Things had Started to Change

Things had Started to Change

A Chapter by AlmaDeZorro

We talked everyday in that class. Just the two of us, mostly nonesense but it was nice. It was something to look forward to everyday. Of course we only talked that first period and ocaccionally online, I may have been a litle obnoxious online since I always sent her a message as soon as I saw her online. I bet I was annoying to her but she kept talking to me. She really didn't mind and everything about her was genuine. She started to become the only true friend I have ever had. 
Things soon became more than just the two of us. A boy in front of us started to join our conversations. He was the type of guy to wear grills on his teeth (if that's how you spell it) and have their pants down low. It was obvious that he had a thing for her. He also was one of the people in class who laughed at me. However since Lyzbet talked to me he started to talk to me too. There was even times when she was absent that he would still talk to me and show me videos of funny clips. He was a funny dude and every once in a while I made a small remark that would make him laugh. But even so, he only talked to me because of his crush on her.
Later a blonde, tall and lankish girl somehow began to hang around us in that class, but I'm getting ahead of myself. That didn't happen till the second semester. She was one of the kids who chilled with the "goths" and was always fooling around. I'll talk more about her later.
After talking with Lyz for a month or two, one of her friends began to notice me as well. Her name was Korina and she went to the same Middle school as I did. She knew my name and would say hi to me but it was nothing special because she did that with everyone. But I had her for Gym class, and she never talked to me until one day. I was seating at the bleachers and she stared at me. When she got close she mentioned and inside joke between me and Lyzbeth. I made a confused face and before I asked what she said, "Lyzbeth, you're friends with her right?" I told her that I was and I had art with her. "Yeah I know, she told me," she replied. I was ecstatic, to think that Lyzbeth talked about me outside of class , to her friends. But that immidetly went away when my negative thoughts once again took over. Maybe she was just laughing at me and telling others how weird I am. Korina realized my silence and began to talk about Lyz and how I got to know her and things like that. She seemed curious and wanted to get to know me more. She had a friend in that class named Richard, after introducing him to me the the three of us chatted for a good 10 minutes before the bell rang. I went home that day happier than I felt in years. My black and white world had been slowly turning into color. She had changed my life and it was only going to get better from there.


© 2015 AlmaDeZorro


Author's Note

AlmaDeZorro
bleh grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on September 3, 2015
Last Updated on September 3, 2015


Author

AlmaDeZorro
AlmaDeZorro

Dallas, TX



About
What can I say? I'm great.....I'm joking of course. I'm really a nobody. And no, not a nobody from kingdom hearts xP more..

Writing
High school High school

A Chapter by AlmaDeZorro