Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by AllieRose

“Are you sure that your mom won’t mind?”  Brianna asks Andrew. “Don’t worry, she will never know as long as you stay in the room until she is asleep.” Andrew, her boyfriend of six months replies. Bri was kicked out of her house four months ago and has been living on the street ever since. Andrew finally convinced her to stay at his house, she said that it’s only because winter is around the corner and she has no clothes for that. “Andrew… what if she comes in, what do I do about food?” Baby don’t worry ill protect you, its late you should get ready for bed” There was no use arguing with him, she knew that she would lose. So she picked up her bag of things and went to the shower. Thoughts kept running through her head. She shook them away and turned the water off. She reached for the stained white towel that’s she has had since that day her mother kicked her out, She wrapped the towel around her and reached for the bag of her stuff. She Dumped the clothes on the floor, trying to find something clean enough to wear. “Damn, Nothing” She walked to the door his bedroom and opened it. “Andrew I don’t have any clean clothes can I borrow something?”  He grabbed his Invader Zim pajama pants and a white tee shirt and tossed them at her. “Here try these.”



© 2012 AllieRose


Author's Note

AllieRose
Ignore Grammar and spelling Please

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on November 30, 2010
Last Updated on January 9, 2012


Author

AllieRose
AllieRose

Fairport, NY



Writing
Cheater Cheater

A Story by AllieRose


Christmas Christmas

A Poem by AllieRose