talking, and listened in out of curiosity.
"So you believe she is the reason for all of this?" Eleazar asked.
"Yes. Aro has never wanted anything as bad as he wants Alice, and I think he's ready to do just about anything to get her. I'm sure he'll have some evidence something our coven has done against the law."
"Yes, your most likely right." Eleazar mused.

Jasper snarled and his armed tightened around my waist.

There conversation stopped and I heard Eleazar step back outside. Edward walked past us, frowning.

I wondered if there was anyway to stop this fight. Maybe I could speak to Aro, but what could I say to convince him to call off the fight? I considered this for a moment. If I offered to come quietly, maybe he'd leave the others be. The idea of leaving here terrified me, but what else could I do? Would the others even stand quietly if I offered that?
Suddenly Edward was back, his eyes black with fury.
"Alice, don't even consider that. You know better us better than that." he growled.
Darn. Of course he'd heard me...
I sighed, knowing it was completely pointless arguing.
 



© 2009 AliceCullen97


Author's Note

AliceCullen97
Ok, this isn't great, but oh well. Please tell me what you think.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Write more please!
I loved this!
And you wrote from the best character in the saga
I absoloutly LOVE Alice(:
please write more!

Posted 13 Years Ago


It was a little short but I still liked it. I also love the suspense you put in there.
So anyway, I also like the fact that it was in Alice's p.o.v.


Posted 14 Years Ago


Well, it's quite short, but, very good. I can't wait 'till ya put the next chapter up. XD (well, I know what happens don't I? LOL)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 9, 2009


Author

AliceCullen97
AliceCullen97

About
I love writing, horseback riding and animals. I have a busy life, but try to write as much as possible. That about sums it up! more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by AliceCullen97


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by AliceCullen97