The underground car park

The underground car park

A Chapter by Amaka💜

Chapter 2
After a while of digesting what Peter ad just said and completely ignoring Olumide,she turned to Peter.
"Wait...Peter,how come you guys are only six here. I thought you said you were going for a game." She said.
"Hey...Missy,don't ignore me.I was talking to you." Olumide said,obviously angry.
"Oh!You were talking?Was totally hearing gibberish." She said and rolled her eyes.
"Gibberish my a*s!" He yelled.
"Stop yelling please." She replied.
"Uhmm...Peter. I asked you something before you-know-who interrupted." She said.
"Oh...about that.Some of the guys live close to the field,so they decided to go home and freshen up before coming over to the field." Peter explained.
"Okay! So,I'll continue reading now." She said and picked up her novel.
"You don't have to announce it." Olumide said.
"You are stupid,you don't have to announce it." She replied.
The boys erupted in laughter. Olumide glared at them and they quickly shut up.
"Awkward!" Gerald rolled his eyes.
"You are awkward." Olumide fires back.
"That's enough.Olumide,we get that you're annoyed right now but please we are going for a match. Can you not fill us with your negative energy?" Peter asked.
Few seconds later,Neeta heard ruffles beside her. She put down her novel to find Chidera smiling at her.
"Hi." He said.
"Hey what's up." She smiled awkwardly.
"I'm Chidera." He said.
"Uhmm....I know that." She said.
"Oh! I thought you wouldn't know me because we aren't in the same class and you hardly talk to anyone." He explained.
"I don't talk to you guys,that's it.And well,who wouldn't know you?I mean you guys are popular. Who wouldn't know the school's number one goalkeeper." She asked as she began to relax and enjoy the conversation.
" Oh! That's too much of a flattery na. I'm just good at what I do." He chuckled.
"Well,take that from me because I don't flatter people. I've been to some of your matches,you sure keep well." She smiled as she readjusted her sitting position.
"Well,right back at you coz your are the school's treasure. You win the essays and all the academic stuff for and in the school.Would be nice to be you." He laughed.
"Well,that's true though.Would be really nice to be me." She laughed as they continued conversing.
Olumide was very angry as he kept stealing glances at them,wondering why She could be so relaxed after they just had a fight.


© 2021 Amaka💜


Author's Note

Amaka💜
Dropping this for now🙂

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

27 Views
Added on January 25, 2021
Last Updated on January 25, 2021
Tags: teen, adventure


Author

Amaka💜
Amaka💜

Nigeria



About
I'm just a girl who's loved reading and writing since a very young age and I'm excited to be on this platform where I can express myself 😍 more..

Writing