The Only Thing You Have To Fear is Fear itself....and Girls

The Only Thing You Have To Fear is Fear itself....and Girls

A Chapter by AlmaDeZorro

I am usually in class earlier than others, since I don't stay behind chatting with others after the first bell rings. I sat on my seat waiting for the guy who sits next to me. He wasn't really my friend but he always showed me pornographic images on his Ipod, and well I talked to him because we were both lonely losers so I guess you can call him my art bud. He sat down and started to talk to me, but I wasn't really listening. All I could think about was her and our out of nowhere conversation we had last night online. I avoided looking at the door and just kept looking at my buddy, who was once again showing me inapproriate images on his Ipod. Moments later I could feel that same warm feeling that I encounter everytime she sits down. My heart was ready to explode out of my chest! I kept looking at my buddy's Ipod not having the courage to turn around and say hi to her. The bell rang, everyone was seated and the teacher started class. I turned around to look at Lyzbeth, but immidielty looked forward and stared at the teacher. I'm a coward, the only thing I could manage was a small glimpse of her big, long and brown hair, and her honey colored eyes looking at the teacher. Okay in my case anyone would have looked away in fear after staring at such a beautiful girl like that, it's human nature. 
The teacher gave us an in-class assignemt to do. I don't remember what exactly but I am guessing it had something to do with art...just a guess. As usual the teacher would put on some classical music, and we were free to work and talk but not get too loud. I pulled out my sketchbook and hunched over it "working" on my assignment. I wondered if she noticed me look at her, maybe she felt like I was ignoring her. Perhaps it wasn't even her but somoene else pretending to be her online and just sitting in the back laughing at me at how stupid I look! All these were possibilities. I would look at my work then at my buddy then back to my work. I was dying of panic, I wished I were better at socializing or at least better looking. I finally decided to get over with it. I knew I only had twenty minutes left of class and if I didn't talk to her now my opportunity would be flown away by the wind of hopelessness. The night before when me and her chatted, with got in a small argument about on of the characters from naruto. She disliked the character sasuske while I had a small man cruch on him (my opinion later changed when sasuke turned into a whiny idiot but that's neither here or there). I remembered that she didn't like him so while I was paying attention to my bud, I got a brief moment of courage. I took a deep breath,  turned around, looked at her, and finally said..., "I can't believe you dont like sasuke." Yeah that's really what I decided to say, not hi or how's it going anything would have been better really. The moment I said it there was a small pause...all could hear was my heart thomping. Seconds later I saw a big smile curve from dimple to dimple and heard her reply, "I can't believe you like him, he sucks." 
I had done it, it only took me to the end of class but I have finally done it. We argued some more about the character and then the bell rang. We said our goodbyes and went our seperate ways.


© 2015 AlmaDeZorro


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on September 2, 2015
Last Updated on September 2, 2015


Author

AlmaDeZorro
AlmaDeZorro

Dallas, TX



About
What can I say? I'm great.....I'm joking of course. I'm really a nobody. And no, not a nobody from kingdom hearts xP more..

Writing
High school High school

A Chapter by AlmaDeZorro