High school

High school

A Chapter by AlmaDeZorro

My name is Jose if you choose to learn more about me then do continue reading. Let me start from high school. If you dont then it's still okay to keep reading though this is only but a journal. Reason I start from high school was because there's not much I can remember about my early years. I remember there was too much movemnt from house to apartment to Mexico to back here in Texas. Well I guess I could start in middle school since that's when things started to feel...lonesome. I had one friend, one friend who was also my bully. Things like this tend to happen when you're shy, weak and a bit on the heavy side. Let's continue on past middle school.
September was the month, I don't remember the day but September was definitley the month. School had just started and I sat down inside my first period classroom which was art. Once again I sat alone, with people in front of me snickering most likely about me. But one day I happened to look at the door and see the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Of course as a lonely loser, every living thing is beautiful to me, but in this case I felt it in my heart. And no it wasn't the art teacher but the girl beside her. She looked pissed and out of place. Like she was forced out of her home state and into the middle of nowhere (actually that was exactly it). I realized the empty seat beside me. The teacher pointed at it and I immidealty looked the other way. Seconds later I could feel a nice breeze of warm with a very unique scent next to me. It was a nice scent. 
I didn't talk to her of course, and I didn't look at her much since it would be too obvious. we did have a small moment when we both reached for the same color pencil, but nothing big since I immidietly switched to another color pencil. I would see her in the halls and realized how quickly she had made friends. Beautiful girl like her was bound to make friends quick. So nothing changed over the next few weeks until one night. One night I decided to login to my Myspace profile which was mainly used to meed people onlne. Of course I didn't have a picture of me, but a Naruto picture. I was big until Naruto at that time and so my profile was full of that stuuf. Anyways that night I logged in and saw a friend request, I assumed it was just someone with the username like Sakura Haruno which is a character from the anime. Instead I saw the name Lyzbeth with a picture of a Curious George plushie as their prifile picture. I accepted the request and decided to look through their pictures. One stood out, because it was a picture of the girl I saw that morning in class, a picture of the girl who sat next to me in class. How did she find me? I asked myself. She didnt know my name or anything about me. How did this girl who suddenly came into my life from miles away, find me online. We've never spoken before, not even a hi or good morning. I found it odd and decided to send her a message, I asked her if she knew me. My heart kept pounding as I waited for a reply. Moments later I saw the "New Message" on my inbox. I felt my heart skip a beat.
I recently got into naruto and I've been adding people who are fans of naruto. Sorry I know it's random and no sorry I don't think I know you.
That was the response from her. I replied back right away not being able to hold my excitement.
-Do you happen to go to Seagoville High School? 
-Yeah..
-You have art for your first period right?
-Yes I do...do I know you?
I was scared to tell her who I was. I didn't want to scare her away, but I knew I would regret it if I chickened out.
-I'm in the same class, I sit next to you I believe.
-What? really? that's so weird! but awesome I added a classmate without knowing it haha.
-Lol yeah I thought it was odd too since we never talk or even knew each other's name.
Of course I knew her name, but didn't want too seem like I was inerested in her.
-Do you sit right of me or left of me?
"Right," I replied hoping she wouldn't remember. She didn't say anything more on the subjec and we started to talk about naruto.
Well I have to go, see ya :)
I sat there typing bye and a smiley face. I started to panic. What do I do when I see her in class? She knows who I am now, do I talk to her like we're friends or is this just a one night chat thing. I spent all night thinking about it and eventually woke up to go to school.


© 2015 AlmaDeZorro


Author's Note

AlmaDeZorro
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

:) so pure and innocent you are its really nice reading this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


AlmaDeZorro

8 Years Ago

Thank you senpai! >////< Writing this stuff is a little embarrasing, so thanks for the comment :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 1, 2015
Last Updated on September 2, 2015


Author

AlmaDeZorro
AlmaDeZorro

Dallas, TX



About
What can I say? I'm great.....I'm joking of course. I'm really a nobody. And no, not a nobody from kingdom hearts xP more..

Writing